Villas at Shadow Creek is conveniently located by hwy 288, with a mall and shops close by. Location is great but being right by the hospital, it is not very quiet.

Reply from The Villas at Shadow Creek Apartments

Apartment community is nice. Needs a little improvement on cleanliness and the children running in front of cars but, overall I would recommend.

Reply from The Villas at Shadow Creek Apartments

You'll are doing a wonderful job, I can explain in detail how organized you'll are. From Tom to bottom there ciurtesy is unparalleled to what I've experienced in the past.

Reply from The Villas at Shadow Creek Apartments

I'm doing great and I love staying at the shadow in Creek. I love the weight room facility too. Me and my son work out everyday during the week and starting to enjoy the swim area

Reply from The Villas at Shadow Creek Apartments

We have been living here for 6 month. The community is nice and friendly. We have enjoyed the gym and the pool area, they are keeper up and clean.

Reply from The Villas at Shadow Creek Apartments

Secure & convention, I've been living here the past year and have not had any problems. I like the attached to units garage and this is one of the few apt that offer this.

Reply from The Villas at Shadow Creek Apartments

Change in office staff don't seem genuinely concerned with customer service. Neighbors leave trash out whenever, with no consequences so why would they follow the rules.

Reply from The Villas at Shadow Creek Apartments

Community is great I love it here. Neighbors are quiet and always peaceful around the complex. I love that it's right in the middle of all the shopping and restaurants!

Reply from The Villas at Shadow Creek Apartments

Its super quite and it feels like a home instead of a apartment everyone is so friendly. They outside is always kept up no trash I love the fact the dumpster has a cover over it since I stay right it but I can't tell every time I go outside I don't smell the garbage at all!

Reply from The Villas at Shadow Creek Apartments

I feel extremely comfortable here. You guys are doing an amazing job of running this place so please do keep it up! The community here is amazing as well.

Reply from The Villas at Shadow Creek Apartments

We have not moves in yet but the staff has been very helpful and the property seems really clean. It is in a nice area near plenty of stores, hospitals. Everything you need

Reply from The Villas at Shadow Creek Apartments

The staff is awesome! The appearance always looks amazing! It's important to me to have a clean appearance and The Villas definitely executes this. I recommend The Villas for a great place to stay!

Reply from The Villas at Shadow Creek Apartments

I moved in this apt. Last year and I truly love it. I haven't had any problems with the appliances or anything else. I am looking to upgrade to a bigger unit. The staff is always very understanding and I'm glad I choose to move here.

Reply from The Villas at Shadow Creek Apartments

The apartment complex is kept very well and I feel safe here. I really enjoyed that we have the valet garbage that's able to be picked up that makes it where I don't have to really deal with it. I also like the fact that the party line is kept in a good manner and that the pain is not allowed to go all so that everybody is able to maintain a parking spot.

Reply from The Villas at Shadow Creek Apartments

Great! I love my apartment and community. It's a nice place with a friendly helpful staff. The amenities are nice and well taken care or. Happy to call it home!

Reply from The Villas at Shadow Creek Apartments

Kind and courteous staff. The community is nice and the staff does a great job with coordinating activities for everyone. I moved here from a house and I feel just as much at home here.

Reply from The Villas at Shadow Creek Apartments

I like The Villas at Shadow Creek. I think it should improve more on fixing the gate for residence security. The cleanliness can also be improved. The trash area is sometimes too overflowing.

Reply from The Villas at Shadow Creek Apartments

The apartments is a family oriented and we love that. Definitely need improve in a few areas. I like the fact that they take care of the landscape also.

Reply from The Villas at Shadow Creek Apartments

Yea we here in are ready for the win again at a time when time in itself is invited to the party for an experience or two for not winning a lot

Reply from The Villas at Shadow Creek Apartments

The villas is not a bad place to live. I've been a resident for almost 2.5 years and I've had good and bad times here. I do believe management needs to be upgraded. Maintenance has improved. They keep going up significantly on the rent and it's getting ridiculous

Reply from The Villas at Shadow Creek Apartments

Overall I'm pleased with the complex. I haven't had too many issues except for bugs on the patio. This has been an On going issue and it's probably due to the huge big lights outside of the building.

Reply from The Villas at Shadow Creek Apartments

I really enjoy staying here the apartments is nice and quite the neighbors are as well. Also the area is very convenient I can get to everything I need within 30 minutes

Reply from The Villas at Shadow Creek Apartments

Good maintenance service I'm happy I feel good living here and I'm not thinking on moving out so I want to say that living here is very affordable and a very quiet place to live

Reply from The Villas at Shadow Creek Apartments

Clean environment and great staff. There's a trash pickup that is quite prompt with the pickup. The prices are reasonable and very much worth it.

Reply from The Villas at Shadow Creek Apartments

The apt complex is safe and in a very convenient area of pearland. Restaurants, grocery stores, you name it.. it's 2 minutes away or less. Key fob won't stop messing up though and having trouble getting it fixed with management.