Great place to live at, nice staff, prompt servicing from management, calm atmosphere. Good place to start a living. Convenient valet trash pick up

Reply from The Village at Legacy Ridge Apartments

I have had no complaints so far. Everything in my apartment is up to standard and the community area seems well maintained. If friends are looking for an apartment in my area I would definitely recommend!

Reply from The Village at Legacy Ridge Apartments

Everything has been great so far. The office and maintenance staff are friendly. They've been prompt with any service needed. The community itself is peaceful and quiet.

Reply from The Village at Legacy Ridge Apartments

So far, so good. Just moved in and I really like it. The attached garage is awesome. The apartment is is good size, especially for the money. The office staff seem really nice as well.

Reply from The Village at Legacy Ridge Apartments

Good but not perfect. Events could happen more. I think there should be something we could do for our dogs to go off leash. For the most part place is goo . Appliances should be better for the price im paying. Seems like it's nicely insulated

Reply from The Village at Legacy Ridge Apartments

Awesome staff!!! Well taken care of! Quite and perfect neighborhood since I'm a female living by myself. Staff is so friendly and always incredibly helpful

Reply from The Village at Legacy Ridge Apartments

The apartments, the staff and amenities are wonderful. The parking could use some help, and the trash services. But other than that. Wonderful.

Reply from The Village at Legacy Ridge Apartments

It was a rough start but now its turned around and i love the staff and the area i live in. The views provided from my aprtment are absloutlety love.

Reply from The Village at Legacy Ridge Apartments

We love living at The Village! The apartment is beautiful and we have taken full advantage of theach amenities in the las 3 months. The only issue we've had is with parking. We both have night jobs and get home very late. It's extremely frustrating to not have enough parking for all residents who are paying a lot of money to live here.

Reply from The Village at Legacy Ridge Apartments

I stopped in about a month ago to look for an apartment. Arlene was very helpful and very nice. I found a great apartment for December. My circumstances changed and I came in to see if there was availability sooner. Again Arlene helped me out and found me a perfect spot, I moved in two days later! Super quiet, safe, and I'm loving it here :)

Reply from The Village at Legacy Ridge Apartments

Like it here. The parking is bad but love everything else!! Everyone here is so nice. Love that we can have our pets here. Love the hot tub and pool!!!

Reply from The Village at Legacy Ridge Apartments

Maintenance team continues to be awesome! Parking has become more and more of an issue. Not sure best solution, other than limiting amount of cars per rental and/or requiring parking passes to enforce.

Reply from The Village at Legacy Ridge Apartments

I enjoy the community here. The maintenance team is always helpful when needed and the office staff has taken care of any issues we have had thus far.

Reply from The Village at Legacy Ridge Apartments

Great place! It's pretty quite and Jen the manager is awesome she is nice. I like that the grounds are always clean even when people walk their dogs they clean after their dogs.

Reply from The Village at Legacy Ridge Apartments

Love it here! Great community, friendly staff, well maintained complex with great amenities. Would Highly recommend to anyone looking for a nice place to live.

Reply from The Village at Legacy Ridge Apartments

So far everything has been amazing living here! What a drastic change from my previous apartments! I love the community, its a beautiful location, the rent is workable, and I feel safe in this neighborhood. Thank you so much Legacy Ridge!

Reply from The Village at Legacy Ridge Apartments

So far, so good! Had an issue with our dryer on our second day, they had it fixed by the end of the day! And everyone is soooo nice! From the excellent communication at our initial tour, all the way to the day they let us come early to sign our lease, everything has been welcoming and smooth sailing.

Reply from The Village at Legacy Ridge Apartments

The community is well maintained. The office and maintenance staff are always helpful. The gym and pool facilities remain clean. There is not a lot of noise and neighbors are respectful.

Reply from The Village at Legacy Ridge Apartments

Beautiful atmosphere. Wonderful community. Everyone is nice and very dog friendly. I love how clean everything is. If you have a maintenance problem, they are right on it.

Reply from The Village at Legacy Ridge Apartments

Best apartment, doesn't feel like apartment living this is a home feeling community. The gym is always open and something around the community is always getting updates.

Reply from The Village at Legacy Ridge Apartments

Very beautiful community, really enjoy the amenities available. The staff are very friendly and helpful. The neighbors are very friendly as well.

Reply from The Village at Legacy Ridge Apartments

Enjoy living here! The grounds and the apartments are beautiful! The staff are friendly and helpful. I have great neighbors and love the area I am in.

Reply from The Village at Legacy Ridge Apartments

The new landscaping looks fabulous! Really makes a difference to the look of the complex from 112th Avenue. As usual, makes me feel great living at The Villages.

Reply from The Village at Legacy Ridge Apartments

The move in process was simple and out maintenance requests were completed in a timely fashion. Arlene was great and made the transition seamless.

Reply from The Village at Legacy Ridge Apartments

Just started living here and it feels amazing. love this complex. First experience and greatexperience. Love everything about clubhouse. Amenities are awesome pike pool and great fire pit.