Awsomeness at its finest 😁... my only complaint is our neighbor works for Lyft and you consistently hear the garage open and close all day πŸ˜’

Leasing office service needs improvement. All the help at Villas are caring. But the leasing office staff seems to be lost and always loaded with work. We've just moved here (3 weeks ago) and we are having several problems with the mail delivery system and the people at the leasing office are never of any help. We had problems with 3 out of 4 deliveries. One of them was taken by our neighbor and no one in the leasing would help us get it back. We also reported some problems in the apartament in the following 48 hours of our move in, but no one came to check them out or to get them solved, such as outlets not working, damaged blinds, remote controls to the gate aren't working and so on. The apartment is really good, lots of space... but we feel like we are on our own.

There should be a little more staff available at times. There are times when there may be an issue and you keeoncallong but no answer. Not because they are ignoring you but they're busy with future tenants. Overall great apartments

I like living here for the last year and will be renewing my lease. No issues so far and friendly staff that address any maintenance request timely.

I'm doing great. A little heartbroken as I look at how others have been affected. Thankful that God has blessed me and my family. Praying that all is well with you all

Good morning everyone. I think the office and staff are doing good and provided us with updates on hurricane before and after. So caring and nice!

Responsive and helpful (most of the time) I've only had one issue that management couldn't help with. Maintenance is also very prompt. Neighbors are nice and quiet.

Its flooded right now.... I think it's everywhere. Water stays stagnant, not going anywhere. Rain just keeps on pouring like it never rained before.

I started on the wrong with an agent. But Miss Amber took over and she is the best. I am happy to get to know my new community thru The Villas.

Very clean and friendly environment. Staff is very helpful and communicating. Security is splendid with the gates being controlled by controller.

Everything has been going great, thus far. The neighbors can be a bit loud at times, but not unbearable. The groundskeepers do an excellent job also.

The apartments units are upgraded and the complex is in a well placed location in pearland. The staff are also very friendly people. Overall a good apartment

Reply from The Villas at Shadow Creek Apartments

I love Milestone. So far working here has been a huge learning experience and that is something I just LOVE. I did live on a Milestone property as a resident prior to working at a different property so as a resident I did enjoy all of the awesome things they offered.

Reply from The Villas at Shadow Creek Apartments

I have lived here for little over a year now, and I honestly have no complaints. The one bedroom apartment I got was very spacious for the rate I originally got it at. the complex itself is fairly clean and well kept. And it is very family/ pet friendly.

Reply from The Villas at Shadow Creek Apartments

Excellent! Love the community, amenities, staff & the spacious floor plans & appliances. I love the convenience of payment options & how well the grounds are kept.

Reply from The Villas at Shadow Creek Apartments

I enjoy living here at villas at shadow creek the staff is very friendly and help me out in every way possible. i have been living here for almost 2 years never had any problems .

Reply from The Villas at Shadow Creek Apartments

Amber is awesome to work with and a GREAT Asset to the company! I had a few hiccups with another staff member, but Amber made it all better.

Reply from The Villas at Shadow Creek Apartments

I love the apartment and the community but when i moved in there was small things that should have been fixed but nothing to bad overall the apartment is nice 😁

Reply from The Villas at Shadow Creek Apartments

Im renewing my lease this month. I like it here. The area is cool too. I do not have to go far to get my things done. I am glad that I found this apartment.

Reply from The Villas at Shadow Creek Apartments

Very attentive to my needs. I appreciate them making the move in process so easy. I just wish that they would be more consistent about answering the phones.

Reply from The Villas at Shadow Creek Apartments

Great support with staff at the villas at shadow creek anytime we have a need they work on it very promptly. We recently wanted the filters changed and it happened fast.

Reply from The Villas at Shadow Creek Apartments

Communication and employees are borderline. Apartment was not move in ready and it was a pain to get them to work on it. Bug issues to start. Hopefully they will clean up their front end with some more motivated people.

Reply from The Villas at Shadow Creek Apartments

I love the community here! It's safe, clean, and close to everything which is very convenient. I never had a problem with Maintence, Management or Safety here so I'm renewing my lease now.

I FEEL VILLAS IS A AWESOME PLACE TO LIVE, THE AMENDITIES AND COMMUNITY ARE VERY SOCIALABLE>>> MAINT DOES AND EXCELLENT JOB THE ONSITE CARWASH AND VACUUM IS AWESOME WASHER AND DRYER MICROWAVE APPLIANCES REALLY MAKE IT ALL POSSIBLE FOR A PERSON STARTING OUT AND BEING INDEPENDENT ALSO A BRI IS A EXCELLENT LEASE AGENT

Reply from The Villas at Shadow Creek Apartments

The amenities are great. We have enjoyed using the swimming pool and the yoga room. The complex is quiet and well maintained. One month in and we are happy.