I love living here, but I have not been pleased with the maintenance and staff. They leave my door unlocked when no one is there, they're rude and it took 2 weeks for them to look at the mold growing in our water closet and fix it. Not pleased at all!

Reply from The Overlook at Nacogdoches

It’s okay living here. I’ve been here for a year and it’s pretty decent until I started smelling my neighbors smoking and the people on second floor making really loud noises.

there are centipedes everywhere, my roommate found 2 spiders in her room, and we have found 2 flying cockroaches in our apartment. they apartment was supposed to be clean when we moved in, and the workers told us it had been cleaned when we signed it to move in. but it was filthy, and my mattress had a huge stain on it. the outside of the complex and the stairs are filthy and filled with dead bugs and stains on the concrete. there is a dog above me that constantly barks.

Reply from The Overlook at Nacogdoches

It's not bad overall but the maintenance is very slow. It took over a month to get my requests fixed. I also don't like how the back gate is always open and how disgusting the stairwells are. The unit itself is fine, just awkward layout. Overall its alright, nothing too glamorous.

Reply from The Overlook at Nacogdoches

Doing okay i know yall are busy so it isn't easy to get to everyone that is having problems in their apartment. However i like staying here and will continue too.

Bad to no lighting outside of buildings causing safety hazards. Management does not return phone calls no matter how many attempts are made. Maintenance is slow to respond to work orders.

The apartment was extremely unclean when I moved in, the dishwasher was filled with mold and there was dog poop ALL of the carpet that the complex said "was not their problem." Have has issues with matnice walking in without warning or being asked, but they are very sweet. If the slight chance you are able to get in touch with the management, they are really helpful. The pool and dog park are awesome.

The front desk employees are super nice and helpful, but the maintenance staff is terrible. The first day my roommates and I moved in we reported a leak under the sink and it took them around 3 months to get to the task. There is still rotten wood under the sink and what looks like mold. The maintenance crew said that they would get to replacing the wood but have yet to do so. They also mentioned that they would fix my towel rack in the bathroom but have not done that as well. I'm definitely moving out of here once my lease is over.

Reply from The Overlook at Nacogdoches

My resident experience has been ok. The facilities are poorly maintained and most of the staff are rude. I will say their are a few really nice ones though.

The maintenance requests take months to be completed. It is very frustrating. My neighbors are very loud and I am not happy in this complex.

The location is great and convenient. The apartments are nice, but it sometimes can be a bit of a hassle to get maintence out to your apartment in a reasonable amount of time from when you submit a work order.

Reply from The Overlook at Nacogdoches

A work order was put in a while ago but hasn't been addressed yet. It would be nice if the wait wasn't so long or you could give a up date as to when or why, so we know that you haven't forgotten

Reply from The Overlook at Nacogdoches

I have not moved in yet, but my roommate sends me disgusting photos of the apartment parking lot. Also, it is very obvious that our apartment was not clean nor inspected prior to her move in. Maintenence has failed to fix it as well as the managers from not doing anything about it.

The manager doesn't keep the grounds clean. The service is not very good. The buildings are as nice as you make them. It is nice that they're furnished but I ended up having to buy a new mattress and many of the appliances have issues. Maintenance is not very good and takes a long time to fix anything.

Reply from The Overlook at Nacogdoches

It takes athe Verge a while to get back to me when I have an issues. Other thank that I’ve had a wonderful experience at The Verge. I would definitely recommend.

Reply from The Overlook at Nacogdoches

It’s been okay. Management isn’t too great. Had a lot of issues with being charged different fees even though rent had already been paid. Took them the whole semester just to fix the front gate.

The apartment complex is nice. What I would criticize is the lack of communication between staff and residents. Also, the apartment was very dirty when we moved in. The dryer also didn't work and it took nearly 3 weeks to get it fixed.

We signed a contract that we would get a $300 gift card within 30 days of our renewed lease date which was Aug. 1. It's now Oct 9 and we still don't have the gift cards. This is extremely frustrating. What's the incentive if we don't even get the gift cards until way later than we were expected to..

Reply from The Overlook at Nacogdoches

Staff is chill. Maintenance is extremely slow. Been over a month and have had none of my issues resolved. My apartment was dirty, furniture and carpet were disgusting, and tables were poorly painted on when i moved in

Nothing gets done in a timely fashion. Work orders aren't fulfilled and the office staff seems incompetent or they just don't care. Cant wait to be gone.

Reply from The Overlook at Nacogdoches

Maintenance needs to become more efficient and the overall business aspect needs to be ran better. Communication could always improve, also adding another dumpster would help so people can fit all the trash inside instead of dumping it on the ground.

Reply from The Overlook at Nacogdoches

I need some one to fix the blinds in the apartment it's been a month since the maintenance request. Besides that everything else is pretty good.

Reply from The Overlook at Nacogdoches

I enjoy the spacious bedrooms and the rewards given. I do not like the fact that the rent is so high and the walls are so thin you can hear everything the people around you and above you are saying.

I've put in a work order in July for a simple job and still has not been completed. Also, our apt. never had overages until this new company took over and we are in the apt. less.

I think ya'll are doing an okay job. I feel that sometimes you could have more people working the front desk. There have been several times that I have come to pay my rent and had to wait over 30 minutes to pay.