i am currently in my second year of grad school and I have been living here since I was an undergraduate student here at SFA. I highly recommend it to anyone!

Reply from The Overlook at Nacogdoches

I love the staff! They work with you so much. I feel like I’m talking to family. The community is quiet and always clean. I wouldn’t want to live anywhere else.

Reply from The Overlook at Nacogdoches

Living here at The Overlook has been a great experience. I am very pleased with all of the upgrades that are taking place and I am super excited to use the new work out gym and cyber lounge! With the new updates and the gates working consistently, I am very pleased with the new management and staff!

Reply from The Overlook at Nacogdoches

Its so clean and such friendly staff!!!! Sabrina is the best and she made sure that I was 100% set to get a brand new apartment I needed in no time at all.

Reply from The Overlook at Nacogdoches

Perfect absolutely love everything about it. The space of the bedrooms are great. The bathrooms and the closets are amazing sizes as well. The staff is also gray as well

Reply from The Overlook at Nacogdoches

Great place to live, everyone is so friendly and all of the places are super clean and well taken care of. All of the furnishings is such a big plus too

Reply from The Overlook at Nacogdoches

My experience at the overlook was great as the managers were very awesome and understanding. The only thing is they could hire a better apartment officer as the one there like to attack people and intrude making it very uncomfortable to want to live there. Nonetheless they’re great

Reply from The Overlook at Nacogdoches

My experience so far has been great, all of my questions have been answered and I like the easy assess to playing my rent on line. I look forward to living at the verge.

The Verge Office staff is very professional, polite, and quite efficient! I am looking forward to moving in later this month! Glad I decided to lease!

Just moved here in August. It's a great complex with spacious apartments!! I am so glad I chose to live at the Verge this semester! Hope to stick around until graduation!

It's fantastic here. The staff is so nice and always willing to help you. The outside is very well kept. I will most likely spend my four years at college staying here.

So far so good. My experience has been good living here. When I put in work order, the maintenance gets it done on time in a prompt manner. I am very satisfied.

Reply from The Overlook at Nacogdoches

I love living here at the grove! I love all the amenities and the staff is very helpful and freindly. Its a really great community and a great atmosphere.

Very nice place to live, the staff at the front desk are amazing. Very spacious rooms. Friendly residents as well. Grounds are always kept clean.

Reply from The Overlook at Nacogdoches

I move in next week! I am super excited to move into The Verge! Great location! Friendly staff! So far everything has gone smoothly. Hope for the best!

You guys are doing an amazing job here. I love living here and could not think of anywhere else to say. The people and staff/ management are awesome.

I really love to live in Grove. It is close to school, so it is very convinient. I love pools, you always meet people to chat there. Also I love that Grove has gym :)

Reply from The Overlook at Nacogdoches

Great place to live! The staff is friendly, the apartments are nice and I have never had a problem with maintenance or otherwise here. If you're looking for somewhere close to campus to live, this is it!

this is the perfect place to live while at SFA!! It has everything you could possibly be looking for in a college apartment. Not outrageously expensive. Beautiful neighborhood & a home away from home

The verge is doing good so far, I have not moved in yet but I am excited, I can't wait to live here, the verge does seem like the place to be😊😊

Really enjoy it here, great community. The appartment are mostly in nice conditions and the pool and out door areas our great. Lots of fun just to hang out

Reply from The Overlook at Nacogdoches

The Verge Nacogdoches is great! So close to campus with great amenities! Plus I get to live with my friends in a spacious apartment without over-paying!

The verge is fantastic. They offer great deals and a truly great living experience. I recommend that anyone looking for a place to live check it out.

Process of applying was so easy and great incentives! Did everything online and when I had a question, I just called and every person that answered was so helpful!

I am so excited to be leasing an apartment at The Verge. I love everything about this apartment community! I love how the apartments are set up and all of the ammenities.