I haven't moved in yet, but everything about the Verge has been so amazing and everyone has helped out very much!!!! I can't wait to move in August

The living here is great! The noise isn’t loud and rarely do I every want to complain. The facilities and pools are amazing. The security is good as well.

Enjoy living here the last two years! Staff is great! Mel is always there to help out and maintenance is doing a great job! The upgrades are really nice!

Reply from The Overlook at Nacogdoches

I am so excited to be leasing an apartment at The Verge. I love everything about this apartment community! I love how the apartments are set up and all of the ammenities.

Process of applying was so easy and great incentives! Did everything online and when I had a question, I just called and every person that answered was so helpful!

The verge is fantastic. They offer great deals and a truly great living experience. I recommend that anyone looking for a place to live check it out.

The Verge Nacogdoches is great! So close to campus with great amenities! Plus I get to live with my friends in a spacious apartment without over-paying!

I love living here! The staff is friendly and the management is really turning this place around! I think that phase 1 apartments could be a little more up to date but I also understand that that is why there is a pay difference between phase 1 and phase 2! Still love it here though!

Reply from The Overlook at Nacogdoches

The verge is doing good so far, I have not moved in yet but I am excited, I can't wait to live here, the verge does seem like the place to be😊😊

Love the Overlook and staff! Always something fun going on too! Staff is always so helpful, and the Overlook has the BEST amenities! They keep everything clean and up to date!

Reply from The Overlook at Nacogdoches

this is the perfect place to live while at SFA!! It has everything you could possibly be looking for in a college apartment. Not outrageously expensive. Beautiful neighborhood & a home away from home

You guys are doing an amazing job here. I love living here and could not think of anywhere else to say. The people and staff/ management are awesome.

I move in next week! I am super excited to move into The Verge! Great location! Friendly staff! So far everything has gone smoothly. Hope for the best!

The Verge Office staff is very professional, polite, and quite efficient! I am looking forward to moving in later this month! Glad I decided to lease!

My experience so far has been great, all of my questions have been answered and I like the easy assess to playing my rent on line. I look forward to living at the verge.

I have absolutely loved living here! The apartments are spacious and pretty, amenities are all nice, the grounds are kept clean, and maintenance is quick to help.

Nice and quiet. Managers are nice!! Love my big room because I love working out in my room. Bathroom is big as well so all in all its awesome.

Reply from The Overlook at Nacogdoches

I don’t have noisy neighbors, and I love the location!! The light above the stairs is still out, so night time is scary especially going home alone. I have a neighbor but i don’t know who they are

Reply from The Overlook at Nacogdoches

I love living at The Verge in Nacogdoches. The apartments are very spacious and well maintained. The staff is always friendly and is very helpful with any questions that may need to be answered. I would definitely recommend The Verge to anyone looking for a place to live in Nacogdoches.

Reply from The Overlook at Nacogdoches

Just moved here in August. It's a great complex with spacious apartments!! I am so glad I chose to live at the Verge this semester! Hope to stick around until graduation!

It's fantastic here. The staff is so nice and always willing to help you. The outside is very well kept. I will most likely spend my four years at college staying here.

So far so good. My experience has been good living here. When I put in work order, the maintenance gets it done on time in a prompt manner. I am very satisfied.

Reply from The Overlook at Nacogdoches

I love living here at the grove! I love all the amenities and the staff is very helpful and freindly. Its a really great community and a great atmosphere.

Very nice place to live, the staff at the front desk are amazing. Very spacious rooms. Friendly residents as well. Grounds are always kept clean.

Reply from The Overlook at Nacogdoches

I think the verge trust to to open doors to all residents and makes them feel comfortable. They offer them opportunities to take print in where they live.