I've lived here for several years and love it.... No complaints at all. Service request are filled in a timely manner, the property is always clean and i feel safe. not to mention the awesome location.

Reply from The Villas at Shadow Creek Apartments

The new play ground, dog spa and dog park are great. The new bbq pits are awesome. The benches in the common area need some work. And I wish my neighbors would pick up their dog poo.

Reply from The Villas at Shadow Creek Apartments

I have lived here at the Villas at Shadow creek Ranch for the last four years. Overall it has been a pleasant experience. The location is hard to beat being so close to the freeway!

Reply from The Villas at Shadow Creek Apartments

The office is extremely helpful. The property is also very peaceful and very clean. Maintenance had always come and fixed any issues in a timely manner. Great property!

Reply from The Villas at Shadow Creek Apartments

I have never been more glad to live in an apartment complex. You giys are great at keeping the community involved and included! Very proud to be a part of it.

Reply from The Villas at Shadow Creek Apartments

I am enjoying the wonderful customer service I receive from the office personnel. They are always professional and nice. If I request service to my apartment it is often taken care of right away. If my request gets missed, I never have trouble with getting what I requested resolved. I am happy with the team of Villas @ Shadow Creek Ranch!

Reply from The Villas at Shadow Creek Apartments

Absolutely love the villas, the management team is great especially EJ. They always go out of their way to fix anything that is always wrong

Reply from The Villas at Shadow Creek Apartments

I think you guys are doing excellent! And thanks for the breakfast, that was an awesome touch! And all of the special events is a good idea. Thanks for paying attention to us folks at The Villas!

Reply from The Villas at Shadow Creek Apartments

You all are doing an awesome job at getting requests done and in a timely manner and I'm really glad that I chose this community and I have recommended it to myrtle family and friends keep up the good work.

Reply from The Villas at Shadow Creek Apartments

The Villas is a nice place to live. The property is kept up nicely. The staff for the most part is very friendly and helpful. I would recommend this place.

Reply from The Villas at Shadow Creek Apartments

The ice maker for our refrigerator broke 5 times. The outlet plug in the bathroom is broken again. The community is nice and friendly. The unit we leave in is very spacious, in which we liked.

Reply from The Villas at Shadow Creek Apartments

You're a great job thank you! I would like more Lighting in the parking lot and more parking places closer to my apartment. The office staff is Very helpful and the maintenance crew is great thanks to everybody!

Reply from The Villas at Shadow Creek Apartments

Like any complex there are pros & cons Pros- Locations of Community Community Amenities Office Staff Cons- Gate Issues Walls Are very Thin I have only lived here for a few months but for the most part i enjoy the complex

Reply from The Villas at Shadow Creek Apartments

I have been there for 3 years and have seen them go through no less than 3 managers and countless staff. The crew now with EJ and Chelsea rock. Everyone at the front desk has a smile and is ready to help at anytime. The maintenance team is new so I don't have any comments for them.

Reply from The Villas at Shadow Creek Apartments

I've been a resident here for almost 4 months! So far so good! The property's upkeep is good. I haven't had any issues with my neighbors or anything in my apartment. So as of now I am pleased and I hope to stay that way. Also everyone in the leasing office are very nice, helpful & professional.

Reply from The Villas at Shadow Creek Apartments

I enjoy my stay here at the Villas. I finally made my year in February and Im not going anywhere else !! The apartment homes are beautiful. The staff are always nice and pleasant. Keep up the good work and shout out to Tj he is awesome at what he does. F.Scott

Reply from The Villas at Shadow Creek Apartments

My wife and I have been living here for more than a year. It's been a good experience for us overall so far. The maintenance requests are taken care of promptly. People at the leading office are friendly and responsive.

Reply from The Villas at Shadow Creek Apartments

The staff here is very willing to help with our problems or requests and usually resolved in a timely manner if their maintenance is available!

Reply from The Villas at Shadow Creek Apartments

From my first initial contract with staff and with handling all my issues it's been an Awesome experience. Keep doing what you guys doing. Thank you

Reply from The Villas at Shadow Creek Apartments

I have been living in these apartment complex for over a year now and I am very satisfied about the responsiveness of the management. They are very efficient and quick when helping you out!

Reply from The Villas at Shadow Creek Apartments

The apartments are lovely but management is OK. Went through changes in owners and felt out the loop. Still feel very out of the loop and don't always feel welcome when I come into the office to pic up packages, ask questions, etc. Still haven't gotten a gate code for guests.

Reply from The Villas at Shadow Creek Apartments

I have leased with Villas at Shadow Creek Ranch on three different occasions and my experience has always been great. Convenient, great service and most important, I always feel my family and are safe living in the Villas community. Great walking trails, gyms and shopping centers are all near by. I love it here.

Reply from The Villas at Shadow Creek Apartments

The Villas have created a different atmosphere of fellowship and family and I for one appreciate it very much. They have provided the residents with so many additives that will create lasting memories for me and my family.

Reply from The Villas at Shadow Creek Apartments

Everyone in the office are very friendly and available. Maintenance staff are polite and extremely helpful. Playgrounds is clean and my kids love having the new cover over it to protect them from the heat and sun! Thank you all

Reply from The Villas at Shadow Creek Apartments

You guys do a great job. The trash service sucks! They are not consistent and messy. They have missed regularly scheduled pick ups. The trash sits out all day until the next pick up. March 17th was the last missed day. Trash that falls out of the bags is not picked up by them.