Fun activities but floors are thin so you easily hear people above you. Love all the opportunities to win things and the employees are so incredibly nice and understanding. They are always there to help you

Reply from The Verge - Asheville

Great Amenities, great maintenance team, and friendly front desk staff. The Verge is a great place. All we need now is a dog park! Also love the events they host

Reply from The Verge - Asheville

nice community and great people, staff are extremely helpful and understanding. The location is perfect and close to my job. Not too much noise which is a plus.

Reply from The Verge - Asheville

I have enjoyed my time at The Verge so far. It is very convenient to be so close to campus (the walk is pretty nice!) and we are provided some great amenities.

Reply from The Verge - Asheville

The verge has been great so far, love the community, the people, and how cheap it is for us students to live here. The Internet service is really good as well.

Reply from The Verge - Asheville

So far so good, no complaints as of yet. Looks like I got some great roomies. Looking forward to what the rest of my time here is going to be like.

Reply from The Verge - Asheville

I had a great first year living at the verge. they compensated for every maintenance request and has been a lot of fun. The pet policy is a bit ridiculous though

Reply from The Verge - Asheville

i love the verge and all the amenities they offer. wish there was a pool. the verge worked with me and got me into a different building for my second year since i was unhappy with my first one.

Reply from The Verge - Asheville

Great and wonderful atmosphere. The representative where great in explaing everything and giving the proper tour. They are competitive other ashville apartments.

Reply from The Verge - Asheville

I enjoy the friendliness of the staff, and the maintenance requests are always super quick! The washer and dryer aren’t that great, but they get the job done. Unbeatable rates in Asheville!

Reply from The Verge - Asheville

The apartments are wonderful and the amenities are just what I qant... the only problems is parking when you work second shift and have to come back late.

Reply from The Verge - Asheville

This has been a great place for me to live for almost four years. The staff is always helpful if any issues arise and maintenance is always quick to respond to work orders. It’s nice to see smiling faces when I walk into the office every day to get coffee and check the mail. Y’all are awesome!

Reply from The Verge - Asheville

This is the best apartment community I have lived. There are great amenities, the staff are great and very courteous and understanding, and very helpful

Reply from The Verge - Asheville

So far they have been extremely helpful in getting signed in and I am excited to live here for the next year. I think that the entire management team is genuine in wanting to provide the best living situation for everyone involved.

Reply from The Verge - Asheville

The crew that work here are great, if I ever need help they know all the answers. The location is amazing since I’m an athlete and always back and forth from school it’s so handy

Reply from The Verge - Asheville

The location is super convenient...especially with the shuttles that run to campus so frequently! The verge is a great place to meet other students, as well.

Reply from The Verge - Asheville

Super friendly staff! Helped me get into my apartment when my situation wasn't the best! Very helpful, kind, and patient staff! The application process was a breeze!

Reply from The Verge - Asheville

It’s a fairly decent place to live and it’s close to the university. It’s also fairly decent as far as how expensive th rent is. I’d recommend it to others.

I haven't moved in yet, but so far everyone I've talked to seems super friendly. I can't wait to move in. I appreciate that all the rooms have a window and that the verge has a clear focus on community.

Overall my experience at The Verge has been great. The parties and events that have been hosted have been amazing. I've met great people and have made great friends.

Everything is great, might be a few things here and there that could be repaired and maybe if the cafe was open all the time. Also a fenced area for the pets would be great!

It is a great place to live. The front desk staff and managers are always friendly and willing to help. Really enjoy the free dinners and events they offer.

A cute close community with friendly staff and workers. Some of the appliances had some issues but once a work order was put in it was fixed quickly. The office is usually run by college aged students so they’re very understanding if any issues come up.

Cool. Pretty Awesome. Like it. Yes. Much Mountain. Cold. Nice. Live. Laugh. Love. Smile. Embrace. Mountains. Santa. Verge. The. UNCA. Stuff.

Maintenance is a dream and the office is always helpful! Dave is one of a kind and Tommy brightens everyone's day. Live here if you can, you won't regret it.