The crew that work here are great, if I ever need help they know all the answers. The location is amazing since I’m an athlete and always back and forth from school it’s so handy

Reply from The Verge - Asheville

The location is super convenient...especially with the shuttles that run to campus so frequently! The verge is a great place to meet other students, as well.

Reply from The Verge - Asheville

Super friendly staff! Helped me get into my apartment when my situation wasn't the best! Very helpful, kind, and patient staff! The application process was a breeze!

Reply from The Verge - Asheville

It’s a fairly decent place to live and it’s close to the university. It’s also fairly decent as far as how expensive th rent is. I’d recommend it to others.

I haven't moved in yet, but so far everyone I've talked to seems super friendly. I can't wait to move in. I appreciate that all the rooms have a window and that the verge has a clear focus on community.

Overall my experience at The Verge has been great. The parties and events that have been hosted have been amazing. I've met great people and have made great friends.

Everything is great, might be a few things here and there that could be repaired and maybe if the cafe was open all the time. Also a fenced area for the pets would be great!

It is a great place to live. The front desk staff and managers are always friendly and willing to help. Really enjoy the free dinners and events they offer.

A cute close community with friendly staff and workers. Some of the appliances had some issues but once a work order was put in it was fixed quickly. The office is usually run by college aged students so they’re very understanding if any issues come up.

Cool. Pretty Awesome. Like it. Yes. Much Mountain. Cold. Nice. Live. Laugh. Love. Smile. Embrace. Mountains. Santa. Verge. The. UNCA. Stuff.

Maintenance is a dream and the office is always helpful! Dave is one of a kind and Tommy brightens everyone's day. Live here if you can, you won't regret it.

The staff is very friendly and extremely helpful. They go out of their way to plan fun events for the community. The amenities are really great! I love the weight room.

I have had to move during a weird time and the office has worked with me every step of the way. My roommates have also been amazing during this stressful time.

not the building I wanted but I like the verge. The amenities are nice. I wish there was a pool. That would be sick. Also, the neighbor under me in 302 is very mean.

The stay is always accommodating and super friendly. Always there with a smile on their faces. Never had any problems with my experience the 4yrs that I have lived there. Looking forward to many more moments here.

All maintenance request are completed in a timely manner and the staff knows you by name so it makes you feel like a person and not a number

Everyone is great, the staff are so helpful with any questions. I'm an athlete so I love that many of the people are athletes too and everyone is so close together

I love my apartment I just hate the stairs but only because I’m lazy and tired all of the time but I really enjoy living here and all the clubhouse facilities

The Verge is very convenient and affordable. The furnished apartments are well maintained and the maintenance and office staff are very friendly and helpful.

Living at the Verge apartments is very convenient for students. I moved to the Verge when I went part time as a student and could not live on campus. The proximity and shuttle to campus is a huge plus. I also like that the leases are individual and utilities and furniture are included, which is great for a short one year lease. The staff is fairly helpful and maintenance requests are taken care of quickly which is always appreciated. I had some issues upon move-in in terms of the unit's cleanliness, but after it had been cleaned up, I have had few issues.

I've enjoyed living at this apartment complex. The only downsides I see are the people who live above me screaming in the middle of the night and banging around.

My experience with the Verge so far has been amazing! Staff are very helpful and quick to respond. I was easily able to find all the information I needed on The Verge website. Keep up the good work!

Haven't even moved in yet, but I guess it looks pretty decent, anything is better than the dorms. I just want an entire room to myself, cause I hate roommates

So far the staff has been great and responsive. We rarely run out of hot water. The lawns are usually clean and cut. There are rarely noise complaints.

Not bad. Not sure where some fees are coming from though. Seems like they are starting to raise prices for renting. I like some of the events though.