The Vinings at Hunters Green Apartments

4.3

4.3

A beautiful place is good for a family to stay in. Very Calm and neat place. Many people do not know that here there is such a beautiful and convenient apartment are available.
I really do like living here. Everyone is kind and staff is on point. Been living here for 2 years now and honestly no complaints. When I need something repaired the maintenance staff is always quick to come fix it.
The apartment is nice and the location is great. It's close to the expressway. For the most part it a quite neighborhood. I wish there was more than one washer and dryer. For the size of the apartment the value is great.
We just moved in but so far everything is good. I visited The Vinings 6 times before deciding to move into these apartments. I come from the highlands condo at Hunters greens
Mathew was amazing helpful and very communative thru this process, he understood and was able to support me during the process of paperwork. I enjoy the new looks of apartment
I love living in this complex...i couldnt ask for a better place to live when i left NY in June. Ive meet alot of great people. The staff is always friendly
Windows weren’t replaced when it was upgraded which resulted in maintenance having to make 3 visits to stop the water leaks. Leasing staff is great to work with.
We’ve lived at the Vinings for just over a year and it’s been a fantastic experience. Office staff have been helpful. 1 small draw back is that it takes a while for maintenance to respond to your requests.
I’ve been here 2 weeks and so far so good. My apartment is great and the neighborhood is quiet. The only time I hear noise is on the weekend when the kids are playing, but that’s to be expected and the noise level isn’t ridiculous.
I absolutely love living here!! It is quiet, clean and comfortable! Everyone is very nice! Office staff is very accommodating and friendly. I will definitely be renewing when it is time.