An amazing caring staff working here! They work hard to meet your needs. They return calls on a timely manner. Assist fully with any questions or concerns you may have.

Reply from The Villas at Shadow Creek Apartments

I love this complex! First apartment and I must say they got me in quick. Rita (No Longer there) showed me around the complex. Totally fell in love with the Villas.

Reply from The Villas at Shadow Creek Apartments

So far so good, very quiet community! My neighbors are cool and polite. I was super happy on the day the apartments passed out breakfast, I had a meeting that day and was running late, so that made my morning. Thanks!

Reply from The Villas at Shadow Creek Apartments

We have been in the villas at shadow creek for a month. We are very happy and pleased how things work out for us. They are always paying attention to our needs. Very pleasant place and clean.

Reply from The Villas at Shadow Creek Apartments

So far everything has been great I love the apartments it's becoming home now! My favorite is the gym is 24 hrs 😀. The apartments are so nice and quiet.

Reply from The Villas at Shadow Creek Apartments

im doing great... i really love living in the Villas at Shadow. i would like to request that the car vacuum works. i have been over there serveral times and its not working. My oldest boy has meet some good friends.

Reply from The Villas at Shadow Creek Apartments

I have only been here a month but so far I have truly loved my decision in moving here. I have had only one service request and they were very quick to resolve it. I love our new home!!!

Reply from The Villas at Shadow Creek Apartments

I think the apartments so far are nice, the pool is nice and the playground. I just would like to see an upgrade in their appliances. I had too many issues with the garage, air and dryer.

Reply from The Villas at Shadow Creek Apartments

Amazing! Thank you for keeping up with everything. We love our home. The trash is always taken out, grass is freshly trimmed, barely any dog poop. Floors are power washed too!

Reply from The Villas at Shadow Creek Apartments

I love the friendly and welcoming environment. There are so many different floor plans and options to choose from, I loved that as well. I like that the leasing agents follow up with you and keep you updated very often.

Reply from The Villas at Shadow Creek Apartments

great so far. I'll be moving in soon. So excited can't wait. My son will be able to walk to school. so I happy give me extra time. I can work longer instead of rush to school.

Reply from The Villas at Shadow Creek Apartments

Quiet and safe property. Maintenance has a quick response time and the office staff is a pleasure to work with. I am happy I made the choice.

Reply from The Villas at Shadow Creek Apartments

This is my first apartment and so far it is the best. We came in at the absolute right time because they were and still are having this wonderful sale going on. Admin fees are waived and the deposit is half off! I can just tell I'm going to love it here.

Reply from The Villas at Shadow Creek Apartments

I love the property. The staff is great!! It was a challenge at first getting my needs met, eventually it all worked out in the end. The best part of the apartment is being able to drive into the garage. I am so excited to be living at the Villas. Thanks for the warm welcome into the community.

Reply from The Villas at Shadow Creek Apartments

The Villas at Shadow Creek in Pearland have lots of great amenities, great pool, and club houses. Daniella was great, and I would definitely recommend her and these apartments. Pet friendly!

Reply from The Villas at Shadow Creek Apartments

I am a new tenant that has just moved into this complex but my interactions with the office team has been nothing but professional and they made me feel so welcoming.

Reply from The Villas at Shadow Creek Apartments

Been here about a month, small issues have been resolved in a decent and understandable time frame. Quiet&Clean Property. All of my issues and concerns were handle with care&properly communicated with updates! Love Ms. Rita & Maita! I brag about my new home to everyone & all my guests love the complex&spacious floor plans!

Reply from The Villas at Shadow Creek Apartments

Good community. Maintenance responds quickly to service requests. Office doesn't do the best job at answering the phones when I do actually have to call for something. Package process is nice. Cute dog park and my son loves the kiddie park now that it's covered. Overall not much to complain about.

Reply from The Villas at Shadow Creek Apartments

I wish I could say good! Maintenance is careless!! the breezeway in my building 11000 first floor is filthy. I find dog feces on the grounds regularly even in the doggy park. The back gate has been out of order for weeks. The trash is not picked up when they say it should.

Reply from The Villas at Shadow Creek Apartments

I move to this property in June 2016 & I love living here. The property is well kept, the neighbors are quiet & respectful and the office staff is amazing. Moving to the Villas at Shadow Creek was the best choice for me & my family.

Reply from The Villas at Shadow Creek Apartments

I have been living at The Villas for a year, and I already extended my lease for another 13 months, that is how happy I am with everything so far. I love the community, the office personnel, the maintenance crew, but most of all, I absolutely love that I've got everything near me... HEB, Kroger, Walmart. Sams Club, Costco etc

Reply from The Villas at Shadow Creek Apartments

Leasing office staff and maintenance employees are super nice and helpful! I've lived in this apartment community for almost 2 years and I have no complaints. Maintenance requests are always completed within 48 hours!

Reply from The Villas at Shadow Creek Apartments

Villas at shadow creek is a good apartment to live with family, especially due to the nearby access to high rated schools and big shopping areas.

Reply from The Villas at Shadow Creek Apartments

Staff is nice and friendly. The complex is clean and grounds are maintained. They have events that allow you to mix with your neighbors and have fun.

Reply from The Villas at Shadow Creek Apartments

Living here has been great, when ever I have any issue within or around my apartment the staff in the leading office is very pleasant and the work is complete within 24hr. The maintenance crew is also very efficient and takes care of whatever issue I have quickly. My stay here has a been a good one.