The Villas at Shadow Creek Apartments

4.2

4.2

So far my experience has been completely positive and easy. EJ was my leasing consultant and he proved to be helpful and very professional. I look forward to my move in.
Great move in experience! The staff worked well with getting us qualified and made the process easy. I look forward to being here a long time!
I've lived in this community for 2 years. My experience at Villas for the most have been excellent. The staff is very helpful. The only issue I have my neighbors above are noisy.
Very clean and secure community. Accessible to the Shadow Creek trail where I can do my regular walking/running/strolling! Lease managers are courteous and service is very prompt!
Since I've lived here about 7-8months I haven't had any issues . Staff is friendly and responds immediately to any questions or concerns that I have .
I TOTALLY FEEL AT HOME WITH STAFF. MY DAUGHTERS ESPECIALLY MY EIGHT YEAR OLD FEELS SAFE AND SHE LOVES THE CAFE!!! We love the walking trail from Mary Merek. In addition any concern maintenance or community have been addressed gracefully. EJ, Ericka, and Rita are the best!!! Did I mentioned the breakfast served routinely before work? FABULOUS!!!
I love the community I live in. If very family oriented and I feel safe. My kids are able to go outside and play with their friends or go swimming. I can hit up the gym for quick workout durning my busy day.
I've lived here for several years and love it.... No complaints at all. Service request are filled in a timely manner, the property is always clean and i feel safe. not to mention the awesome location.
The new play ground, dog spa and dog park are great. The new bbq pits are awesome. The benches in the common area need some work. And I wish my neighbors would pick up their dog poo.
I have lived here at the Villas at Shadow creek Ranch for the last four years. Overall it has been a pleasant experience. The location is hard to beat being so close to the freeway!