The Villas at Shadow Creek Apartments

I love where I live. The staff is friendly, helpful, and responds to concerns in a timely manner. The community is quiet yet, family friendly!
It is an alright community to live. Looking for something inexpensive in the Pearland area. You get what you pay for not in a negative way. Management can be more consistent alot of changes.
It's a nice community with good neighbors. We moved to this apartment 3 years ago. Mary Marek elementary school is in walkable distance. Free car wash port and vacuum are great, surprisingly they work always. I am not a big fan of their valet trash service ($25 per month). The dumpster is 100 meters from our apartment unit. Silverfish and roaches always come back.
I love the area the office staff the peace and quiet and my place. The pool area is beautiful the stores and restaurants are within walking distance. The hospital is walking distance Houston downtown is less that 20 minutes away. I'm so proud of my choice to become a resident here.
The crew is awesome! Very polite and professional. I appreciate their attentive nature and prompt responses. I also like be the hours that the office is open
I appreciate the Villas child friendly environment. My daughter goes to the park to meet with her friends without me being worrying. I live very closed by to my workplace, that’s definitely a plus!
So far the office staff is really wonderful and helpful. The whole leasing process went very smoothly. It’s a quiet community and a very clean one as well.
So far everything is great I like the office staff. Community is kept clean. Maintenance is on point. This is the nicest apartment complex I’ve seen in the Pearland area
I wish the gym, had more up to date cardio equipment but overall it is okay. I enjoy the amount of space I have in my apartment, and the price is awesome for the area!
It’s been a great 2 year experience here at Villas of Shadowcreek extremely nice staff in a great area. I’m constantly referring them to friends and family.