The Villas at Shadow Creek Apartments

We have been living here for 6 month. The community is nice and friendly. We have enjoyed the gym and the pool area, they are keeper up and clean.
Secure & convention, I've been living here the past year and have not had any problems. I like the attached to units garage and this is one of the few apt that offer this.
Change in office staff don't seem genuinely concerned with customer service. Neighbors leave trash out whenever, with no consequences so why would they follow the rules.
Community is great I love it here. Neighbors are quiet and always peaceful around the complex. I love that it's right in the middle of all the shopping and restaurants!
Its super quite and it feels like a home instead of a apartment everyone is so friendly. They outside is always kept up no trash I love the fact the dumpster has a cover over it since I stay right it but I can't tell every time I go outside I don't smell the garbage at all!
I feel extremely comfortable here. You guys are doing an amazing job of running this place so please do keep it up! The community here is amazing as well.
We have not moves in yet but the staff has been very helpful and the property seems really clean. It is in a nice area near plenty of stores, hospitals. Everything you need
The staff is awesome! The appearance always looks amazing! It's important to me to have a clean appearance and The Villas definitely executes this. I recommend The Villas for a great place to stay!
I moved in this apt. Last year and I truly love it. I haven't had any problems with the appliances or anything else. I am looking to upgrade to a bigger unit. The staff is always very understanding and I'm glad I choose to move here.
The apartment complex is kept very well and I feel safe here. I really enjoyed that we have the valet garbage that's able to be picked up that makes it where I don't have to really deal with it. I also like the fact that the party line is kept in a good manner and that the pain is not allowed to go all so that everybody is able to maintain a parking spot.