We’re so happy with the friendliness of the staff and their attentiveness to ours and the communities needs. There has been much improvement between the previous leasing company and this one, they’ve been upgrading non stop and the results are amazing!

Reply from The Village at Lindsay Park Apartments

This is my first place that in Arizona where I like the pools and environment and feel fresh as soon as coming home from work. Community is clean and happy looking

Reply from The Village at Lindsay Park Apartments

It was great to live hear for a year the one thing was that they did tell us we were going to get a different layout then the one we got in the beggining but overall great stay the apartments need an upgrade

Reply from The Village at Lindsay Park Apartments

So far I absolutely love all of the people that are in this little community! The view from our apartment balcony is amazing as well! Can’t wait for the year to start at this place as well as starting my graduate school program!

Reply from The Village at Lindsay Park Apartments

The front office staff are very nice and welcoming. Whenever there's been an issue they've been very understanding and want to resolve any issues I have as quickly as possible.

Reply from The Village at Lindsay Park Apartments

Leasing Office members are friendly and process everything really quick. The whole process of getting apartment took me a day and the keys are with me.

Reply from The Village at Lindsay Park Apartments

It’s a pretty safe place to live the staff is super helpful and friendly it’s quiet for the most part. Our dogs like being able to walk around daily

Reply from The Village at Lindsay Park Apartments

Quiet neighborhood and very clean and love my unit, only thing i don’t like is when entering the gate. Didn’t make access to gate low enough

Reply from The Village at Lindsay Park Apartments

Moved in here not too long ago, everything and everyone seems really great, very helpful office people :) very happy with my little home! :)

Reply from The Village at Lindsay Park Apartments

It's a quiet place which is a good thing. Is getting better with the new management team. They keep the complex clean and looking nice. My complaint is very outdated with their cabinets, fixtures, and old appliances. Not very efficient with lighting, appliances and sngle ply windows, electric bills are high.

Reply from The Village at Lindsay Park Apartments

The new company that took over has been doing an amazing job !!! They are friendly and and pretty awesome!! I highly recommend this apartment community to any one who wants a quiet peaceful friendly neighborhood

Reply from The Village at Lindsay Park Apartments

Lived in complex for 2 months now, Any issues that we had were fixed promptly. Very friendly and helpful staff. Definitely recommend living here.

Reply from The Village at Lindsay Park Apartments

Friendly neighbors, gotta love that!I love the amenities here and the staff is always awesome and happy to help! Also a very nice place. Can't beat that!

Reply from The Village at Lindsay Park Apartments

Very nice and clean well kept area the only think that sinks about this place is the parking but the staff is understanding and willing to help!

Reply from The Village at Lindsay Park Apartments

I just moved into a 3 bedroom in March and I really do enjoy it here, the apartment is really spacious, it has a huge patio that you can use for outdoor living, and a huge storage room. One thing that does really bother my mom and I, the 3 bedroom does NOT have a coat closet or a linen closet. This has become somewhat of a struggle.

Reply from The Village at Lindsay Park Apartments

It’s a very open, nice, and quiet community. The neighbors are very welcoming and it’s just a positive environment overall, the gym and pool are very great perks as well

Reply from The Village at Lindsay Park Apartments

Love the staff. Maintenance is timely. Beautiful grounds. Feels like home. Made many improvements since they took over the management company.

Reply from The Village at Lindsay Park Apartments

Great safe place to raise kids clean facility excellent staff! New events for the community keeps things fun!! Staff handles complaint in a timely manner

Reply from The Village at Lindsay Park Apartments

There has been a lot of changes since Milestone been here, the lighting Awesome you feel safe. Hopefully the cleaning will continue to be the same when folks pick up up after there dogs. This place is nice place to live they keep up what needs to be taken care of . Jamie she so caring, at least she show me the up most. So rock on.

Reply from The Village at Lindsay Park Apartments

I like livimg here so for its a nice community with a nice pool and the complex is in a nice quiet area even though its near the road there isnt much road noise

Reply from The Village at Lindsay Park Apartments

I just moved in yesterday. The staff and community were very friendly. The floor plan from online was very different. I moved from MO to here and didn’t really get to see it beforehand.

Reply from The Village at Lindsay Park Apartments

I have lived in the same apartment for 8.5 years---has it really been that long?!?! Indeed it has. From the minute the new management took over, everything has gone north. The office staff genuinely care and will help you in any way that they can. Give our home a visit. You won't regret it!!

Reply from The Village at Lindsay Park Apartments

great living very helpful office personal and maintenance always willing to get things fixed when needed always on top of it clean grounds perfect

Reply from The Village at Lindsay Park Apartments

Well what can I say about The Village at Lindsay Park. This is my second time living here and I just Love the area and the property, the amenities that Come with the apartments .. The new upgrades going ON right now is a pleasant surprise to the LOOK of The main building. I like the new upgrades to security and parcel pending .. And above all I LOVE that it only Takes me 20 mins to my part time job now. The office team was pleasant to work with a special thanks to Keleegh .. I will enjoy being back in Mesa Arizona. The grounds continue to look BEAUTIFUL.. Keep up The good work office team..

Reply from The Village at Lindsay Park Apartments

It is conveniently located and very quiet considering how close to the freeway the complex is. Neighbors are very nice and friendly and management is easy to work with.