The Villas at Shadow Creek Apartments

Customer service and communication not all that great from Paula the manager. She walked away in the middle of a conversation with an attitude as if she was too busy. Perla helped me on my apartment search. She was very enthusiastic about her job and friendly. Amber was great with smoothing out the edges the day of my move in.
The staff in the leasing office are great! Although i am in an upgraded unit, I have been having issues with the apartment since moving in but ill see how it goes.
The amenities and staff (a few) are wonderful. Didn’t give a five because I think the cleanliness of the property needs to be enforced more by management.
I have enjoyed living here for almost 2 years. I really like the pet spa and pet play area. The office/maintenance staff are very helpful. The location is great!!
Pretty good community, nice and quiet, really nice maintenance staff very helpful. Apartments are alittle old but nice, some models are updated, plenty of parking which is nice.
We have had a good experience at The Villas. Maintenance is friendly and usually quick to respond. We love having the pools and the on-site playground. We enjoyed the complex pool party.
My neighbors are friendly. Maintaince comes in a timely manner. We enjoy the pool area on the weekends. 4 stars bc at time the trash overflows in the bin and is on the sidewalk.
I love the friendliness of my neighbors, the sharing I feel safe in my section. Maintenance respond to request promptly it is a wonderful place to live.
Very nice and big. More than i expected. I love it. Also it's very calm and quiet. Spacious rooms and closets. Love the attatched garage. Staff is very nice and friendly.
Absolutely phenomenal! The community is very quiet & well maintained. The management is by far the best I’ve ever experienced at an apartment.