I enjoy all the wonderful amenities. I look forward to seeing the upgrades and the new atmosphere come August. I really believe there will be a lot to look forward to and a bigger sense of community. I know the new management and staff are going to keep getting better. All and all The Verge is going to be the place to be in Nacogdoches.

Pretty well. For there are still issues but it also is a great place to live and when you need a work order they are always there to fix it within a timly manner.

Reply from The Overlook at Nacogdoches

I think y'all are doing great especially under the new management. I have had no problems. When I have needed assistance, it was there almost immediately. The only problem I had this last semester was when y'all tried to close the gate and instead we are all got locked out. But besides that everything has been great!

Reply from The Overlook at Nacogdoches

So far, my experience with the verge has been great! I hope to grasp more about this establishment in the future and give a better review then.

Reply from The Overlook at Nacogdoches

Worst apartment experience ever until Tori became the GM. Before, there was so many incidents, miscommunication and misinformation. I'm ready for my lease to be over.

I like living here well enough. The only thing I don't like is that I don't feel the Verge sticks to what it says. Those gates we all had to get a card for have never been closed. The "24 hour" fitness center is not open when the office is closed. Stuff like that. On the good side, the resident staff are very friendly and helpful most of the time.

I love living at the verge, always nice and helpful and good at getting everything done. A clean place with a friendly staff. Wouldn't wanna live anywhere else

I move in this fall and I am already so happy with the way the new management is changing things at the complex. Can't wait to move in in August.

I haven't started living at the Verge yet, but the people are wonderful and the apartments are beyond perfect! I can't wait to move in this July!

The staff is always so awesome. The community is great I love the outside pool and lounge area. I also enjoy the game room a lot. I was perfectly matches with my amazing roommate I couldn't ask for a better person to ever live with. The maintenance is always great! I can make a work order and his there! Thank you

The verge is definitely making steps to be the best. They're constantly have promotions and posting new things going on. And they seem very enthusiastic about the new management

When I visited it was great. Every employee was very helpful and knew what they were doing. As soon as I visited I knew it would be a nice place to live.

So far it has been a very welcoming environment. All of the staff is very nice and has been helpful with lease information. Can't wait to move in

I haven't even moved in yet and yall have already made me feel welcome. That staff is super friendly and the apartment layouts are great. I can't wait to live here!

Lovely place! Especially if you have nice roommates. I like gym as well. There are two pools. I would suggest more office hours, sometimes it is hard to fit in schedule.

When I first moved in back in 2014, it was terrible. Management was awful and maintenance was even worse. However, I am appreciative of the improvements that have been made. I have nothing negative to say. I will say that considering opening another gate (especially on days we have to use our gage opener) would be good. Traffic was bad when it came to use the gate opener system.

Pretty good so far. However, I've noticed that the internet keeps going in and out since you took over. This may not be any fault of yours but just saying

staff has been very helpful including anything from front desk to maintenance crew. you can always count on a friendly smile and a hello walking in to the lobby or seeing the maintenance guys around. I have enjoyed having them around.

The Verge is a good place to live. Everyone there is very friendly and very nice including the staff. It's also not to far from campus or stores.

I LOVE living at the Grove. The staff is always friendly and management has really taken the place up a notch in the time that they've been here. :)

So far so good. My experience has been good living here. When I put in work order, the maintenance gets it done on time in a prompt manner. I am very satisfied.

Reply from The Overlook at Nacogdoches

So far I have enjoyed my stay at the Grove Nacogdoches. The staff is very vibrant and helpful and always willing to help. Having a printer able for use is a plus plus. I have one complaints though. When I first moved in the apartment was a mess. It was dusty and wasn't ready the day I moved in. It appeared that it wasn't even looked over before move in.

Living in the grove has been a pretty thrilling experience. I have made friends, partied, sleep, studied and everything in between. I always wanted to the live in the grove so when i had the chance i did not pass up the opportunity.

Reply from The Overlook at Nacogdoches

I'm loving the new management at grove, seeing things we've been asking for get done! It's been a really fun place to live so far and I love how close it is to campus!

Reply from The Overlook at Nacogdoches

All and all not a bad place to live. The pool area is always clean and Sonia the parking lot. Neighbors are pretty considerate of when it is time to stop blasting music and when it is time to sleep.