Pretty great place to live. It’s definitely student housing and can get a little loud on Friday and Saturday nights. Fitness center, pool and grills are convenient and nice to have available. Biggest downside is cost.

I’ve lived here for two years and always had a good experience. Until this year where I was running into obstacles left and right and no one would help.

So far I've really enjoyed my stay at the Verge! I love the community activities and wish I had more time to partake in them! I do wish that the pool were open later though.

Love it here! Honestly would recommend this place to anyone with all the perks that come with the place it makes it worth it and paying rent and everything else makes it so much easy and less of a struggle

This year, the noise isn't as bad! I love how cheap my tech is and everything it includes! My cat loves it here and I like having a big bathroom for her litter box!

So far so good. Furniture is nice but bed needed a foam topper. Management is ok. Some people are loud at night. The fact that everything is included is handy and convenient.

Great place to live in. Friendly staff and team. You can have a lot of fun living at the verge, going to gym or swimming at the pool. I recommend this nice apartments for everyone.

I enjoy the speedy answer to all questions and the great customer service. It is a great environment and encourages me to be a better resident.

A big part of why I love living at the verge so much is because of the amazing staff who know everyone by their first names. It's amazing how well they treat not only each other, but all residents

This is my first year at the verge and I really enjoy all the amenities that it offers. Maintenance is also always on top of it by always being available to fix any problems i run into.

It's been pretty great living here. The office can definitely work on getting their stuff together... I had many issues with the office not taking my federal aid check clearance into consideration. They're constantly giving me late fees.

Cons; Neighbors relatively loud, had to park somewhat far from the building if it was a prime time of the day. Pros; Timely maintenance, friendly staff, landscape upkeep.

I love my apartment! I am going to miss it when I graduate! My roommates are great and I love having my own bathroom and a giant walk in closet! It's great!

I have really enjoyed living here! I have lived here for two years, and think that the price is fair, and the ample space is well worth the thin walls! Some nights, the partying goes on wayyy too long, but it is nice to have a gym here

The community is chill I cant wait to explore more. The amenities are great for the price that it is listed at. I hope that the people I am roomed with are just as good.

Everyone is super nice and the accommodations made for new residents is great. The people in the lease office have been more than helpful. The neighbors are cool.

So far some of the office workers have been helpful, a couple of times that I have called they were rude. I had to repeat my name 3-4 times because they were not listening. Very unprofessional.

I think the community is amazing that is why I am choosing to live here next year. It is very welcoming when you are visiting the club house and the staff are very nice!

I really enjoy the community it provides. There are many opportunities to get to know folks around here, but you still have your privacy. Also, everything that I need to be taken care of is usually fixed within that week.

Very nice apartments and very friendly community. The walls are a bit thin though, which can be a bit annoying when people decide to have a party on a Thursday and I have to go sleep so I can get up for class on Friday the next day.

The staff are so friendly and so helpful! I was so stressed about renewing a lease and doing a lease takeover but the staff took it into their hands and totally helped me work everything out!

It has been really nice living at the Verge this year. The staff here is really welcoming and helpful with everything. It does sorta suck to be this far from campus since I walk to school but hey walking never hurt anybody. Overall I'm pleased so far with my experience.

Overall really good place to live as a student! I really wish they had 1 bedroom apartments as well though! I love that it comes furnished and that they allow pets!

It has been an amazing expierence, the office staff is amazing and friendly, I would highly recommend the verge to anyone looking for an apartment!!

The community here is great in general. I like my roommate and my room is great too. That being said, our ice machine has issues and the stopper in my shower can be problematic at times.