the apartments are really nice, the only problem that i have is the loud noise. every time i’m asleep the people above me are really loud which bothers me

Bad management our broken appliances were never fixed when asked. The manager would constantly fight with us and insult us. I will not be renewing my lease here.

Reply from The Overlook at Nacogdoches

So far my experience at the verge hasn't been the best, I've been walked in on by staff a few times in my apartment w/out notice and have yet to be contacted about the issue I was having. My fridge stopped working and no one came to fix it until about 4 days later so all my food went bad literally $80 worth of food down the drain. I haven't been living here two weeks yet so hopefully the other months are better.

Reply from The Overlook at Nacogdoches

Maintenance could do so much better! I feel like our community could be nicer if we had more security. There has been break ins. And it hard to pay rent when You can't even get things fixed

Reply from The Overlook at Nacogdoches

Love the community but my work orders aren't being done. I have the best roommates and love the staff. Just wish that my air conditioner would work.

I do not like the verge. FIrst off, I am in an old model with bad paint, messed up floors and the fake tile coming up. The trash area is ridiculous and nasty. When I signed up, they said it would be easy to get out of your lease. Light bill is always high which I do not understand. I just hate it.

The maintenance requests take months to be completed. It is very frustrating. My neighbors are very loud and I am not happy in this complex.

there are centipedes everywhere, my roommate found 2 spiders in her room, and we have found 2 flying cockroaches in our apartment. they apartment was supposed to be clean when we moved in, and the workers told us it had been cleaned when we signed it to move in. but it was filthy, and my mattress had a huge stain on it. the outside of the complex and the stairs are filthy and filled with dead bugs and stains on the concrete. there is a dog above me that constantly barks.

Reply from The Overlook at Nacogdoches

It’s okay living here. I’ve been here for a year and it’s pretty decent until I started smelling my neighbors smoking and the people on second floor making really loud noises.

Doing okay i know yall are busy so it isn't easy to get to everyone that is having problems in their apartment. However i like staying here and will continue too.

Bad to no lighting outside of buildings causing safety hazards. Management does not return phone calls no matter how many attempts are made. Maintenance is slow to respond to work orders.

The apartment was extremely unclean when I moved in, the dishwasher was filled with mold and there was dog poop ALL of the carpet that the complex said "was not their problem." Have has issues with matnice walking in without warning or being asked, but they are very sweet. If the slight chance you are able to get in touch with the management, they are really helpful. The pool and dog park are awesome.

The manager doesn't keep the grounds clean. The service is not very good. The buildings are as nice as you make them. It is nice that they're furnished but I ended up having to buy a new mattress and many of the appliances have issues. Maintenance is not very good and takes a long time to fix anything.

Reply from The Overlook at Nacogdoches

A work order was put in a while ago but hasn't been addressed yet. It would be nice if the wait wasn't so long or you could give a up date as to when or why, so we know that you haven't forgotten

Reply from The Overlook at Nacogdoches

My resident experience has been ok. The facilities are poorly maintained and most of the staff are rude. I will say their are a few really nice ones though.

I have not moved in yet, but my roommate sends me disgusting photos of the apartment parking lot. Also, it is very obvious that our apartment was not clean nor inspected prior to her move in. Maintenence has failed to fix it as well as the managers from not doing anything about it.

None of my utilities have been fixed as ordered. been 2 weeks now and my washer still has no cold water. The space is nice to live in, but after a while of having no washer, i gotta wash my stuff without having it shrink, so please get my washer fixed...

Reply from The Overlook at Nacogdoches

The front desk employees are super nice and helpful, but the maintenance staff is terrible. The first day my roommates and I moved in we reported a leak under the sink and it took them around 3 months to get to the task. There is still rotten wood under the sink and what looks like mold. The maintenance crew said that they would get to replacing the wood but have yet to do so. They also mentioned that they would fix my towel rack in the bathroom but have not done that as well. I'm definitely moving out of here once my lease is over.

Reply from The Overlook at Nacogdoches

The apartment is very well kept . I enjoy the cool and bbq pit. I would just like for my AC in my room to work, or we come to some compromise on what you do about the air in my room.

Reply from The Overlook at Nacogdoches

I love living here, but I have not been pleased with the maintenance and staff. They leave my door unlocked when no one is there, they're rude and it took 2 weeks for them to look at the mold growing in our water closet and fix it. Not pleased at all!

Reply from The Overlook at Nacogdoches

The community is okay. But the office keeps saying many commodities like the gym and computer access to be open 24 hours but it still has not happened. Also the maintenance does not do the best job of responding. We were also promised new furniture but that has not happened either.

Reply from The Overlook at Nacogdoches

The location is great and convenient. The apartments are nice, but it sometimes can be a bit of a hassle to get maintence out to your apartment in a reasonable amount of time from when you submit a work order.

Reply from The Overlook at Nacogdoches

It's not bad overall but the maintenance is very slow. It took over a month to get my requests fixed. I also don't like how the back gate is always open and how disgusting the stairwells are. The unit itself is fine, just awkward layout. Overall its alright, nothing too glamorous.

Reply from The Overlook at Nacogdoches

There’s been so many problems with this unit, I’ve had more trouble than you think with my unit. It all started when I moved in with my roommate, we walked into our unit very excited to move in, there were no couches in our unit. Once we talked to maintenance and the manager of the unit she said that the problems weren’t large and that they would be fixed, so every week for the past two months we were promised couches, second the WiFi port in my room doesn’t work. There was a full week where I had no WiFi. Third we had flees in our carpet.

I've put in a work order in July for a simple job and still has not been completed. Also, our apt. never had overages until this new company took over and we are in the apt. less.