So far so good! I've always heard bad things about the maintenance but I put one in and it was addressed almost immediately before I even moved in!

Reply from The Overlook at Nacogdoches

I love living here! Work orders are always done on time and the area is always kept cleaned and tidy! So glad that the gate is working now, but people still piggy back and get in.

Reply from The Overlook at Nacogdoches

I love the verge. I always feel welcone when I walk into the office. I absolutely love my apartment and the price is very reasonable considering how much you get included with rent. Above all maintenance is great, any problem I have ever had they have fixed it within the next day.

Reply from The Overlook at Nacogdoches

Living at The Verge has been an incredible experience. From the friendly and communicative staff to the amazing amenities, it is by far the best decision I’ve made to stay here, and the best place to call home.

Reply from The Overlook at Nacogdoches

Awesome work guys! I love the location of the apartments. The staff is always nice and friendly. Even with bad weather our lights don’t go out.

Reply from The Overlook at Nacogdoches

The overlook is a great apartment complex and meets all of my needs. It is the perfect distance from campus, has great amenities and has a very helpful staff.

Reply from The Overlook at Nacogdoches

I love this place. It’s very clean and the staff is super nice and welcoming! I’m super in love with the idea of the tanning bed! But that may be a girl thing haha

Reply from The Overlook at Nacogdoches

The front desk staff are always friendly and helped me through the renewal process. There was a mix-up and I signed a blank lease but they notified me ASAP. No complaints

Reply from The Overlook at Nacogdoches

Great property! Work orders are always done in a timely manner and the free printing is a life saver. Glad I chose to live at this apartment complex.

Reply from The Overlook at Nacogdoches

I love how accessible the dog park is. I love the set up of my apartment and how close it is to campus. I also appreciate how secure and safe I feel in my apartment.

Reply from The Overlook at Nacogdoches

The overlook has been by far the best place I have lived in Nacogdoches. I like how close it is to campus and the amenities they offer. I would recommend this complex to friends

Reply from The Overlook at Nacogdoches

Great on site courtesy officers. Staff is friendly and always accommodating. Facilities are well maintained and are newly remodeled. 10/10 would recommend.

Reply from The Overlook at Nacogdoches

I am so excited to be moving here I have a good feeling about living here. From what I have seen y'all have amazing amenities and a beautiful place

Reply from The Overlook at Nacogdoches

The apartments are great, had a few issues with some of the furniture upon arrival. However, the staff and maintenance took care of it quicky!

Reply from The Overlook at Nacogdoches

I've had a pleasant experience with the verge so far. The staff was very helpful with answering my questions when I was trying to finish the lease online.

Reply from The Overlook at Nacogdoches

The staff iz nice. Place is beautiful. A tad pricey if you know the people you live with really well might be cheaper somewhere else. But cant complain

Management is so nice and I appreciate them very much. Neighborhood is average especially for it to be student housing but I haven’t had any problems and I’m like living here!

Great community and better staff! Dog park is amazing, plus the sight out here, may possibly be the best in nacogdoches! I would recommend my friends for sure.

Reply from The Overlook at Nacogdoches

The Staff is amazing! Nothing but smiles and warm welcomes when walking into leasing office. Matienence works quick and efficiently. The pool in phase 2 and phase 2 are both amazing!

Reply from The Overlook at Nacogdoches

The front office and maintenance staff are great. I love the renovations and the amenities. The 24 hour access to the fitness center is also a big plus.

Reply from The Overlook at Nacogdoches

It’s perfect! Not too loud but not silent. Clean. The people are nice and super helpful. The events they throw are successful. I haven’t had a bad experience yet.

The apartments are cute and everything that comes with living here is great! The workout room is a greadt adsition to the apartments! Also free printing!

Reply from The Overlook at Nacogdoches

Its very organized and there is always someone available to talk to in the office. I have always been able to work out any issues very quickly.

Reply from The Overlook at Nacogdoches

Great service easy to use and I really enjoyed the friendly atmosphere l!! Now most people ask me if I would recommend the verge to anther guest and frankly I would have to give that a big 10 4 good buddy just amazing.

Reply from The Overlook at Nacogdoches

It is an awesome place to stay for college students! They have fully furnished apartments with two big pools! Their fitness facility is also really nice!