Just moved in and so great community. People are nice... Office staff great! The grounds are well kept. The surrounding area for food and shopping are right at your fingertips!

Reply from The Villas at Shadow Creek Apartments

The community is really good. I and my family are really happy to be part of the villas. The people are really helpful and friendly. We would love to participate in the community.

Reply from The Villas at Shadow Creek Apartments

Very helpful and genuine ! Amber is a sweetheart. Anyone looking for a friendly, helpful, and family oriented community this is definitely the place !

Reply from The Villas at Shadow Creek Apartments

Let me just say Paige was the bomb and very patient . Although my apartment needs upgrades on a couple of things I'm satisfied. It's very quiet and I think I'm going to like it here.

Reply from The Villas at Shadow Creek Apartments

My experience so far has been great. I love my apartment, the neighborhood, and atmosphere. I haven’t been here that long yet, but so far my I feel great about where I’m living.

Reply from The Villas at Shadow Creek Apartments

I love living in the Villas. The staff is friendly and helpful. Whenever I walk in, they greet me like family. Maintenance is timely and professional.

Reply from The Villas at Shadow Creek Apartments

I have really enjoyed living at Villas at Shadow Creek! The staff is always helpful and accommodating. The grounds are always kept up and clean.

Reply from The Villas at Shadow Creek Apartments

Really enjoying it so far! Neighbors are a little loud but the staff is super friendly. The pool area is really nice and a pretty good sized pool

Reply from The Villas at Shadow Creek Apartments

So far it’s great. I get to earn point towards an amazon gift and i love that. I am an amazon consumer and this gift would benefit me tremendously

Reply from The Villas at Shadow Creek Apartments

The management team is awesome! Maintenance comes when you call or put in a request...the only problem is bugs in the apartment but they do come and spray every Wednesday

Reply from The Villas at Shadow Creek Apartments

Lovely community. The neighbors are friendly and smiling. The property is well kept, reasonably priced and pleasant aesthetics. It feels safe and quiet here.

Reply from The Villas at Shadow Creek Apartments

The community is clean a definite plus. There is some minor loitering by teenagers. The maintenance team is prompt and efficient. Overall the community has been a pleasant experience.

Reply from The Villas at Shadow Creek Apartments

I love my community, the neighbors are nice and we respect each other. I love the safety of this community and love the location. I signed a second-year lease with The Villas at Shadow Creek Apartments, because I love this community.

Reply from The Villas at Shadow Creek Apartments

I like living here it’s very peaceful. I just wish the trash pick up come daily like stated in the beginning. Other than that everything has been a joy.

Reply from The Villas at Shadow Creek Apartments

I’ve been here for a few months. It’s peaceful, quite, and safe. This is home. When you need things done it’s fixed. My apartment is stylish, sleek, and functional

Reply from The Villas at Shadow Creek Apartments

I love the neighborhood. I don't like that I can here my neighbors snoring lol. Overall it's a very quite place to stay and people pretty much keep to themselves I like the fact that there a lot of security.

Reply from The Villas at Shadow Creek Apartments

I have lived at Villas for 3 years. I love the location. The schools are great. It is close to everything. downtown, friends, the new hov is right in front of our apartments too.

Reply from The Villas at Shadow Creek Apartments

Great well lighted, gated community. Everyone in the office is helpful and polite. Amenities are upgraded and love the new club house. Pools are maintained regularly. Close to shopping centers is a plus.

Reply from The Villas at Shadow Creek Apartments

I love living here. It's always clean. They respond quickly for repairs. The ladies in the office are great on its quite which is the best part.

Reply from The Villas at Shadow Creek Apartments

So far I love it here. It's very clean and quiet. I love all of the amenities and shops located so close. It's real estate heaven. Anyone looking to live peacefully and conveniently should look into living at the Villas.

Reply from The Villas at Shadow Creek Apartments

Peaceful on my side besides the occasional domestic noises. The girls are fantastic in the office and are always willing to help. The amenities are ok except for the $35 amenity being imposed on us. Overall, great place to start out your West Pearland experience.

Reply from The Villas at Shadow Creek Apartments

The staff has been so nice and informative and the maintenance staff have also been extremely nice and helpful! I love living in these apartment complexes! I’ve never had any complaints about the noise levels and the neighbors I’ve had have been really friendly. I never had any complaints about the apartment I live in, and if I ever had something I needed maintenance to check on, they’d be on it within the same day or the next day! I’ve really enjoyed living here and I’ll miss living here when I eventually move out!

Reply from The Villas at Shadow Creek Apartments

I have been here for 4 years and feel safe for the most part. Repairs are done quickly when requested but would suggest allowing the clubhouse to remain open longer during the summertime.

Reply from The Villas at Shadow Creek Apartments

The area where The Villas are located is great. There are plenty of shopping spots to visit. As well as places to get groceries, gas etc. As for The Villas itself the community is not bad. Of course there could be improvements but overall the apartment complex is nice. I enjoy the gated community.

Reply from The Villas at Shadow Creek Apartments

Living at the Villas at Shadow Creek has been great. I have not had any problems. All of the office staff is always helpful and willing to answer any question. Maintenance always comes out when a order is placed right away.