At the beginning it was a hard move in because my original place was not ready, but the people up front were nice enough to get everything situated for us. Other than that, it has been a nice experience living here so far.

Reply from The Overlook at Nacogdoches

Overall, I have had a great experience with the exception of a few minor problems. We had a bug problem whenever we first moved in. Maintenance has been good this time.

Reply from The Overlook at Nacogdoches

When moving to in the apartment was not clean so had to have multiple cleaning people come in , but management has been really great about helping and everything.

Reply from The Overlook at Nacogdoches

So far since I have moved in has been really depressing. My air conditioning does not work. I have contacted He front desk numerous times to fix it,they have yet to solve the issue. Therefore I have Been living in a hot apartment. The furniture is broken.my room mate and I have Two different carpets and beds. Definitely can’t wait until July to move .

Reply from The Overlook at Nacogdoches

Since new management my experience has improved. Maintenance is good about fixing issues when they come up. Office staff is friendly and Willing to help.

Reply from The Overlook at Nacogdoches

The apartment is very well kept . I enjoy the cool and bbq pit. I would just like for my AC in my room to work, or we come to some compromise on what you do about the air in my room.

Reply from The Overlook at Nacogdoches

The staff is always on top of things you need. The parking lots and trash areas are now much cleaner than what they use to be. The gates are working! So many new upgrades have been made not only within the apartments but also within the amenities.

Reply from The Overlook at Nacogdoches

Why not the world, did I show up to a messy room that obviously was not cleaned before arrival, and used condom wrappers, this has been terrible start to living here, I would be embarrassed if I had any part of this cleaning process, I would fire all my cleaning crew if I had the power

Reply from The Overlook at Nacogdoches

It’s a good experience, that is close to the Stephen F Austin State University campus and allows you to get to campus very easily. The overlook is also in a good location.

The first time my friend and I came to tour, our guide didn’t really take us outside to look at everything, but the second time we came with another friend the girl that took us explained a lot more things about the apartment.

Reply from The Overlook at Nacogdoches

Love the building, has super big closets. The pool is always a plus. I moved in when they were redoing a lot of thing so around the complex.

Reply from The Overlook at Nacogdoches

The staff have a tenancy to just brush you off but when you bother them enough to do what you want they'll get it done to make you leave them alone. Don't put up with crappy roommates and you'll be fine.

Reply from The Overlook at Nacogdoches

The overlook is a very exciting place to be live.All the staff are professional and friendly. The entire apartment complex stays clean and well maintained.

Reply from The Overlook at Nacogdoches

maintenance takes forever to get things done. the dog park is nice and the new renovations are nice. when they put in my new floor they didnt put my dishwasher back correctly and now it hasnt worked in two months

Reply from The Overlook at Nacogdoches

It’s very nice a and clean . Everyone isn’t friendly and I love the staff and maintenance . I also love all the amenities that’s are available .

I haven’t even started living there yet, but I know it is a great community with great people! Can’t wait to start this next semester by moving in!

Reply from The Overlook at Nacogdoches

The apartment is a pretty good price for what you get including the amenities and furniture! The apartment complex is usually pretty clean and it's in a great location close to the college!

Reply from The Overlook at Nacogdoches

This could be a very nice place to live but the management, employees, and residents don’t care about the condition it is in or keeping things maintained.my room was filthy upon move in, I spoke to management and they did nothing about it. Almost every month they would send a delinquency notice to my roommate even though he paid on time. He would have to call them and show his receipt. Finally, there is dog poop all over the grass and edges of the sidewalk.

Reply from The Overlook at Nacogdoches

When I first moved in, I had alot of trouble with the A/C in our unit... then new management came in and totally fixed our problem! Good customer service! I love it here!

Reply from The Overlook at Nacogdoches

The actual apartments here are great, but the management here is not that great. When I moved in the didn’t have my unit ready for me even though I had been in contact with them for days prior to me moving in.

Reply from The Overlook at Nacogdoches

It’s been a great experience! The staff has been doing a great job with the new installments and they are very friendly. Great community of people of people as well!

Reply from The Overlook at Nacogdoches

The Overlook at Nacogdoches is the best complex I’ve ever called home. The new staff makes sure that residents needs are met in a timely manner. The communication is outstanding.

Reply from The Overlook at Nacogdoches

Not a bad place with the amenities but still massive bug problem. Roaches get into our second-floor apartment and are huuuuuge. Just gross. We don’t keep any food out yet they still get in.

Reply from The Overlook at Nacogdoches

Living here has been average. It has gotten better as time has gone on but maintenance has still been the biggest issue I’ve had. After numerous maintenance requests my dishwasher still doesn’t drain. And I’ve been living at overlook for 1 year.

Reply from The Overlook at Nacogdoches

Apartment was filthy when I moved in. The people in the front confused the rooms of mine & my roommates room. Cockroaches in my room due to filth & left over dirty dishes in dishwasher. Had to replace the oven because it was broken. HOWEVER, the quality of care was pretty good & done in a timely manner.