These apartments have been great so far! We have had several things that needed fixed and Dan from maintenance has been awesome at working with us on them! The community is constantly being upgraded and improved! I look forward to seeing where it goes next!

Reply from The Village at Lindsay Park Apartments

The new updates to the entry systems (switching from manual codes and metal keys to magnetic key-cards) for the front gates and common areas is super convenient. I also love the added security of the Parcel Pending system, especially around the holidays when I'm doing more online shopping and having a lot of packages delivered. Also, my experiences with the front office staff has been consistently positive and the communication about things going on with the community has been excellent.

Reply from The Village at Lindsay Park Apartments

It's quiet and clean. New owners are fixing it up Al lot. Been here 5 years and it's getting better. It's close to everything I need and easy to get in touch with office.

Reply from The Village at Lindsay Park Apartments

The new management of this complex has been great. Many improvements and upgrades have happened in just a few months. They are very attentive and make sure to respond to service issues very fast.

Reply from The Village at Lindsay Park Apartments

Great community and great staff that work here! Work orders are taken care by early in the day! Apartments are nice and they’re quite at night. Only down part is the parking! No guest parking and ever open spot is taken from the front to the middle of the apartments!

Reply from The Village at Lindsay Park Apartments

My wife and I have enjoyed our residency here ever since the change in management! The change came at the perfect time and we have loved staying here ever since.

Reply from The Village at Lindsay Park Apartments

The new management has really made some good changes to the apartments and I feel like they tried to get to everyone's needs attended. The apartments are very clean and love how they always have poop bags stocked. The only complaint would be that the office hardly ever answers the phone, after multiple attempts or leaving a message they will call you back which is a good part.

Reply from The Village at Lindsay Park Apartments

I don't like how long it takes to get things fixed and then its only partially done. I alsohave had vandalism and the the parking might is never fixed.

Reply from The Village at Lindsay Park Apartments

The staff are very friendly and helpful, clean environment, very close to restaurants, gas stations and fun activities. The gym has a nice selection of equipment!

Reply from The Village at Lindsay Park Apartments

So far everything and everyone has been great! When I have had any maintenance issues they have been addressed promptly and to my satisfaction.

Reply from The Village at Lindsay Park Apartments

Enjoying the new staff. Things are really picking up. I was a little cautious on renewing my lease, but you have made us more comfortable on our decision. Thank you. Happy Holidays.

Reply from The Village at Lindsay Park Apartments

Love the place. Its nice and quiet and gated and no people just walking around looking for things to steal one thing is the maintance hasnt been the best for us

Reply from The Village at Lindsay Park Apartments

Good location, quiet gated apartment complex. School located across the street and wal-mart as well as other stores just down the street really great!

Reply from The Village at Lindsay Park Apartments

We have lived here for5 years had some issues but hopefully things will improve I still tell people who ask what a great place its to live and the new staff is friendly and things get fix fast and right the first time

Reply from The Village at Lindsay Park Apartments

Nice location, management sta0ff very nice and professional. Great community to live in. Close to stores, ammenedies and the freeway. I recommend to new tenants.

Reply from The Village at Lindsay Park Apartments

Great place to live. Management is awesome. Not like the prior management. Maintenance is always on time and i dont have to wait weeks to get things fixed.

Reply from The Village at Lindsay Park Apartments

We are under new management and I continue to feel very grateful for the wonderful service. Many of the neglected park like grounds have been properly maintained since our new landlords have taken over. I think this has been a great change and I continue to enjoy nearly 3 years of living in the Village :)

Reply from The Village at Lindsay Park Apartments

Staff helped me and my husband soo much when we moved in they were very helpful and nice. Maintenance can be a little slow but i guess that should be expected.

Reply from The Village at Lindsay Park Apartments

Nice complex all around, there were some issues at first with my parking spot but as soon as I talked to the office about it they took care of it on no time.

Reply from The Village at Lindsay Park Apartments

So far it has been pleasant enough. Most people seem rather nice. Outside could use some cleaning up. People in office are very pleasant and willing to help in any way they can. Maintenance people are also very helpful.

Reply from The Village at Lindsay Park Apartments

Since moving in a month ago I have seen improvements being done around the community. The apartments are a little outdated inside. I had some issues with things being broke inside, but all request I’ve had have been taken care of and replaced! The office staff is very friendly and great to work with. Overall there could be improvements made, but the community is a good place to live so far.

Reply from The Village at Lindsay Park Apartments

I love living here. Its super quit and everything is always well taken care off. Assigned parking is okay, neighborhood has 2 swimming pool and entertainment for all.

Reply from The Village at Lindsay Park Apartments

Old management was horrible. The new management has been awesome so far and we've seen nothing but good changes around the community. Great place to live, a little over priced in my opinion which is why I can't go with 5 stars.

Reply from The Village at Lindsay Park Apartments

New management is a lot better, but I am still waiting on things to get fixed. They were supposed to have been taken cared of before I moved in my unit.

Reply from The Village at Lindsay Park Apartments

We just moved in and aside from a few things that needed to be fixed, everything is great. My family and I really like the community and our neighbors and very friendly.