I have lived here for little over a year now, and I honestly have no complaints. The one bedroom apartment I got was very spacious for the rate I originally got it at. the complex itself is fairly clean and well kept. And it is very family/ pet friendly.

Reply from The Villas at Shadow Creek Apartments

Excellent! Love the community, amenities, staff & the spacious floor plans & appliances. I love the convenience of payment options & how well the grounds are kept.

Reply from The Villas at Shadow Creek Apartments

I enjoy living here at villas at shadow creek the staff is very friendly and help me out in every way possible. i have been living here for almost 2 years never had any problems .

Reply from The Villas at Shadow Creek Apartments

Amber is awesome to work with and a GREAT Asset to the company! I had a few hiccups with another staff member, but Amber made it all better.

Reply from The Villas at Shadow Creek Apartments

I love the apartment and the community but when i moved in there was small things that should have been fixed but nothing to bad overall the apartment is nice ๐Ÿ˜

Reply from The Villas at Shadow Creek Apartments

Im renewing my lease this month. I like it here. The area is cool too. I do not have to go far to get my things done. I am glad that I found this apartment.

Reply from The Villas at Shadow Creek Apartments

Very attentive to my needs. I appreciate them making the move in process so easy. I just wish that they would be more consistent about answering the phones.

Reply from The Villas at Shadow Creek Apartments

Great support with staff at the villas at shadow creek anytime we have a need they work on it very promptly. We recently wanted the filters changed and it happened fast.

Reply from The Villas at Shadow Creek Apartments

Communication and employees are borderline. Apartment was not move in ready and it was a pain to get them to work on it. Bug issues to start. Hopefully they will clean up their front end with some more motivated people.

Reply from The Villas at Shadow Creek Apartments

I love the community here! It's safe, clean, and close to everything which is very convenient. I never had a problem with Maintence, Management or Safety here so I'm renewing my lease now.

I FEEL VILLAS IS A AWESOME PLACE TO LIVE, THE AMENDITIES AND COMMUNITY ARE VERY SOCIALABLE>>> MAINT DOES AND EXCELLENT JOB THE ONSITE CARWASH AND VACUUM IS AWESOME WASHER AND DRYER MICROWAVE APPLIANCES REALLY MAKE IT ALL POSSIBLE FOR A PERSON STARTING OUT AND BEING INDEPENDENT ALSO A BRI IS A EXCELLENT LEASE AGENT

Reply from The Villas at Shadow Creek Apartments

The amenities are great. We have enjoyed using the swimming pool and the yoga room. The complex is quiet and well maintained. One month in and we are happy.

Reply from The Villas at Shadow Creek Apartments

I've been here for almost 4 months. I am still amazed how quite it is living here! Also the friendly neighbors ! Even my dog loves the doggie park!

Reply from The Villas at Shadow Creek Apartments

Community is clean. Work order was fulfilled in timely manner. Only thing is that you guys almost never answer phone. I have called a lot of times and no answer

Reply from The Villas at Shadow Creek Apartments

Clean and friendly environment, love the piece and calmness of this community. It feels right at home, with grate amenities is like living on a constant vacation.

Reply from The Villas at Shadow Creek Apartments

The move has went really well so far and the apartment was in great condition. They've been quick to fix any problems we've had, so I'm hopeful it will be a great experience!

Reply from The Villas at Shadow Creek Apartments

The neighborhood as far as noise can vary. An apt by traffic can lead to excessive vehicle noises and after school hours are not much different. Neighbors seem nice and friendly. The amenities are great overall and the pools are plenty big. The entire process of moving in has had more downs than ups so I'm not too impressed thus far.

Reply from The Villas at Shadow Creek Apartments

Great job was upset over mailbox issues and neighbors leaving trash out too early but overall satisfied. Love the pool area and convienance of location

Reply from The Villas at Shadow Creek Apartments

It's a very quiet community. I work nights and Have no issues sleeping aside from the days with lawn maintenance but that can't be avoided. I have had a good experience and no real problems. My a/c stopped working once and I put in an online maintenance request and they sent someone over within a couple hours to fix it.

Reply from The Villas at Shadow Creek Apartments

Villas at Shadow Creek is conveniently located by hwy 288, with a mall and shops close by. Location is great but being right by the hospital, it is not very quiet.

Reply from The Villas at Shadow Creek Apartments

Apartment community is nice. Needs a little improvement on cleanliness and the children running in front of cars but, overall I would recommend.

Reply from The Villas at Shadow Creek Apartments

You'll are doing a wonderful job, I can explain in detail how organized you'll are. From Tom to bottom there ciurtesy is unparalleled to what I've experienced in the past.

Reply from The Villas at Shadow Creek Apartments

I'm doing great and I love staying at the shadow in Creek. I love the weight room facility too. Me and my son work out everyday during the week and starting to enjoy the swim area

Reply from The Villas at Shadow Creek Apartments

We have been living here for 6 month. The community is nice and friendly. We have enjoyed the gym and the pool area, they are keeper up and clean.

Reply from The Villas at Shadow Creek Apartments

Secure & convention, I've been living here the past year and have not had any problems. I like the attached to units garage and this is one of the few apt that offer this.