The management and maintenance personnel are friendly and easily approachable. They care about us as tenants and the lovely grounds on which we live.

Reply from The Village at Legacy Ridge Apartments

Irs been a very good experience so far! Everyone is very friendly and helpful! We're very excited for the pool to open this summer and to grill out

Reply from The Village at Legacy Ridge Apartments

The only issues I have are the parking and the maintenance of the grounds. I believe since parking is such a HUGE problem, each apartment should be allowed no more than two cars that must be registered with management and issued a resident parking sticker that indicates where the cars should be parked, example: covered parking, garage, etc. If they do not park in their designated spots a warning should be issued the first time, the second time the car should be towed, and the third, the owner loses the benefit of parking on the premises. Also, company cars and work trucks SHOULD NOT be allowed to be brought home and parked in the free resident parking. If a resident would like to bring home their company car or truck, they should have to check with management on the availability of a garage. If there is not one available, they will have be put on a waiting list and CANNOT park their company car on the premises until a garage becomes available. If there is a garage available, the resident should have to lease the garage and park both their company car and 2 personal cars in their garage. Failure to do so should result in the loss of the garage and the privilege of parking their company car or truck on the community property. If a car is spotted without a resident sticker parked in the designated parking spots for residents for longer than one hour the car should be towed. Visitors should have to park around the fountain and along the entrance and exit of the community. Failure to do so should result in their car being towed. Signs should be posted throughout the community stating so. As far as the maintenance of the community, the stairways , parking lots and halls in between apartments need to be swept and washed down. There is so much discarded trash, cigarette butts, and leakage from the garbage all through the halls and stairways.

Reply from The Village at Legacy Ridge Apartments

So far the application process has been super easy. Arlene has been super helpful in everything! Can't wait to move in to our new apartment in may!

Reply from The Village at Legacy Ridge Apartments

We haven't moved in yet but we have been treated so great. Emails and signatures are very easy. I can't wait until our move in day may 23. Thank you.

Reply from The Village at Legacy Ridge Apartments

Its a safe place, I like living at this community with friendly neighbors and also reception. The apartment is clean and the maintenance are always there to help.

Reply from The Village at Legacy Ridge Apartments

My apartment is perfect I like everything in it and I have no problems with anything that's why I gave it a five star so my apartment is perfect for me.

Reply from The Village at Legacy Ridge Apartments

My husband and I are really great full to be living here as all our requests are heard and fulfilled. Thank you so much for your efforts and good services.

Reply from The Village at Legacy Ridge Apartments

The community look good and clean but i feel the parking needs to be addressed as there are many vehicles that have not moved at all in the last month. i find it hard to call a place luxury if i cant even park close to my own house due to over crowding.

Reply from The Village at Legacy Ridge Apartments

Overall a great experience. There were some issues early on with the air conditioner and water heater but that was taken care of quickly by maintenance. I've enjoyed my time here so far.

Reply from The Village at Legacy Ridge Apartments

Love the planted areas and green grass - Park like setting. Friendly staff and neighbors. Would like to have newer appliances in the apartments - old and dingy looking.

Reply from The Village at Legacy Ridge Apartments

The community here, although I rarely if ever interact with it, seems to be welcoming and relatively peaceful. There have been no noise complaints against us or against any of our neighbors.

Reply from The Village at Legacy Ridge Apartments

I would give 5 stars but this is a non-smoking community and there are cigarette butts everywhere. The community is nice otherwise. Quiet and beautiful.

Reply from The Village at Legacy Ridge Apartments

This location is very close to a lot of good parks and restaurants. The grounds are kept beautiful. The poor is never crowded. We love it here

Reply from The Village at Legacy Ridge Apartments

We just moved in and things are going well so far! Quiet area with a beautiful view of the mountains. The staff was very helpful showing us the apartments and helping us select the right one. Parking on the weekends can sometimes be difficult.

Reply from The Village at Legacy Ridge Apartments

I love it here everyone is very nice and the staff is also amaizng! The area is very clean and in a great nahbiorhood. There is a little trail right next to my apartment that I love to talk walks on as well and never worried about my safety.

Reply from The Village at Legacy Ridge Apartments

Maintenance crew was so friendly and helpful with our dishwasher. Love the convenient location of the property. Office staff made transition to Colorado easy and were very friendly.

Reply from The Village at Legacy Ridge Apartments

Very happy with the grounds, the building, the amenities that the place offers. It's been quiet and comfortable. Plus they take dogs, which is a big deal!

Reply from The Village at Legacy Ridge Apartments

The staff is super friendly and there is little or no inconvenience. The community is clean and most importantly, secure. The only problem is the parking which can be a little tight sometimes..

Reply from The Village at Legacy Ridge Apartments

Great place to live. Very welcoming. Always very clean. Not only are the front staff very friendly but the maintenance people are as well. They really care about this community

Reply from The Village at Legacy Ridge Apartments

Having some issues with maintenance and trash removal, I feel like I have had to request way to many routine items to be addressed since moving in which has made me seem like a nucence to management who is not concerned.

Reply from The Village at Legacy Ridge Apartments

I love living here. The community is wonderful. The staff is very helpful. My apt is very quiet. The landscaping is well maintained. I hope to have a very nice year here.

Reply from The Village at Legacy Ridge Apartments

The community is great it is quiet and a joy to live here! We love the amenities and that there is a park that is walking distance from our house

Reply from The Village at Legacy Ridge Apartments

Doing great, could use more parking spaces. But the rest of the community is great so far. I'm getting excited to use the pool this summer, my son as well.

Reply from The Village at Legacy Ridge Apartments

This is a great apartment, and a beautiful location...The maintenance staff is responsive and the office staff helpful. We are loving living here!