The apartment complex is great. The atmosphere there is amazing, very welcoming and home like. The pool is my favorite part. Being able to hang out with my friends in a clean nice area. The gym is also super great over looking the pool.

Reply from The Overlook at Nacogdoches

Upon arriving, I was skeptical due to the construction. Alexis turned that right around and showed me the potential of the complex. New room, new management, new outlook! I am excited to be moving here and have a management staff that cares for their tenants.

Reply from The Overlook at Nacogdoches

I love all the updates that are being done! I also really appreciated just how helpful everyone was when I was deciding on signing my lease.

Reply from The Overlook at Nacogdoches

my resident experience here at overlook is amazing! I love everything here, and it makes being a student here at stephen f. austin so much easier. the study rooms are amazing and then i can just go to the pool afterwards and relax.

Reply from The Overlook at Nacogdoches

Living at The Overlook has been such a great experience. The amenities that the property has to offer matches the excellence of the friendly staff. The professionalism and response time of the management team is second to none. Great place to call home while finishing school.

Reply from The Overlook at Nacogdoches

The kitchen upgrades probably could be more cohesive with our regular brown cabinets. I figure that’s going to be fixed during turnover. But I love our new fans and bathroom upgrades!

Reply from The Overlook at Nacogdoches

Things have gotten better since January. I think it’s mainly because of the new property manager. The upgrades have helped make our apartments look a lot nicer. Maybe we will get new couches to replace the dirty ones that are currently in the apartments. But overall living here at Overlook has been pretty good!

Reply from The Overlook at Nacogdoches

My experience has been great & loving the new upgrades! I would definitely give someone the best possible experience to live here in future.

Reply from The Overlook at Nacogdoches

As far as college living goes, it’s mediocre at best. Hopefully the upgrades and new management will better the experience. I’ve lived some places where trash is picked up for you and their rent was cheaper, just one example.

Reply from The Overlook at Nacogdoches

I love the new upgrades that are happening around here, it makes the apartment look nice. I like how it isn’t very nous and there are always opportunities happening to meet neighbors.

Reply from The Overlook at Nacogdoches

I love living at the Verge (now Overlook) in my two-bedroom. I love the space and having my own bathroom. Only three stars because sometimes work orders aren't responded to very quickly and when they redid the floors, they took our kitchen table and stole our trash can. We have called the front desk about it for two weeks in a row and still no response.

Reply from The Overlook at Nacogdoches

New management is stepping it up with all the new renovations and fast response to maintenance requests. Can’t wait to see what’s in store soon.

Reply from The Overlook at Nacogdoches

The community in my apartment complex is very nice and safe. I gave four stars because maintenance is not very nice and they do not respond to my requests in a timely manner. When my heater broke on the coldest day of the year, maintenance told me that all heaters act the way mine was acting and the burning smell was normal. I know the difference between a burning smell and the smell of a heater when it is first turned on. Having said that, I believe that the verge at Nacogdoches could earn five stars from me if their maintenance would treat their residents better.

Reply from The Overlook at Nacogdoches

It's easy to live here. I like how close the apartments are to the school, downtown, and restaurants (not that you can really get very far away in Nacogdoches).

Reply from The Overlook at Nacogdoches

The overlook nacogdoches has made a lot of improvements to the community to be better for the residents living here. The community is very welcoming and has a lot of events to attend.

Reply from The Overlook at Nacogdoches

it’s getting better with new owners. they sometimes give us breakfast and are hosting new events a like a pool party. and they just replaced all toilets

Reply from The Overlook at Nacogdoches

Nice and safe apartments! Plenty of community activities that are super fun perks of living here! The gate makes it too hard for my guests to get in and maintenance could be better.

Reply from The Overlook at Nacogdoches

I love living here, the environment is really nice & the staff that work in the leasing office are really seeet & helpful! I live is Phase II and honestly it is very quiet which is something that I really like about it .

Reply from The Overlook at Nacogdoches

Amenities are on their way to being improved and the space is nice. Management and staff needs to work on communication to residents but other than that it is a nece place to live.

Reply from The Overlook at Nacogdoches

I have found the verge to be a plesant experience. Everyone has been accommodating. I have found the new installations to the apartments to be good.

Reply from The Overlook at Nacogdoches

I like the size of the bedrooms and the price for the size. The people in the office are always friendly, but maintenance needs to be improved.

Reply from The Overlook at Nacogdoches

My experience at the verge has been great! I love the modern look of the apartments and how big they are. Staff is helpful and I highly recommend living at the verge.

Reply from The Overlook at Nacogdoches

The renovations being done to all the units right now is very inconvenient. When my roommate and I tried to move in early two years ago they didn’t let us because they “use those two weeks for all renovations” and then we showed up to 3 problems in our apartment. Now two years later when we are 2 months away from moving out they decide to walk in and out of our apartment without knocking and renovate the whole thing when it won’t even benefit us. They should renovate it during those two weeks when no one is allowed to move in. Horrible apartment complex.

Reply from The Overlook at Nacogdoches

I love living here. I wish maintenance was faster but they do eventually get the job done. Also the roommate matching is spot on, I got the best random roommate

Reply from The Overlook at Nacogdoches

The apartment is decent and good for the prince because I'm not going to find anything better than this place thats cheaper AND is furnished. The staff, depending on who you're talking to, are decently nice, some much more than others. Maintenance is slow because theres not enough maintenance workers, and its never good when the pest control guys come knocking on your door at 10 in the morning to spray the apartment. Never good.