The apartments are lovely but management is OK. Went through changes in owners and felt out the loop. Still feel very out of the loop and don't always feel welcome when I come into the office to pic up packages, ask questions, etc. Still haven't gotten a gate code for guests.

Reply from The Villas at Shadow Creek Apartments

I have leased with Villas at Shadow Creek Ranch on three different occasions and my experience has always been great. Convenient, great service and most important, I always feel my family and are safe living in the Villas community. Great walking trails, gyms and shopping centers are all near by. I love it here.

Reply from The Villas at Shadow Creek Apartments

The Villas have created a different atmosphere of fellowship and family and I for one appreciate it very much. They have provided the residents with so many additives that will create lasting memories for me and my family.

Reply from The Villas at Shadow Creek Apartments

Everyone in the office are very friendly and available. Maintenance staff are polite and extremely helpful. Playgrounds is clean and my kids love having the new cover over it to protect them from the heat and sun! Thank you all

Reply from The Villas at Shadow Creek Apartments

You guys do a great job. The trash service sucks! They are not consistent and messy. They have missed regularly scheduled pick ups. The trash sits out all day until the next pick up. March 17th was the last missed day. Trash that falls out of the bags is not picked up by them.

Reply from The Villas at Shadow Creek Apartments

The floor plans are open yet homey and the refinished apartments have nice amenities, granite counter tops, etc. Staff is friendly and responsive, even personally called to verify that an air conditioning issue had been resolved in a timely manner and to my satisfaction.

Reply from The Villas at Shadow Creek Apartments

So far, so good! Wonderful and clean community. The staff in the office is very friendly and helpful, especially EJ. He always goes above and beyond!

Reply from The Villas at Shadow Creek Apartments

I have lived hete over three year and I absolutely love the office employees. They are friendly and helpful. In addition to, The trash pick up is prompt.

Reply from The Villas at Shadow Creek Apartments

Since moving here in November it has been nothing but a pleasant experience. The staff is great and the maintenance crew seems to be always on point.

Reply from The Villas at Shadow Creek Apartments

I really like the community. I feel really safe here at Villas at Shadow Creek. The office staff are very friendly. Also, I enjoy the car wash station

Reply from The Villas at Shadow Creek Apartments

I have lived here quite a while. I don't have any complaints. When I have an issue it's taken care of in a timely manner. The property is very good about informing the residence about anything happening in the community.

Reply from The Villas at Shadow Creek Apartments

My stay at The Villas @ Shadow Creek has been awesome!!!!! Since the day I moved here in 2009, it feels like a new community.. Always fresh and clean.

Reply from The Villas at Shadow Creek Apartments

So far, I'm very satisfied with customer service in the business office and the property. The clubhouse is wonderful and pool facilities are always clean. Free wi-fi is an added bonus since I teach online.

Reply from The Villas at Shadow Creek Apartments

I love this place! Never have had any issues. Any time I have an issue they fix it quickly! I am renewing my lease! Pool are and game room is very clean, nice area all the way round!

Reply from The Villas at Shadow Creek Apartments

Overall I am content with living at the Villas. Most times many of my issues are resolved in a reasonable or quick amount of time. On another note, at times the office staff can be hard to reach on the phone and the manager is condescending to residents. Other than that, I have enjoyed my time at the Villas and I appreciate the upkeep of the property.

Reply from The Villas at Shadow Creek Apartments

I have live in the community for seven years now and have gone through a couple of owner but I will have to say the staff that is there now is Awesome!!!!

Reply from The Villas at Shadow Creek Apartments

Nice overall. I have had no issues. Office staff has been friendly and helpful. Would love it more if we did not have to pay for Valet trash.

I love the community and all that The Villas offer. The door to door trash pick up and the onsite car wash area is wonderful! Please continue with the newsletter and the community events.

Really haven't had any complaints after living here for nearly four years. After a recent, isolated incident I just wish we had more surveillance or more of a patrolled presence on the community.

Reply from The Villas at Shadow Creek Apartments

I like the property and the new management has done a great with maintenance. The grounds look cleaner and valet trash has been picked up on a regular basis.

It is a nice community, but the payment system for credit cards is horrible. I have lived under several management companies at Villas and another apartment complex paying at most $10 for credit cards and no verification. The verification has caused late payments because they did not process correctly. My apartment is nice, best price for the size in the area.

I enjoy the community events. They have been several that were very enjoyable, like the wine class a while back. The only thing I have not been a fan of is the parking. There is plenty of parking around our building, yet some people still park in places that are not parking spots. Some even park in the fire lane.

Loved the event. Meeting some of the residents was really cool. The food was pretty good as well. Keep these events coming. Make sure I win a gift card next time though. Lol