The Overlook at Nacogdoches is a great place to live! Awesome staff, low rates, and tons of amenities! So glad I get to call this place home.

I haven't moved in yet, but everything about the Verge has been so amazing and everyone has helped out very much!!!! I can't wait to move in August

i am currently in my second year of grad school and I have been living here since I was an undergraduate student here at SFA. I highly recommend it to anyone!

Reply from The Overlook at Nacogdoches

Best living experience I've ever had in nacogdoches. The staff is extremely helpful, maintenance has improved. trash compacter is always full though, piles of trash.

Reply from The Overlook at Nacogdoches

I enjoy living at the Verge. Despite the issues (water leak, etc.) management has been good about getting it fixed, as well as checking in on us.

Reply from The Overlook at Nacogdoches

I am so excited to be leasing an apartment at The Verge. I love everything about this apartment community! I love how the apartments are set up and all of the ammenities.

Process of applying was so easy and great incentives! Did everything online and when I had a question, I just called and every person that answered was so helpful!

Great community and better staff! Dog park is amazing, plus the sight out here, may possibly be the best in nacogdoches! I would recommend my friends for sure.

Reply from The Overlook at Nacogdoches

The front office and maintenance staff are great. I love the renovations and the amenities. The 24 hour access to the fitness center is also a big plus.

Reply from The Overlook at Nacogdoches

The verge is fantastic. They offer great deals and a truly great living experience. I recommend that anyone looking for a place to live check it out.

The Verge Nacogdoches is great! So close to campus with great amenities! Plus I get to live with my friends in a spacious apartment without over-paying!

Haven’t moved in yet but so far so good. Clean apartments and it smelled nice! It is ran by college students, but they were nice. Looks like a good place for college students to hang out. They do roommate matching, so that’s cool.

Reply from The Overlook at Nacogdoches

The verge is doing good so far, I have not moved in yet but I am excited, I can't wait to live here, the verge does seem like the place to be😊😊

The staff is very friendly and ready to help. The remodeling of the rooms is great. The area is so clean and relaxing and can hold many events. This is a great and convenient place to live.

Reply from The Overlook at Nacogdoches

The pool stays closed and the couch scratches the floor. I feel that if that could be improved upon this would be one of the best apartment complex’s in Nacogdoches

Perfect absolutely love everything about it. The space of the bedrooms are great. The bathrooms and the closets are amazing sizes as well. The staff is also gray as well

Reply from The Overlook at Nacogdoches

this is the perfect place to live while at SFA!! It has everything you could possibly be looking for in a college apartment. Not outrageously expensive. Beautiful neighborhood & a home away from home

You guys are doing an amazing job here. I love living here and could not think of anywhere else to say. The people and staff/ management are awesome.