Staff, great job! Thank you for always greeting with a smile :) Despite the office being full sometimes yall have great customer service. Keep up the good work!

Reply from The Overlook at Nacogdoches

I'm loving it so far!! Such a great place to live! The neighbors are friendly and the common areas are always clean! The staff is also so helpful and answer my questions!

Reply from The Overlook at Nacogdoches

Love the community and friends i live with, the environment is great and there is many nice people who are willing to help you, and the office staff is amazing

Reply from The Overlook at Nacogdoches

Resident experience is great. Te only problems I've had is maintenance not coming to fix problems. Other than that the staff is nice and the living is great.

Reply from The Overlook at Nacogdoches

I moved here in early this year. So far it’s been a great experience except the fact that I was supposed to receive a 500.00 gift card for renewing my lease and I haven’t yet.

Reply from The Overlook at Nacogdoches

The apartment is clean and up to part. It is a very nice place to live. The staff and management listen and do what they say they are going to do.

Reply from The Overlook at Nacogdoches

Great place to live with great eminities! Was very helpful when my roomate and I were trying to find an apartment as well. That and how quickly they helped us get everything in order was all around great.

Reply from The Overlook at Nacogdoches

My apartment community at The Overlook is great and have not had any issues so far. Everybody up here that I have met have been friendly and respectful.

Reply from The Overlook at Nacogdoches

Great office service and a quiet environment with helpful tenants! The residence came highly recommended by friends in the area. Hope to live here for a long time! Love it so far. 10/10

I love living here! The staff is friendly and the management is really turning this place around! I think that phase 1 apartments could be a little more up to date but I also understand that that is why there is a pay difference between phase 1 and phase 2! Still love it here though!

Reply from The Overlook at Nacogdoches

Love the place. Awesome events. They do there best to help make living easy. They are good about keeping the property clean as well. It is great

Reply from The Overlook at Nacogdoches

It is really safe and nice. All of the people here are friendly and it seems like the maintenance people have been getting caught up which is good.

Reply from The Overlook at Nacogdoches

Staff is very friendly and helpful if ever have any questions or concerns here lately! Maintenance has been on top of things past few months!

Reply from The Overlook at Nacogdoches

Very impressed!!! Although I am not yet a resident (I will be in the fall), I have already fell in love with the Verge! I had many options of apartments but I just had to choose The Verge!!

Reply from The Overlook at Nacogdoches

Maintenance is awesome! The apartments are spacious and updated. The office staff are friendly, but there's sometimes lack of communication between them.

Reply from The Overlook at Nacogdoches

so much fun!!! love earning points!!! receiving rewards for accomplishing different actions is the best part!!! y'all did a great job designing the app!!

Reply from The Overlook at Nacogdoches

I love living here! Work orders are always done on time and the area is always kept cleaned and tidy! So glad that the gate is working now, but people still piggy back and get in.

Reply from The Overlook at Nacogdoches

I love the verge. I always feel welcone when I walk into the office. I absolutely love my apartment and the price is very reasonable considering how much you get included with rent. Above all maintenance is great, any problem I have ever had they have fixed it within the next day.

Reply from The Overlook at Nacogdoches

I have absolutely loved living here! The apartments are spacious and pretty, amenities are all nice, the grounds are kept clean, and maintenance is quick to help.

Great property! Work orders are always done in a timely manner and the free printing is a life saver. Glad I chose to live at this apartment complex.

Reply from The Overlook at Nacogdoches

The living here is great! The noise isn’t loud and rarely do I every want to complain. The facilities and pools are amazing. The security is good as well.

I am so excited to be moving here I have a good feeling about living here. From what I have seen y'all have amazing amenities and a beautiful place

Reply from The Overlook at Nacogdoches

The apartments are great, had a few issues with some of the furniture upon arrival. However, the staff and maintenance took care of it quicky!

Reply from The Overlook at Nacogdoches

I've had a pleasant experience with the verge so far. The staff was very helpful with answering my questions when I was trying to finish the lease online.

Reply from The Overlook at Nacogdoches

The Staff is amazing! Nothing but smiles and warm welcomes when walking into leasing office. Matienence works quick and efficiently. The pool in phase 2 and phase 2 are both amazing!