Good place to live rent went up a bit too much for my taste when I resigned my lease would like to have the trash picked up more often more parking would be nice other than that I enjoy living here

Reply from The Village at Lindsay Park Apartments

Love the location and community. Great management, Jamie is always on top of any requests or questions I have. I just resigned my lease for my second year.

Reply from The Village at Lindsay Park Apartments

This apartment complex is clean,friendly and afforadable. The gates are always closed which keeps of unwanted guest and the is two pools and a playground with bbq pits all over.

Reply from The Village at Lindsay Park Apartments

We love this place, is very calm and quiet, also administrative staff are very friendly. We have been here for almost 4 months and can be described as HOME!!

Reply from The Village at Lindsay Park Apartments

My neighbors on all sides are friendly and awesome. I couldn’t be happier! I moved here after a divorce and everyone supported and encouraged me.

Reply from The Village at Lindsay Park Apartments

Went to tour the property, they were all very kind and welcoming. I’m going to be signing my lease tomorrow. Out of all the places I looked at this was the best one.

Reply from The Village at Lindsay Park Apartments

It’s a nice area great neighborhood and easy access to stores /groceries and freeway the neighbors are nice and the apartment is very roomy the closests are spacious everything is working out well.

Reply from The Village at Lindsay Park Apartments

Kevin was awesome he was in and out and fixed the problem he was professional polite and Courteous and trustworthy I’m glad he’s one of our maintenance guys

Reply from The Village at Lindsay Park Apartments

We love the new Management team. The maintenance team is on point, friendly & helpful. We like the changes they’ve made concerning the security to access the complex.

Reply from The Village at Lindsay Park Apartments

Great, quiet community. The new management has made a lot of wonderful changes and the have done a lot to make the day to day life in the community a much better experience.

Reply from The Village at Lindsay Park Apartments

I have lived in VLP for 7 years. Since the complex has new management, things are looking much better. I never realized how much we were missing!

Reply from The Village at Lindsay Park Apartments

Very nice community. Feel safe here. Haven’t have many issues. Parking places a little to snug for a bigger vehicle. Office staff very nice and helpful. Would recommend to a friend

Reply from The Village at Lindsay Park Apartments

I love this community and am very happy to see part of it. The management is amazing and the residents are all very friendly. I am glad that I chose to stay here want remain a part of the community.

Reply from The Village at Lindsay Park Apartments

Love the new management! Things are getting cleaned up and running smoother than ever! Looking forward to renewing our lease when it is up!!!

Reply from The Village at Lindsay Park Apartments

These apartments have been great so far! We have had several things that needed fixed and Dan from maintenance has been awesome at working with us on them! The community is constantly being upgraded and improved! I look forward to seeing where it goes next!

Reply from The Village at Lindsay Park Apartments

The new updates to the entry systems (switching from manual codes and metal keys to magnetic key-cards) for the front gates and common areas is super convenient. I also love the added security of the Parcel Pending system, especially around the holidays when I'm doing more online shopping and having a lot of packages delivered. Also, my experiences with the front office staff has been consistently positive and the communication about things going on with the community has been excellent.

Reply from The Village at Lindsay Park Apartments

It's quiet and clean. New owners are fixing it up Al lot. Been here 5 years and it's getting better. It's close to everything I need and easy to get in touch with office.

Reply from The Village at Lindsay Park Apartments

The new management of this complex has been great. Many improvements and upgrades have happened in just a few months. They are very attentive and make sure to respond to service issues very fast.

Reply from The Village at Lindsay Park Apartments

Great community and great staff that work here! Work orders are taken care by early in the day! Apartments are nice and they’re quite at night. Only down part is the parking! No guest parking and ever open spot is taken from the front to the middle of the apartments!

Reply from The Village at Lindsay Park Apartments

My wife and I have enjoyed our residency here ever since the change in management! The change came at the perfect time and we have loved staying here ever since.

Reply from The Village at Lindsay Park Apartments

The new management has really made some good changes to the apartments and I feel like they tried to get to everyone's needs attended. The apartments are very clean and love how they always have poop bags stocked. The only complaint would be that the office hardly ever answers the phone, after multiple attempts or leaving a message they will call you back which is a good part.

Reply from The Village at Lindsay Park Apartments

I don't like how long it takes to get things fixed and then its only partially done. I alsohave had vandalism and the the parking might is never fixed.

Reply from The Village at Lindsay Park Apartments

The staff are very friendly and helpful, clean environment, very close to restaurants, gas stations and fun activities. The gym has a nice selection of equipment!

Reply from The Village at Lindsay Park Apartments

So far everything and everyone has been great! When I have had any maintenance issues they have been addressed promptly and to my satisfaction.

Reply from The Village at Lindsay Park Apartments

Enjoying the new staff. Things are really picking up. I was a little cautious on renewing my lease, but you have made us more comfortable on our decision. Thank you. Happy Holidays.