The apartment complex is kept very well and I feel safe here. I really enjoyed that we have the valet garbage that's able to be picked up that makes it where I don't have to really deal with it. I also like the fact that the party line is kept in a good manner and that the pain is not allowed to go all so that everybody is able to maintain a parking spot.

Reply from The Villas at Shadow Creek Apartments

Great! I love my apartment and community. It's a nice place with a friendly helpful staff. The amenities are nice and well taken care or. Happy to call it home!

Reply from The Villas at Shadow Creek Apartments

Kind and courteous staff. The community is nice and the staff does a great job with coordinating activities for everyone. I moved here from a house and I feel just as much at home here.

Reply from The Villas at Shadow Creek Apartments

I like The Villas at Shadow Creek. I think it should improve more on fixing the gate for residence security. The cleanliness can also be improved. The trash area is sometimes too overflowing.

Reply from The Villas at Shadow Creek Apartments

The apartments is a family oriented and we love that. Definitely need improve in a few areas. I like the fact that they take care of the landscape also.

Reply from The Villas at Shadow Creek Apartments

Yea we here in are ready for the win again at a time when time in itself is invited to the party for an experience or two for not winning a lot

Reply from The Villas at Shadow Creek Apartments

The villas is not a bad place to live. I've been a resident for almost 2.5 years and I've had good and bad times here. I do believe management needs to be upgraded. Maintenance has improved. They keep going up significantly on the rent and it's getting ridiculous

Reply from The Villas at Shadow Creek Apartments

Overall I'm pleased with the complex. I haven't had too many issues except for bugs on the patio. This has been an On going issue and it's probably due to the huge big lights outside of the building.

Reply from The Villas at Shadow Creek Apartments

I really enjoy staying here the apartments is nice and quite the neighbors are as well. Also the area is very convenient I can get to everything I need within 30 minutes

Reply from The Villas at Shadow Creek Apartments

Good maintenance service I'm happy I feel good living here and I'm not thinking on moving out so I want to say that living here is very affordable and a very quiet place to live

Reply from The Villas at Shadow Creek Apartments

Clean environment and great staff. There's a trash pickup that is quite prompt with the pickup. The prices are reasonable and very much worth it.

Reply from The Villas at Shadow Creek Apartments

The apt complex is safe and in a very convenient area of pearland. Restaurants, grocery stores, you name it.. it's 2 minutes away or less. Key fob won't stop messing up though and having trouble getting it fixed with management.

Reply from The Villas at Shadow Creek Apartments

I really like living at the Villas. Highly recommend this apartment complex. Apartments are very affordable. Staff responds quickly to maintenance orders.

Reply from The Villas at Shadow Creek Apartments

Grounds are well maintained, office staff has always been helpful and maintenance responds to request quickly. Walls are a little thin but I've been very happy here so far.

Reply from The Villas at Shadow Creek Apartments

Overall pretty good. Can take a long time to fix things (gate has been broken for weeks, maintenance said they will replace our water tank weeks ago).

Reply from The Villas at Shadow Creek Apartments

You guys need a better valet trash system maybe get a bin that looks better and goes with the decor of the apartments instead of that trash can.

Reply from The Villas at Shadow Creek Apartments

Love it here. The pool is beautiful the staff is helpful and my apartment is so nice and up to date. I don't see myself moving any time soon

Reply from The Villas at Shadow Creek Apartments

The community is great but maintenance doesn't always get to the work orders until several days later and it sometimes throws residents off when they have to reschedule things to accommodate the maintenance crew long schedule of work orders..

Reply from The Villas at Shadow Creek Apartments

Cool place to stay. We really like the trash pickup deal. They answer all work orders quick. We can't wait for the summer to enjoy the pool area.

Reply from The Villas at Shadow Creek Apartments

I've only been staying here for 1 month and I love it. The staff is so nice and friendly. When I have a problem it does not take long to get completed. Keep up the good work.

Reply from The Villas at Shadow Creek Apartments

Its been 30 yrs since I lived in a apartment complex. I was impressed with The Villas at Shadow Creek. My apartment is just what I wanted with a garage! The gym, car wash, pet spa, Wow ! Ladies in the leasing office always helpful. I'm truly going to enjoy my new home!

Reply from The Villas at Shadow Creek Apartments

Phase I trails need some maintenance. We should also have a system in place to alert residents when they have a package at the front office. I had a package sitting there for 2 months at least and didn't know (I was working 6:30-6:30 for those two months). Could we also potentially get a bike rack for the bikes in building two? The children leave them in the breezeway most of the time and they are often in the way.

Reply from The Villas at Shadow Creek Apartments

I lfeel welcome. Looking forward to moving into my new place. The office staff all greated me with kindness when I walked in the door. Great first impression

Reply from The Villas at Shadow Creek Apartments

Very professional team and always getting responses in a timely manner. Good location and good neighborhood. Close by to almost everything. Thanks

Reply from The Villas at Shadow Creek Apartments

Since I first went to see the apartments the service was amazing and the staff was very helpful. The leasing agent that help us was Ashton G. She was very nice and helpful with everything.