Love the community feeling here, most of the people are respectful. My dog loves the area, as well as being able to hangout by the pool. The grills need some fixing though.

Y’all are very awesome! I have only lived here a couple of months but I haven’t been upset with the place one bit. Staff and neighbors are Awesome!

Close to campus, great staff, and friendly faces. Living at the Verge is awesome. I feel at home and am excited to continue residency here. Keep up the great work!

The team in the office are great! The apartment is ok just wish there was a little more kitchen storage. Hey Verge residence, stop littering! The maintenance guys shouldn’t have to pick up your garbage!

One of the best apartments to stay in when you’re out in the Burg. Had a great experience, rooms, roommates, pool, gym and club house was great.

Great place to live, super friendly staff and very spacious rooms and the location is close to campus. Parking is a little difficult to find at times

I enjoy like here at the Verge. It is a very friendly living here and the people here are always fun! I love being able to go to the pool and hangout with people that I have not met before.

the staff are very friendly and are always willing and able to answer questions. The staffs kindness made choose to live at the Verge very easy.

I have always appreciated the things that the Verge does for the community. They always throw parties and give out free tacos, free hot dogs and welcome in anybody that’s need a great place to live. I have really enjoyed my two years at the Verge Ellensburg

Because of how thin the walls are between units and how central the pool is between most of the unit buildings, the noise level is pretty bad (especially in the spring and summer months). But otherwise, the actual units are a pretty good deal for the price. And in-unit washer and dryers are a huge selling point.

The staff has helped me with everything I've needed and I've never come across an issue with the Verge as a resident. This is the best placed I've lived so far here in Ellensburg.

The amenities are great, people are great. Little loud. The apartment is a good size, I love the size of the bathroom. The kitchen could be a little bigger for 3 people

I have really enjoyed The Verge in the two months I’ve been here. Love the community here everyone is so friendly and open and it’s also a huge bonus that my dog gets to enjoy this too.

Living here has been very convienent. It is close to class and to my work. There are also very clean and updated facilities such as the gym and pool that I have taken full advantage of. Maintenance is very prompt on fixing things in our apartment.

The community is improving. I haven't dealt with management this year yet. Maintainence is quick this year, Omar is very nice and helpful. I'm content.

Though I do not live at the verge yet, there is a parking issue. There are way too many handicap spaces that no one ever parks in because there are maybe 3 people that have the qualified permits to do so, and even some of theirs are expired. They just use them to get a closer spot when the parking lots are full around their building.

Pretty great place to live. It’s definitely student housing and can get a little loud on Friday and Saturday nights. Fitness center, pool and grills are convenient and nice to have available. Biggest downside is cost.

I’ve lived here for two years and always had a good experience. Until this year where I was running into obstacles left and right and no one would help.

So far I've really enjoyed my stay at the Verge! I love the community activities and wish I had more time to partake in them! I do wish that the pool were open later though.

Love it here! Honestly would recommend this place to anyone with all the perks that come with the place it makes it worth it and paying rent and everything else makes it so much easy and less of a struggle

This year, the noise isn't as bad! I love how cheap my tech is and everything it includes! My cat loves it here and I like having a big bathroom for her litter box!

So far so good. Furniture is nice but bed needed a foam topper. Management is ok. Some people are loud at night. The fact that everything is included is handy and convenient.

Great place to live in. Friendly staff and team. You can have a lot of fun living at the verge, going to gym or swimming at the pool. I recommend this nice apartments for everyone.

I enjoy the speedy answer to all questions and the great customer service. It is a great environment and encourages me to be a better resident.

A big part of why I love living at the verge so much is because of the amazing staff who know everyone by their first names. It's amazing how well they treat not only each other, but all residents