I've had an okay experience. The office staff are nice, however certain request take awhile to get fixed from maintenance. Nice property with dog park and car wash.

Everything has been great living here. The leasing manager helped me get all the paperwork sorted quickly to move in in a timely manner. The amenities are awesome!

Really kind front office staff! Always helpful. I like the apartment style and I like the grounds. Kept clean. Also has a dog park, which is unique.

Best place to live in Houston metropolitan area. Quite and peaceful community . Staff are pleasant and responsive. Lived here for one year and had no problem at all.

Was a rough start with issues that slowly are getting resolved. Bre is awesome, the service department not so much. Had to do my own pest control

I've lived here for years and couldn't be more pleased with selecting this complex during my search. I have nothing but good things about the complex/community.

Reply from The Villas at Shadow Creek Apartments

Very unprofessional experience with staff; Phase 1 of complex is pretty ran down compared to phase 2. Additional misc. fees applied to rent are crazy (trash fee) when it's not even provided 7 days a week and I end up taking my own trash out for the most part.

Awsomeness at its finest 😁... my only complaint is our neighbor works for Lyft and you consistently hear the garage open and close all day 😒

Leasing office service needs improvement. All the help at Villas are caring. But the leasing office staff seems to be lost and always loaded with work. We've just moved here (3 weeks ago) and we are having several problems with the mail delivery system and the people at the leasing office are never of any help. We had problems with 3 out of 4 deliveries. One of them was taken by our neighbor and no one in the leasing would help us get it back. We also reported some problems in the apartament in the following 48 hours of our move in, but no one came to check them out or to get them solved, such as outlets not working, damaged blinds, remote controls to the gate aren't working and so on. The apartment is really good, lots of space... but we feel like we are on our own.

There should be a little more staff available at times. There are times when there may be an issue and you keeoncallong but no answer. Not because they are ignoring you but they're busy with future tenants. Overall great apartments

I like living here for the last year and will be renewing my lease. No issues so far and friendly staff that address any maintenance request timely.

I'm doing great. A little heartbroken as I look at how others have been affected. Thankful that God has blessed me and my family. Praying that all is well with you all

Good morning everyone. I think the office and staff are doing good and provided us with updates on hurricane before and after. So caring and nice!

Responsive and helpful (most of the time) I've only had one issue that management couldn't help with. Maintenance is also very prompt. Neighbors are nice and quiet.

Its flooded right now.... I think it's everywhere. Water stays stagnant, not going anywhere. Rain just keeps on pouring like it never rained before.

I started on the wrong with an agent. But Miss Amber took over and she is the best. I am happy to get to know my new community thru The Villas.

Very clean and friendly environment. Staff is very helpful and communicating. Security is splendid with the gates being controlled by controller.

Everything has been going great, thus far. The neighbors can be a bit loud at times, but not unbearable. The groundskeepers do an excellent job also.

The apartments units are upgraded and the complex is in a well placed location in pearland. The staff are also very friendly people. Overall a good apartment

Reply from The Villas at Shadow Creek Apartments

I love Milestone. So far working here has been a huge learning experience and that is something I just LOVE. I did live on a Milestone property as a resident prior to working at a different property so as a resident I did enjoy all of the awesome things they offered.

Reply from The Villas at Shadow Creek Apartments

I have lived here for little over a year now, and I honestly have no complaints. The one bedroom apartment I got was very spacious for the rate I originally got it at. the complex itself is fairly clean and well kept. And it is very family/ pet friendly.

Reply from The Villas at Shadow Creek Apartments

Excellent! Love the community, amenities, staff & the spacious floor plans & appliances. I love the convenience of payment options & how well the grounds are kept.

Reply from The Villas at Shadow Creek Apartments

I enjoy living here at villas at shadow creek the staff is very friendly and help me out in every way possible. i have been living here for almost 2 years never had any problems .

Reply from The Villas at Shadow Creek Apartments

Amber is awesome to work with and a GREAT Asset to the company! I had a few hiccups with another staff member, but Amber made it all better.

Reply from The Villas at Shadow Creek Apartments

I love the apartment and the community but when i moved in there was small things that should have been fixed but nothing to bad overall the apartment is nice 😁