The Villas at Shadow Creek Apartments

Excellent Experience!!! Glad to be Here!!! I will recommend this fabulous community to friends family and all of my love ones... I’ll tell them there’s no place like home!!!
I've been here for 2 years, with no problems. I just wish my rent would stop increasing every year when I renew my lease. Other than that, I'm pleased with my residence.
I have enjoyed my time here. The staff has been very responsive and accommodating. The maintenance team have come to aid in whatever is needed. Great customer service!!
Nice apartment. Typically quiet. The staff in the front office is really nice. Maintenance is a little slow but overall it’s a good place to stay.
I give the apartment a 4 because where I am located it can be hard to find parking some evenings. Even those with garages, they use the open spaces instead of utilizing their personal garages.
1 star
Phase 1 - the older apartments - seems to be left behind by the manegement. The common areas are always VERY dirty. There's not enough dog waste bag station, so there's dog poop everywhere. There's cigarrettes butts everywhere. Leaves everywhere. The trash compartment is a complete mess and gross. The gates every now and then stop functioning. The Pet Station is under repair for months. The clubhouse is closed down since September 2017. The apartment I live in has the worst quality blinds. All broken. The carpet was stained since day 1. Kitchen and WC cabinets are old and don't fully close. They showed us a completely different model apartment in Phase 2 when we were negotiating the rent. We were not allowed to see the apartment we would move in before the day of the move in. If we knew it would be this one, we would never had sign the contract.
So much positivity and uplifting spirits in this office and will invite and let family and friends know about the experience that I had on property
The gates are always broken. My car was once broken into during the times one of the gates were broken. The walls are too thin. I can always hear my neighbors talking, playing music or their tvs. Also, I have never heard of having to provide your own light bulbs when you light bulbs go out in your apartment. That is something the apartment complex should provide.
Awesome place! Just renewed to another 13 months. Very convenient place. NeArby freeway, groceries, school, gas, library, mall. Clean and safe
Moved in yesterday and love how quiet the community appears to be, it’s clean and the staff in the office are all so polite! New to Pearland and excited to learn more about the community!