The Vinings at Hunters Green Apartments

4.3

4.3

Very easy to resign our next year lease and the pool is very clean and refreshing. Still eating on stream cleaning the outside of our halls!
The community has come a long way since I first moved here. The gate is always broken and there isn't enough parking some nights, but the property is clean and people here are pretty friendly.
Convenient location. Probably the best rates for rent in this area, however the apartment reflects the lower rates. I was promised an newer stove since I moved in- October 2014, still waiting..
This is a great community. Especially for families. I've had no complaints within the the three years I've lived in the community. Not to mention the schools in the area are great!
While we haven't fully moved in yet, the staff has been wonderful. The apartment is going to wonderful for my wife and I as we downsize our living space
The apartments have a homey wide open feel without a major price tag. The location is great as it is located in the center of new tampa with lots of amenities around.
The Vinnings is a great community to live in. Have had no issues thus far. The staff is always available to help in anyway possible! It is also really nice that the subdivision is rather secluded off from Bruce b Downs so that you don't hear any traffic.
I'm a bit new to this. Still figuring it out. Not sure what I am to review if I just opened the account today. I'll update the review as I get to know this website better.
The process of getting an apt so far is great. Nick was very helpful , can't wait to move in! Beautiful community . Nice helpful staff . Answered any questions we had .
Very nice location, super sweet staff and awesome lake views !(: any time we had any issues they fixed it relatively quick and haven't had many issues to start