When I first started living here the management was not very good at all. Recently since the management change thoug, I am starting to see improvement. I'm hopeful that things will continue to get better!

Reply from The Overlook at Nacogdoches

It's a great place to stay. I have used the amazing gym and enjoyed meeting my new roommates. I moved in the beginning of January, and I can't wait for the pool!

Reply from The Overlook at Nacogdoches

It used to be hard to get work orders in but now they're timely and efficient. I would like some more activities at the clubhouse and such. If there are more, though, I haven't been getting flyers for any.

Reply from The Overlook at Nacogdoches

Good start of the new year! Maintenance guys are stepping up their game and on top of things so far! Have had good luck with things and have not ran into any problems.

Reply from The Overlook at Nacogdoches

Gates still never close, maintenance still hasn't fixed what was promised back in August. They simply close out orders without doing the work. The grounds are trashy and everything promised was done. Cleaning the grounds and fixing the parking situations still hasn't been fixed.

The Verge is a fantastic apartment complex with so many amenities, such as 2 pools, a dog park, and 24 hour fitness center. The only downside is that sometimes the property is dirty, but management has done a great job to minimize trash and answer any questions and concerns in a timely manner!

Great apartment, friendly staff. I'm enjoying the extra things that they are doing for students. The print center is an added bonus! Parking could use a tiny bit of help though.

Absolutely love this place ! All the amenities are awesome. I love the gym and the rooms and the living room are very spacious. The price is great and hard to beat for what you are getting for !

Great staff is nice and friendly facilities are clean. The gym is pretty great but hard to compete with campus gym but it is open 24 hours every day unlike campus.

I love this rewards program!!! It's super easy to use and it's super fun to use and submit and write things for points! I like how easy it is to earn points as well

Reply from The Overlook at Nacogdoches

This is a wonderful place to live and the staff is incredible and they really take the time to listen to you and take care of your problems!

Staff is very friendly, and I love the new company! Me and my roommates enjoy the events thrown at the front office now. The only thing that really needs improvement is how fast maintenance requests are filled.

Great service and workers! I love living here. It is clean most of the time. My neighbors are great and never loud. I appreciate all the event held.

It's fantastic here. The staff is so nice and always willing to help you. The outside is very well kept. I will most likely spend my four years at college staying here.

The new management team seems to really be attempting to make positive changes. Looking forward to a better experience here at the Verge. Fingers crossed.

I've put in a work order in July for a simple job and still has not been completed. Also, our apt. never had overages until this new company took over and we are in the apt. less.

Doing okay i know yall are busy so it isn't easy to get to everyone that is having problems in their apartment. However i like staying here and will continue too.

Just moved here in August. It's a great complex with spacious apartments!! I am so glad I chose to live at the Verge this semester! Hope to stick around until graduation!

I have lived here for over two years now and I can honestly say that this place makes college so easy! Everything is included which is awesome for a college kid.

Maintenance service could use some help. They need to react promptly. My roommates & I went a few weeks without a washer & dryer. My bedroom light has also been out for a week and a request has been put in, but not fulfilled.

I like how the leasing office works well with me due to my late processing loan. Great accommodation for me being a student! The staff help me with all my questions that I need answered.

I love the friendly customer service. They are always very nice and understanding when I have an issue. However, my dryer has been broken for over a month now. I put the maintenance request in as soon as I discovered the problem. I tell the desk people my issue and all they can say is keep bugging us about it everyday and it will get fixed. I do that, but still my dryer is broken. I should not have to be going to a laundromat to fry my clothes, when a reason I signed a lease here was that I would have my own working washer and dryer. I love the verge other than my dryer is broken. Please fix it?!

Not too good. Very UN-organized and UN-experienced. I had bad experience from the beginning. The deal we signed at the beginning of the lease, I had to fight for it and remind about it all the time for them to honor it.

All of the staff is very helpful and makes it so easy to get through almost any problem. My only true complaint is that the parking lot I used almost always has broken glass in it.

Reply from The Overlook at Nacogdoches

So far my stay at the verge has been alright. I have not yet met all of the staff but the ones i have, have been pretty helpful. I really enjoy using the fitness center.