I wanna live in this place for the rest of my life. I love all the outdoor actives and all the people. wish all of my friends would know about this place.

the verge has a really great atmosphere with nice people all around. the amenities are super convenient and they make living here easy and comfortable.

The verge is a comfortable apartment and the staff is willing to work with on anything. The in unit washer and dryer is very convenient. The kitchen is a little small but other than that an awesome place to live

Nice place to live for college students exploring their independence and getting ready to stand on their own, while having the support of a community

The verge feels like home, so happy I chose it! The leasing office is so helpful and attentive to my requests and has made the whole move in process so easy!

I love this place so much! The pool is a dream come true! I also like how we all Hagen our own bathroom and walk in closet! It is more than I ever had at the house I grew up in.

The walls are a bit thin, and my furniture was a bit dinged up when I arrived. Other than that, I love the amount of space I have and the amenities, such as the gym and the pool.

so far so good, i love how any questions i ask get answered immediately. love the amenities and everything about the verge! love the resident portal a nd has how easy it is to keep up and pay rent every month.

Overall my time living at the Verge was great. I loved living in such close proximately with my friends and having an outside entrance. The staff was always friendly and the location is great.

Good pool and study areas. The walls are thin so you can hear your neighbors, but if you have quiet neighbors it isn’t that big of a deal. The gym is small but it has enough equipment to workout. It is clean and had good equipment though.

I find that the other residents are friendly and generally focused on school, work, or relaxing on their down time. I've never had any issues with residents or with the staff and find that staff tend to be very helpful if asked.

I have been living in a two bedroom apartment with my boyfriend and my fur babies for a year now and we love it. The maintenance is always on time the dog park is a plus! Great staff! Love that packages go to the front desk! Love free WiFi and cable! Great place we will be here even after we get married!

my experience so far has been great. the people are so nice the room so area great and the amenities are amazing. they did a good job at assigning a roommate too

Since I moved in to The Verge in August of 2018, I have been thoroughly impressed and satisfied with my resident experience. The employees at the front desk are always welcoming and want to help out. Overall, I’ve been happy with my experience.

Clean, Cheap, well furnished, well taken care of. Very solid overall experience with a ton of amenities such as the pool and fire pit. Surprisingly quiet for a ton of college kids in and off school year. Gets a bit empty in the summer though.

Reply from The Verge - Grand Forks

The verge is a decent place to live with great amenities. The staff is knowledgeable and will assist you with any troubles you might have along the way! However, this is the third year I’ve lived at the Verge and it seems annual rent never stops increasing. I’ve somehow started with mid $300 a month rent to now over $600 a month- a bit over priced for me.

Reply from The Verge - Grand Forks

Staff is friendly and ignorant I ever have questions they always help me till my questionable are answered. Haven’t had a problem here at all.

Reply from The Verge - Grand Forks

It’s been really good so far. My roommates have been a really good match for me so far, and have been very inviting, which has made adjusting to a new environment with new people easy

Reply from The Verge - Grand Forks

I just moved into my apartment and was instantly over whelmed with excitement. The Verge is a nice complex with many great accomodations and lots of nice people! I am looking forward to spending my year here at The Verge.

Reply from The Verge - Grand Forks

I have had a good experience with my roommates and parking. The winter was cold but bearable and I wish the snow was more frequently plowed. Overall it is a good place to live and I have had good year

Reply from The Verge - Grand Forks

Awesome place to live. Just don't change the locks and make residents have to pay to get them back after hours. Keep up the credit towards utilities, thats a nice feature that isn't offered everywhere.

Reply from The Verge - Grand Forks

I absolutely loved living at the verge. They put me in an apartment with the most amazing roommates and it all went up from there. The amenities here were nice, with the grills and the pool. I made so many new friends because of it.

Reply from The Verge - Grand Forks

Living at the verge is great. You can meet new friends at the events they put together which is really nice. It is a great place to live for students!

Reply from The Verge - Grand Forks

Things are good but could be better. For example, the furniture supplied is cheaply made and seems to want to fall apart at any given moment and the walls are paper thin. BUT, beyond that, it’s not a bad place live.

Reply from The Verge - Grand Forks

I loved living at the verge with my best friends! The rooms are very nice in the fact that you get your own bathroom and a huge walk in closet! I loved the fact there was also always something to do wether it be the pool, clubhouse events, skating, etc! The staff is always helpful as well!