The Villas at Shadow Creek Apartments

I love it here! It's nice and quiet. Everybody seems to be nice, and I love the space I'm in. In my "TideWater" apartment, there is a door to the porch that leads out to another parking lot, so it gives me easy access to get inside my home coming straight from a parking lot - this was especially helpful when I moved in. I guess that's a benefit of living on the first floor. The only thing is that the, what I believe are called, large A/C units right outside the windows from our bedrooms have loud fans that run pretty much throughout the entire day and most of the night. I don't, this may change in the winter, but I kind of wish I new that was a thing a before I moved in. I am a first-time apartment so maybe spotting those things before choosing moving in anywhere are just an experience thing. Nonetheless, I love it here :)
Everyone has been really kind and helpful. Staff is very responsive. Maintenance is great and dependable. It’s not a noisy complex so that’s a plus! It’s in a great area!
Pleasant place to live but doesn’t fell the safest sometimes. Price is good for what you get. Front office management is very responsive at first but I’ve been waiting to get a couple residential requests in and haven’t had any updates. Parcel app doesn’t work and nobody has done anything about it.
I ABSOLUTELY love it here! I love how quiet and clean everything is. I appreciate Ms. V for everything and the process was very smooth even while dealing with thr new normal!
So far the experience has been wonderful, the area is quiet and the location is cool. The pool area is really nice for the kids and the amenities that come with the apartment is a plus.
I just moved in March 2020. So far it has been a pretty good experience. Due to COVID amenities haven’t been utilized, which is unfortunate.
I enjoy living here. The office staff is helpful. It is a nice community. The pools are clean and the community is clean. Maintenance responds in a timely manner.
Truck was stolen from parking lot , staff was not helpful. Multiple packages stolen from door step: loud neighbors . Not so happy at the moment
Not so content with the living experience at the moment, a lot of theft going on. Staff was not helpful at all. Trash people never pick up when it’s the scheduled days and we have to pay for it monthly
Great place, friendly neighbors! Everything has been good so far, only been a month so far but can’t wait to see what the future holds. Also to se what this community is really about.