The Villas at Shadow Creek Apartments

I moved in Feb 2018. Overall, quiet community and love my floor plan. Management has been polite and accommodating. I had some water enter my home via my window and had some challenges getting it attended to timely and the valet trash rules are a bit challenging for someone that works the number of hours that I do. Overall? I would recommend the property.
I love the staff. They are always very helpful and kind. Anytime I have work orders for my apartment the job is completed the next day. The gym are need more equipment and the walking trail needs to be up graded but over all it is a great place to stay.
I have lived here for the last 2 years and I love the section I live in. Very neighborhood like. Everyone knows everyone. The only thing is that lately there has been a increased police presence which is a good thing for safety but it is a concern for residents who have children.
I love where I live. The staff is friendly, helpful, and responds to concerns in a timely manner. The community is quiet yet, family friendly!
It is an alright community to live. Looking for something inexpensive in the Pearland area. You get what you pay for not in a negative way. Management can be more consistent alot of changes.
It's a nice community with good neighbors. We moved to this apartment 3 years ago. Mary Marek elementary school is in walkable distance. Free car wash port and vacuum are great, surprisingly they work always. I am not a big fan of their valet trash service ($25 per month). The dumpster is 100 meters from our apartment unit. Silverfish and roaches always come back.
I love the area the office staff the peace and quiet and my place. The pool area is beautiful the stores and restaurants are within walking distance. The hospital is walking distance Houston downtown is less that 20 minutes away. I'm so proud of my choice to become a resident here.
The crew is awesome! Very polite and professional. I appreciate their attentive nature and prompt responses. I also like be the hours that the office is open
I appreciate the Villas child friendly environment. My daughter goes to the park to meet with her friends without me being worrying. I live very closed by to my workplace, that’s definitely a plus!
So far the office staff is really wonderful and helpful. The whole leasing process went very smoothly. It’s a quiet community and a very clean one as well.