Office staff are nice and respond promptly to inquiries. Very professional and friendly. The community is quiet, safe and kid and pet friendly..

Reply from The Villas at Shadow Creek Apartments

Very nice apartment community. Service request are completed within 24-48 hours. Spacious bedroom and bathroom. Nice walk-in closet Apartment feels like home

Reply from The Villas at Shadow Creek Apartments

Great place to live! I love that maintenance fixes any issues in a timely manner! I don’t believe that I’ve ever waited long for them to come fix any issues I had!

Reply from The Villas at Shadow Creek Apartments

I love calling on Amber she ALWAYS gets things done for me out of everyone in the office. She knows how to be professional and she should Manage the property.

Reply from The Villas at Shadow Creek Apartments

The management team is very friendly and helpful. I love that the Villas are very community oriented and love to celebrate their residents. Great place to live.

Reply from The Villas at Shadow Creek Apartments

I love the neighborhood and cleanliness of the complex. Staff are always friendly and helpful. The only thing I would change are the size of my kitchen cabinets.

Reply from The Villas at Shadow Creek Apartments

It is very quiet and nice. I love it here. There were a few MINOR problems when we first got here, but the maintenance men were on top of it ASAP

Reply from The Villas at Shadow Creek Apartments

I really enjoy staying here. Everyone is friendly. Whenever I call for repairs they are completed fast. I will recommend others to live here.

Reply from The Villas at Shadow Creek Apartments

The grounds of the place is always in tip top shape. I never walk around and find garbage or trash of any kind. All residents I’ve met have been very respectful towards all neighbors.

Reply from The Villas at Shadow Creek Apartments

This has been such a pleasant experience living here. The staff is very helpful and prompt with any concerns or maintenance issues that may arise. They are friendly, and the neighborhood is very quiet, well kept and safe for our children from what I have seen. Resident since June 2018

Reply from The Villas at Shadow Creek Apartments

Pros: neighbors are friendly, great location, they fix things with in 1-2 days Cons: sometimes the trash overflows, gym is small but is cleaned often

Reply from The Villas at Shadow Creek Apartments

Nice apartment complex to live in. leasing staff and neighbors are very friendly. The amenities are really nice to have a very convenient when they are working. Crime rate is low and a good school district for kids.

Reply from The Villas at Shadow Creek Apartments

Nice quiet community! The Office staff is great and friendly. It is a well kept area. Neighbors are nice and quiet. Never had a problem here.

Reply from The Villas at Shadow Creek Apartments

Love it living here .. been here for almost three years and everything has been great . The office staff are great and very helpful when i need anything

Reply from The Villas at Shadow Creek Apartments

Great community for the price. Most likely lowest in Pearland area. Maintenance does an amazing job. Front office could have some improvements but overall great place to live.

Reply from The Villas at Shadow Creek Apartments

Just moved in so everything has been fine so far. The first my air wasn’t working but I called maintenance and he came right away since then I haven’t had problems

Reply from The Villas at Shadow Creek Apartments

I’ve been overall pleased with my time here. The community is nice and people are friendly. We have a great location by so many points of interest! We’d recommend it!

Reply from The Villas at Shadow Creek Apartments

I enjoy living at the Villas of Shadow Creek. It is quiet, safe and a friendly place to live. The schools are awesome and everyone seems to look out for one another.

Reply from The Villas at Shadow Creek Apartments

We’ve had a good experience living at The Villas. We loved having two pools to play in during the summer and a playground close by. We also enjoy the walking paths around the complex. Maintenance is helpful and the front office staff is helpful and friendly. It’s also a great location!

Reply from The Villas at Shadow Creek Apartments

love these apartments and i love the apartment staff. Every time I've had an issue they have fixed it as soon as possible. The apartments are peaceful, the neighbors aren't rude loud or obnoxious and the staff really care about us. I have lived here for 2 years and don't see myself moving unless absolutely necessary.

Reply from The Villas at Shadow Creek Apartments

Very nice, quiet, clean community in a very nice area with everything you need very near. No crime community. Office staff nice & professional, maintenance doesn’t make you wait long for repairs.

Reply from The Villas at Shadow Creek Apartments

Great apartment complex! We have lived here for 4 years now and it has been really nice. We spend a lot of time at the beautiful pools in the summer!

Reply from The Villas at Shadow Creek Apartments

Our first year here moved from CC. We like it. Very quiet no one bothers us. Maintenance is quick to reapomd. Only downside is parking in our location.

Reply from The Villas at Shadow Creek Apartments

I really enjoy my space. It’s a great size. The location is wonderful, so close to school, shopping and even medical facilities. I wish the community had a larger gym area.

Reply from The Villas at Shadow Creek Apartments

I have been living here for 2 years and will most likely stay another year. I like the area; very quiet and low traffic. I like the staff; helpful for the most part.