New management is great! However I still have not received my dining room chairs. The dining room table is also messed up. Other than that, great.

Reply from The Verge - Ellensburg

I have had no problem living at the verge. It is a great community and no too loud like everyone said it was. I have everything I need in one apartment, it's great!

Reply from The Verge - Ellensburg

I love the community here. There is a lot to do including the pool and the clubhouse. Staff is quick to respond when residents need something. The clubhouse staff is also super nice.

Reply from The Verge - Ellensburg

So far the staff here has been amazing. They are all super helpful and the maintenance staff is super friendly and very quick to tend to us.

Reply from The Verge - Ellensburg

The environment we live in is amazing with the pool, basketball court, dog park, gym, etc. Our apartment and customer service has been great! However,, it was pretty dirty when I moved ot and that kinda sucks..

Reply from The Verge - Ellensburg

The virge has been a great experience so far. Coming furnished and having utilities included is so much help. One thing I think could be done better is making sure the rooms are a cleaner before new residents move in.

Reply from The Verge - Ellensburg

Very nice amenities, people above us walk like giants, but we get used to it. Apartments could use some work, but its not too much of an issue.

Reply from The Verge - Ellensburg

Our neighbors are really noisy, but I love everything else about this place! Especially how nice the staff is and how good the *free* coffee is in the clubhouse!

Reply from The Verge - Ellensburg

I like my roommates and love how it's close enough to the school. Also love the dog park and the gym looks nice. Wish ppl clean up after their dogs. I dont like having to watch where I step.

Reply from The Verge - Ellensburg

So far I’ve lived at the Verge for two weeks and I couldn’t be happier with my choice of moving here. I’d say the best part would be that it comes furnished. You save a ton of money with it included.

Reply from The Verge - Ellensburg

It's been great! I moved in a little over a week ago and I already love it. It's a beautiful area, the amenities are awesome, and the environment is really cool.

Reply from The Verge - Ellensburg

It’s a great place to stay for students. My favorite thing is that it’s pet friendly with a dog run area. One downfall is there’s only one place for trash in the entire complex.

Reply from The Verge - Ellensburg

So far it’s been great! The staff is super kind and the facilities are nice. It’s really nice to have your own bathroom, and the opportunity to choose your own roommate.

Reply from The Verge - Ellensburg

I just moved in and this place is very nice! Move in was very easy and the workers are very nice and answered all my questions before I moved in. Highly recommend living here.

Reply from The Verge - Ellensburg

Great rooms, a little banged up in places(not uncommon in apartments), free coffee, and not as loud as people say it is. i haven't had a bad experience here!

Reply from The Verge - Ellensburg

Second year at the Verge and still loving it. Very impressed by the friendly staff. The pool and fire pits are a huge hit with locals friends and family. 10/10

Reply from The Verge - Ellensburg

Very nice. I have amazing roommates. The view from our apartment is beautiful. And I love my room. The verge looks very nice and maintained outside, and is very close to school.

Reply from The Verge - Ellensburg

So far everything is going good. Although I do Wish there was more cupboard space. Its a little rediculous how little room we got. Like the bedroom

Reply from The Verge - Ellensburg

The apartment is spacious and not far from campus! It’s nice to have so many ammenities involved in one place and it makes moving to a new town much easier.

Reply from The Verge - Ellensburg

The noise level is still awful and the unit itself is kind of dingy after years of wear and tear from previous residents that the management didn't really clean up much (like paint splatters, banged up furniture, etc.). But the main redeeming quality is the in-unit W/D. And the staff they're hiring now are much more competent. Baby steps.

Reply from The Verge - Ellensburg

Everything is very nice. My only issue is that people like to play loud music at the fire pit which is maybe ten feet from my window. Not a very good thing when I'm trying to study or sleep. Besides the thin walls, everything else is good.

Reply from The Verge - Ellensburg

I’ve lived at the Verge for almost a year now and I couldn’t imagine living anywhere else. The Verge definitely made it an easy transition from moving off campus to living on your own. I have and will continue to recommend The Verge to people moving off campus in the future.

Reply from The Verge - Ellensburg

It seems fun, but this far I feel like I have no been informed about my situation, but more so just general information being passed around. I would prefer if I received relevant information to me and my situation. Just because it seems very impersonal and that's not a good feeling.

Reply from The Verge - Ellensburg

Living at the Verge was a decent experience. What I loved about it the most is that the units are fully furnished. This took away from needing to find furniture and moving it in and out of the unit. I also really liked that there was a washer and dryer in the unit.

Reply from The Verge - Ellensburg

This apartment has great staff and a wonderful maintenance team. They are friendly and eager to help if possible. The only issue is the amount of partying that happens and keeps me up at night.