The property is nice but it seems like they just let anyone rent there. There is several altercations a week. Cops show up. There's random questionable people hanging around the property at all times of the day and night. There is potential to make this complex a 5 star place but I'm not sure that's a priority since apartments don't last even a week vacant.

It is in great location. Close to many shopping options, , and Pearland Town center. Easy access to 288. Quite neighborhood with good amenities.

Reply from The Villas at Shadow Creek Apartments

As a new wave of neighbors have moved in recently, things have gotten a lot more quiet and peaceful around our area which we really like. It seems like every 2nd of the month the leasing office could have one or more people around taking rent checks and helping out people... There is always a line of people waiting.

Reply from The Villas at Shadow Creek Apartments

Been here for 2 years. Getting ready to move out but was a good place to live. Love that everything is right there and also in a good school district.

Reply from The Villas at Shadow Creek Apartments

I am really happy living here. My apartment is amazing. All of the workers are really nice. The only thing I would say needs some improvement is communication. I emailed my leasing agent and she never replied so I had to go to the office to get an answer.

Reply from The Villas at Shadow Creek Apartments

Been here since July and I can honestly say I like it here. It's very quiet and if I have a issue with anything it's resolved in a timely manner.

Reply from The Villas at Shadow Creek Apartments

Nice apartment and nice people living here the complex facilities are quite good and clean and the apartments are quite spacious and clean my son love

Reply from The Villas at Shadow Creek Apartments

Moving to Texas has been a big change but the amenities and neighborhood offered here had made this big move a relief. I've been very impressed with all that I've experienced so far

Reply from The Villas at Shadow Creek Apartments

So far so good am enjoying and loving my apartment. Its very quiet and peaceful here. I feel safe in my home. I hope to be a longtime resident.

Reply from The Villas at Shadow Creek Apartments

I have enjoyed my time here at Shadow creek. This are the first apartments i have ever lived in and would stay if i wasn't getting married. The area is great and the office /maintenance staff have been awesome!!! I will miss my home.

Reply from The Villas at Shadow Creek Apartments

Friendly staff; hardest working maintenance crew; outstanding management; all the amenities that makes an apartment a home to me. Come see for yourself

Reply from The Villas at Shadow Creek Apartments

Es el mejor de las villas...segura, excelente servicio, comodidad, confort, excelente ubicacion... atienden cualquier inquietud a la hora...

Reply from The Villas at Shadow Creek Apartments

I love living here. The staff is friendly and helpful. Maintenance requests are handled quickly. I am happy. I really like how quiet the complex is.

Reply from The Villas at Shadow Creek Apartments

A great place to call home. The entire staff is always friendly and greets you with a smile and are very helpful. The grounds including the pool and the workout area are always kept clean. I live alone here and could not feel safer anywhere else. Beautiful neighborhood with a nice walking trail. It could not be better located with all your shopping needs right down the street.

Reply from The Villas at Shadow Creek Apartments

I love it!...it quiet and clean. The leasing agents are the best!..it’s in a premier location and is close to everything. The villas are the best!

Reply from The Villas at Shadow Creek Apartments

Easy process in renting an apartment. Ideal for professional couples on a budget. Convinient access to 288 and Beltway 8 with major stores nearby. Super friendly staff that run the complex. Work orders are getting carried out quickly.

Reply from The Villas at Shadow Creek Apartments

Very good experience. They were patient and understanding to our situation. We were staying at a extended stay until we could find some where more permanent. And wanted to move fast as we could.

Reply from The Villas at Shadow Creek Apartments

Maintenance is very prompt. My building is quite and clean.. The neighbor are friendly and warm.. The office have activities for the community to get together and mingle... Nice place to live.

Reply from The Villas at Shadow Creek Apartments

The staff is awesome friendly caring and very efficient ..in times of need repair questions they have always been very timely ...phone service is wonderful and very patient...they are very patient and give their undivided attention with a listening ear

Reply from The Villas at Shadow Creek Apartments

The staff was very friendly and knowledgeable, which made my experience more comfortable. After two visits I was handed my keys to my apartment. Thank you Villas’s staff (Pearla)

Reply from The Villas at Shadow Creek Apartments

These apartments have great amenities and a lovely neighborhood. Staff is friendly and quick to provide assistance when needed. The entrance gates could use some work, the don't work most of the time.

Reply from The Villas at Shadow Creek Apartments

It’s very peaceful place to stay. Parking slot is always available. At night time you can feel nice Breeze. We are enjoying our stay here.

Reply from The Villas at Shadow Creek Apartments

So far everything is fine. A few minor issues like literally a couple roaches and Two of my drawer doors came off when I tried to open them. I love the location and how convenient everything is, but the traffic sometimes

Reply from The Villas at Shadow Creek Apartments

The community is very amazing and it was so quick and easy to move in! There’s a lot for the residents and i couldn’t think of a better community!

Reply from The Villas at Shadow Creek Apartments

Villas at Shadowcreek is in a great location. Near great schools, shopping and about 15 minutes from downtown. Been here 3 years. great place!