So far so good friendly staff clean property and quiet! Good location! Pretty happy I chose this place. The only bad part is my washing machine was broke when I moved in and two weeks later still is. :( and I’m up stairs.

Reply from The Village at Lindsay Park Apartments

So far so good! The office staff has been so helpful and easy to work with. Move in is scheduled and it has been an easy and enjoyable process so far.

Reply from The Village at Lindsay Park Apartments

So far it has been excellent. Love the property, very quiet, clean and well taken care of. Keeliegh in the office did a great job helping me with my new move in

Reply from The Village at Lindsay Park Apartments

Love how it’s gated and it’s a very quite community.and the people in the office and maintenance are very nice and efficient with everything that they do.

Reply from The Village at Lindsay Park Apartments

It has been a good experience overall, but having 2 people in the family with serious health issues that require frequent medical visitors has cause significant inconvenience due to the gate system and being in a 2nd floor apartment.

Reply from The Village at Lindsay Park Apartments

I love this community that I am a part of. It is a safe place for my daugther and myself. I love the people who live here, and I love the people who work here.

Reply from The Village at Lindsay Park Apartments

Quiet and seldom will see anyone (over +200 apts) except of course cars coming and going to work, and interestingly they do seem to run together in rather large groups (around the same time), Otherwise, it would seem to be an empty quiet area (although nearly all the car parking spaces that are most immediately near, and/or surrounding all of the apartment buildings always seem to get filled).

Reply from The Village at Lindsay Park Apartments

just moved in the area is really nice. easy to get in and out and being close to the shopping area makes everything easy. have only been here about a month but love it

Reply from The Village at Lindsay Park Apartments

The property team has been extremely polite and helpful from the first moments through the door. After seeing several apartments this one stood out for the layout, price and how great the team has been. There seem to be a lot of cats outside of our apartment but not necessarily an issue as of yet. The neighborhood doesn’t seem too chaotic as which is nice. A few interior things that need fixing but overall great.

Reply from The Village at Lindsay Park Apartments

Lived here for three years and never saw changes until now with the new management! Landscape looks a lot better. Love the new lighting at the entrance and parking lots.

Reply from The Village at Lindsay Park Apartments

I have been a resident for 2 years and don’t really know too many people in this community. The neighbors keep to themselves and the staff is prettt cool.

Reply from The Village at Lindsay Park Apartments

Park for my kids, hot tub for mama. Fireplace and beautiful apartment complex with wood flooring. The community is amazing. What more could a girl want?

Reply from The Village at Lindsay Park Apartments

Great "Coffee" !$ always available @ the VLP clubhouse! & Hopefully $QQN "Hot Chocolate" may also be available? (To fight off that very bitter chilly cold AZ <cloudy day>wind)

Reply from The Village at Lindsay Park Apartments

Community has improved significantly since most recent change of management. Grateful that it happened when it did. I love the fact that this new management makes it a point to have events for all their residents like random free breakfasts, decorating competitions, etc... Keep up the good work.

Reply from The Village at Lindsay Park Apartments

I would like to see more community events happen to get to know the other residents better. I dont really know anyone here at all. I can't do the breakfasts because I work early in the morning.

Reply from The Village at Lindsay Park Apartments

We have been so happy with renting here, the staff is so friendly and attentive to our needs and follows through with their promises 100%. It’s a beautiful community me and my family feel safe in with lots of friendly neighbors to interact with.

Reply from The Village at Lindsay Park Apartments

Some hiccups upon moving in with parking. Need a few things taken care of in the apartment as well but management so far seems willing to help with any issues.

Reply from The Village at Lindsay Park Apartments

Very helpful and nice! No bug problems and maintenance is always fast and efficient. The office always answers my calls in a timely manner and the complex is well kept

Reply from The Village at Lindsay Park Apartments

So far everything have been really good. Our neighbors are nice and the staff and management have been very helpful! So far so good and I’m loving it here!!

Reply from The Village at Lindsay Park Apartments

I like living here. It is clean and in a location that has access to most things we need.I think it is a little expensive , and I didn't like the previous management company.They would not replace my stove and microwave. My microwave doesn't even have a turntable,it's like a 70s model! Almost all the numbers on the dials on the stove are worn off and only 2 burners work well enough to cook! Other than that no complaints.

Reply from The Village at Lindsay Park Apartments

The new management is working to update the complex. It’s starting to look nice. Pool is redone, new lighting,painting ect.. keeping up on the trash as well

Reply from The Village at Lindsay Park Apartments

People keep parking in my spot and it's at night after the office is closed and there is nothing that can be done then I'm forced to take someone else's spot now there inconvenienced but where I'm at supposed to park

Reply from The Village at Lindsay Park Apartments

Dog bags need to be stocked at all times cause people don’t pick their poop up if there’s no bags . Things have gotten better since new group took over

Reply from The Village at Lindsay Park Apartments

Last friday (on my birthday) I was passing by the VLP office, and they were handing out these FREE wonderful sacks of FQQD ~ W0W keep it UP.

Reply from The Village at Lindsay Park Apartments

The out side of the apartments are very appealing to come and have a look. They are better than other's I've seen before.The fitness room is fantastic with a tv and a nice view. I used to work out there early in the morning and I am going to make time to go back there again some time soon. what else I can say? everything here is great and what I like about it is that it is safe for the children to walk around.