Been an amazing year living here at the verge . I love the quietness and the hospitality from staff . I enjoyed staying here as a senior and soon to graduate . Best place ever !

Reply from The Overlook at Nacogdoches

I honestly love it here! My apartment is great, my roommates are amazing, and it’s so close to campus. I also really enjoy the pools and the outdoor patio.

Reply from The Overlook at Nacogdoches

As a college student, I have been fairly pleased with all the amenities and my housing at the Verge. Maintanence issue are fixed in a timely manner and the grounds always look nice.

Reply from The Overlook at Nacogdoches

I absolutely love everything about living here at the verge phase two! The staff is very helpful and they try there best to get the job done in a timely manner :)

Reply from The Overlook at Nacogdoches

I transferred here in August 2018 from AZ. It's the first time I've lived on my own. I love it here. The staff is great and there is so much to do here. Fun activities and great amenities. My room is awesome , SUPER spacious. I would recommend anyone to live here. It's great!

Reply from The Overlook at Nacogdoches

It's easy to live here. I like how close the apartments are to the school, downtown, and restaurants (not that you can really get very far away in Nacogdoches).

Reply from The Overlook at Nacogdoches

Excellent! The verge staff has always treated us well. Communication is fluid and respected. Nothing made me more happy then signing a new lease.

Reply from The Overlook at Nacogdoches

I’ve had such a wonderful experience with The Overlook team here in Nacogdoches. They go beyond the expectations for their residents and they are super dedicated to meeting your needs as a resident. The staff is beyond great and the management always has time to listen to your concerns no matter how small.

Love the verge so far, this is my first semester living here and so far so good. O my co plaint is the huge blind spot when driving into the phase two apartments. Other than that I love it all.

Reply from The Overlook at Nacogdoches

The resident housing is super nice with big bedrooms and closets. The staff is super helpful and willing to be available 24/7. The volleyball court is my all time favorite

Reply from The Overlook at Nacogdoches

My experience has been great & loving the new upgrades! I would definitely give someone the best possible experience to live here in future.

Reply from The Overlook at Nacogdoches

Living at The Overlook has been such a great experience. The amenities that the property has to offer matches the excellence of the friendly staff. The professionalism and response time of the management team is second to none. Great place to call home while finishing school.

Reply from The Overlook at Nacogdoches

My experience at the very has been great. The staff are great people and whenever there is a problem they make sure that it’s solved in a timely manner.

Reply from The Overlook at Nacogdoches

The verge in nacogdoches is great, it's so far an awesome living experience due to the nice staff, great events, and very nice apartments. I am glad I decided to live here

Reply from The Overlook at Nacogdoches

my resident experience here at overlook is amazing! I love everything here, and it makes being a student here at stephen f. austin so much easier. the study rooms are amazing and then i can just go to the pool afterwards and relax.

Reply from The Overlook at Nacogdoches

I love it here! I couldn't be happier. I enjoy being able to cook in my apartment and having my own bathroom is great. I love all the social activities that The Verge offers.

Reply from The Overlook at Nacogdoches

Upon arriving, I was skeptical due to the construction. Alexis turned that right around and showed me the potential of the complex. New room, new management, new outlook! I am excited to be moving here and have a management staff that cares for their tenants.

Reply from The Overlook at Nacogdoches

I love living here! Everyone of the staff are always so friendly and love to help out and can always answer my questions. The amenities are always nice and ready to use!

Reply from The Overlook at Nacogdoches

Great. Place to live good amenities Pet friendly, staff is wonderful and very helpful. Fully furnished. A good first apattment choice would recoomend

Reply from The Overlook at Nacogdoches

I have had a great experience living here at the Verge! My room was just the way I wanted it and the management staff is very friendly and works with me when i have any kind of concerns

Reply from The Overlook at Nacogdoches

The apartment complex is great. The atmosphere there is amazing, very welcoming and home like. The pool is my favorite part. Being able to hang out with my friends in a clean nice area. The gym is also super great over looking the pool.

Reply from The Overlook at Nacogdoches

Staff, events, amenities and rates are great! This is the best apartment complex I have leased at. The verge understands the wants and needs of college students and make for an easy, comfortable living experience

Reply from The Overlook at Nacogdoches

The new renovations are making the apartment complex look more modern. I really like everything they've done so far. Staff is nice and always willing to help.

Reply from The Overlook at Nacogdoches

Great management and community. Things usually get done the day of or the day after. They take complaints very seriously and the price for the rooms are very reasonable.

Reply from The Overlook at Nacogdoches

maintenance is fast, staff is respectable. great value for what you get. nice carpet in most rooms and internet is reliable. electricity rarely goes out in storms.