So far everyone has been extremely helpful and sweet, I haven’t had any major problems with the new owners. The front desk associates are so sweet and the manager is as well.

Reply from The Overlook at Nacogdoches

This apartment complex is way better than my previous apartment complex. The clubhouse is fantastic, and the employees are always so helpful

Great on site courtesy officers. Staff is friendly and always accommodating. Facilities are well maintained and are newly remodeled. 10/10 would recommend.

Reply from The Overlook at Nacogdoches

It is really safe and nice. All of the people here are friendly and it seems like the maintenance people have been getting caught up which is good.

Reply from The Overlook at Nacogdoches

My apartment community at The Overlook is great and have not had any issues so far. Everybody up here that I have met have been friendly and respectful.

Reply from The Overlook at Nacogdoches

Resident experience is great. Te only problems I've had is maintenance not coming to fix problems. Other than that the staff is nice and the living is great.

Reply from The Overlook at Nacogdoches

The front office and maintenance staff are great. I love the renovations and the amenities. The 24 hour access to the fitness center is also a big plus.

Reply from The Overlook at Nacogdoches

Great community and better staff! Dog park is amazing, plus the sight out here, may possibly be the best in nacogdoches! I would recommend my friends for sure.

Reply from The Overlook at Nacogdoches

The overlook has been by far the best place I have lived in Nacogdoches. I like how close it is to campus and the amenities they offer. I would recommend this complex to friends

Reply from The Overlook at Nacogdoches

The overlook is a great apartment complex and meets all of my needs. It is the perfect distance from campus, has great amenities and has a very helpful staff.

Reply from The Overlook at Nacogdoches

The pool stays closed and the couch scratches the floor. I feel that if that could be improved upon this would be one of the best apartment complex’s in Nacogdoches

I have absolutely loved living here! The apartments are spacious and pretty, amenities are all nice, the grounds are kept clean, and maintenance is quick to help.

I moved here in early this year. So far it’s been a great experience except the fact that I was supposed to receive a 500.00 gift card for renewing my lease and I haven’t yet.

Reply from The Overlook at Nacogdoches

Great place to live with great eminities! Was very helpful when my roomate and I were trying to find an apartment as well. That and how quickly they helped us get everything in order was all around great.

Reply from The Overlook at Nacogdoches

The living here is great! The noise isn’t loud and rarely do I every want to complain. The facilities and pools are amazing. The security is good as well.

Its very organized and there is always someone available to talk to in the office. I have always been able to work out any issues very quickly.

Reply from The Overlook at Nacogdoches

The Overlook at Nacogdoches is a great place to live! Awesome staff, low rates, and tons of amenities! So glad I get to call this place home.

Great office service and a quiet environment with helpful tenants! The residence came highly recommended by friends in the area. Hope to live here for a long time! Love it so far. 10/10

I’ve had such a wonderful experience with The Overlook team here in Nacogdoches. They go beyond the expectations for their residents and they are super dedicated to meeting your needs as a resident. The staff is beyond great and the management always has time to listen to your concerns no matter how small.

I moved to the Overlook in September. I have had nothing but positive experiences with everyone I have interactrd with here, from management to maintenance workers to the people working the front desk, everyone has been incredibly polite and competent at there jobs

I have not even moved in yet, but the people who work here are so nice, and the apartments are GORGEOUS, and are true to the pictures online.

It is an awesome place to stay for college students! They have fully furnished apartments with two big pools! Their fitness facility is also really nice!

This Cal coach I’m sorry for the late notice it slipped my mind because I booked a flights months ago to be at my daughters 1st Birthday party ..I done missed a lot of important events in her life already being in Tx and going to school out here so I think it’s important to be there for her special day me being her father it’s from Sunday morning and I’ll be back at 7am Monday morning I’ll still make classes and everything but it slipped my mind I was going to call you last night but that situation with Quin happened and I kno that was most important at that moment and you guys were trying to figure it out

I like the fact that all of my bills are included into my rent because it makes it easier to keep track of things when I am stressed about school.

Things have been a lot better since new management and new maintenance has taken over. Things seem to be working more smoothly with the new amenities throughout the apartment. Really enjoy the rule about friends being at the pool.