I love the verge I moved in mid year last year and have absolutely loved living here. Amenities are great. My neighbors are great. I am excited to keep living at the verge.

Reply from The Verge - Ellensburg

I love it here! I’ve chosen to renew my lease and couldn’t imagine living anywhere else during college. Being in a pet friendly community means that I get to keep my dog with me too

Reply from The Verge - Ellensburg

Pretty good community but sadly won’t be leasing again because of price increase. I like how it’s furnished so we don’t have to worry about buying our own furniture but some of the furniture was a bit messed up. Other than that pretty good community

Reply from The Verge - Ellensburg

so far so good! everyone in the office is nice and very helpful. the community is also very nice and everyone here is really friendly. i would recommend!

Reply from The Verge - Ellensburg

it’s a great place to live, I love all the amenities that are available and that pets are allowed. the staff work with you to the best of their ability and are always friendly

Reply from The Verge - Ellensburg

Very friendly environment. Shows they care and can see progress and positive change within management team to always keep improving the areas of living.

Reply from The Verge - Ellensburg

I am very comfortable in my apartment and the activities and amenities the verge offers are great! The noise is getting better as well. It’s also a great place to meet friends.

Reply from The Verge - Ellensburg

Really fun living here but it always smells like wet dog. Great problem solving with the maintenance and always very helpful. Thank you guys so much!

Reply from The Verge - Ellensburg

Love the verge, great staff that cares about the people. There dose. Red to be getter grills for summer other wise we cannot bond as a community

Reply from The Verge - Ellensburg

Staying at the verge is so convenient! It’s just far enough away from campus, but it’s not too far. They offer so many amazing amenities here ☺️

Reply from The Verge - Ellensburg

I’ve had a really good time living here. I’m able to have my fur baby with me which makes everything a lot easier, plus he loves going to the dog park too! It’s very convenient!

Reply from The Verge - Ellensburg

I love it here, although the furniture that comes with the place always seems to break, not because of misuse, just because it’s poorly made.

Reply from The Verge - Ellensburg

Great apartments and space, walls are just a bit too thin other then that nice people nice community and overall nicest apartments in the area

Reply from The Verge - Ellensburg

I love how big the three bedroom apartments are and the privacy of bathrooms and bedrooms. The internet and cable being included is nice. The price is a deal compared to living somewhere like Seattle.

Reply from The Verge - Ellensburg

My experience at The Verge has been a very pleasant one. The management and maintenance are very courteous and helpful. The facilities located in the complex such as the gym and the pool are very well taken care of and a nice addition for my experience.

Reply from The Verge - Ellensburg

The overall experience I have had so far at the verge has been good. Although, no one had cleaned or checked my room before i moved in, the management and maintenance got on the job quick when this was pointed out and the issues were dealt with.

Reply from The Verge - Ellensburg

Perfect place for college students, full amenities. Staff is super helpful and friendly. Neighborhood could use some cleaning up but overall would recommend to a friend.

Reply from The Verge - Ellensburg

I love living here! The amenities are amazing and the staff are so kind, caring and helpful!! This place definitely is a good place to call home.

Reply from The Verge - Ellensburg

The price is great considering there is everything is included. The members have been really nice and have met awesome neighbors. Appliances need to be updated in some apartments.

Reply from The Verge - Ellensburg

The Verge is a great place to live in. The apartment complex is near Centrals' campus and the Verge has everything you need to feel at home.

Reply from The Verge - Ellensburg

Love having my own room with attached bathroom and closet. The apartment is fully furnished and comfortable. Staff is very helpful. The dog park is nice and very accessible for dogs.

Reply from The Verge - Ellensburg

Staff is so nice and such a great place to live! Everything being fully furnished makes moving in super quick! Prices are great and everything is included!

Reply from The Verge - Ellensburg

So far the verge has been great, much better then living on campus and just overall better. The beds are better, private bathroom is great and nice people.

Reply from The Verge - Ellensburg

Love it here, the only thing that could be worked on is the cleanliness of the apartment when we first moved it. We had to deep clean everything because the place was so dirty.

Reply from The Verge - Ellensburg

Pricing is decent. Love the amenities, personal bathroom, and laundry in unit. It’s pretty noisy but other than that, I like living here. The pool comes in handy once it gets hot. Maintenance is awesome and staff is always willing to help!