I enjoyed the living on the verge. Everyone is nice and friendly. Whenever I have a complain, it is taken care of quickly. I highly recommend this apartment.

Reply from The Overlook at Nacogdoches

Living here at the Verge is an awesome experience. I wish they offered one bedrooms and I would love it even more. Hopefully they make a bldg with 1 BR

Reply from The Overlook at Nacogdoches

Absolutely love this place ! All the amenities are awesome. I love the gym and the rooms and the living room are very spacious. The price is great and hard to beat for what you are getting for !

The living here is great! The noise isnโ€™t loud and rarely do I every want to complain. The facilities and pools are amazing. The security is good as well.

I move in this fall and I am already so happy with the way the new management is changing things at the complex. Can't wait to move in in August.

I love living at the verge, always nice and helpful and good at getting everything done. A clean place with a friendly staff. Wouldn't wanna live anywhere else

Love the building, has super big closets. The pool is always a plus. I moved in when they were redoing a lot of thing so around the complex.

Reply from The Overlook at Nacogdoches

So far, my experience with the verge has been great! I hope to grasp more about this establishment in the future and give a better review then.

Reply from The Overlook at Nacogdoches

I think y'all are doing great especially under the new management. I have had no problems. When I have needed assistance, it was there almost immediately. The only problem I had this last semester was when y'all tried to close the gate and instead we are all got locked out. But besides that everything has been great!

Reply from The Overlook at Nacogdoches

I enjoy all the wonderful amenities. I look forward to seeing the upgrades and the new atmosphere come August. I really believe there will be a lot to look forward to and a bigger sense of community. I know the new management and staff are going to keep getting better. All and all The Verge is going to be the place to be in Nacogdoches.

Overall it's a good place to stay but I just wish it was more of a college oriental apartment then just a community style one. I'm glad that I picked to live at the verge wouldn't have it any other way

I haven't moved in yet, but everything about the Verge has been so amazing and everyone has helped out very much!!!! I can't wait to move in August

I love living here! The staff is friendly and the management is really turning this place around! I think that phase 1 apartments could be a little more up to date but I also understand that that is why there is a pay difference between phase 1 and phase 2! Still love it here though!

Reply from The Overlook at Nacogdoches

I am so excited to be leasing an apartment at The Verge. I love everything about this apartment community! I love how the apartments are set up and all of the ammenities.

Process of applying was so easy and great incentives! Did everything online and when I had a question, I just called and every person that answered was so helpful!

The verge is fantastic. They offer great deals and a truly great living experience. I recommend that anyone looking for a place to live check it out.

The Verge Nacogdoches is great! So close to campus with great amenities! Plus I get to live with my friends in a spacious apartment without over-paying!

The verge is doing good so far, I have not moved in yet but I am excited, I can't wait to live here, the verge does seem like the place to be๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

Enjoy living here the last two years! Staff is great! Mel is always there to help out and maintenance is doing a great job! The upgrades are really nice!

Reply from The Overlook at Nacogdoches

this is the perfect place to live while at SFA!! It has everything you could possibly be looking for in a college apartment. Not outrageously expensive. Beautiful neighborhood & a home away from home

You guys are doing an amazing job here. I love living here and could not think of anywhere else to say. The people and staff/ management are awesome.

I move in next week! I am super excited to move into The Verge! Great location! Friendly staff! So far everything has gone smoothly. Hope for the best!

The Verge Office staff is very professional, polite, and quite efficient! I am looking forward to moving in later this month! Glad I decided to lease!

My experience so far has been great, all of my questions have been answered and I like the easy assess to playing my rent on line. I look forward to living at the verge.

I have absolutely loved living here! The apartments are spacious and pretty, amenities are all nice, the grounds are kept clean, and maintenance is quick to help.