So far it’s cool new here so still getting to get familiar with things. Just need maintenance to come fix a few things and everything will be great

Reply from The Vinings at Hunters Green Apartments

The Vinings is a great community. Location is excellent: anything is just minutes away. Staff is very friendly and helpful. Great amenities.

Reply from The Vinings at Hunters Green Apartments

When we applied our credit was ran twice but that wasn’t a big issue. We than moved in and noticed a few bad things with the apartment. I’ve went to the office and called(haven’t been here a week yet) and requested a walk through with management so they can repair and fix what should’ve been done before we moved in. Still nothing.

Reply from The Vinings at Hunters Green Apartments

So far the community is okay. I don’t like the playground or pool area, they aren’t clean. There were A LOT of problems inside the apartment when we moved in that should’ve been done before we moved in. Maintenance is very slow especially the “emergency 24/7” service.

It’s been a great experience so far. The leasing office is really responsible, caring, dedicated to their duties. Neighbors are all nice and seem to respect everyone. Apartments are nice and spacious.

Reply from The Vinings at Hunters Green Apartments

This is a very nice neighborhood. It is family friendly and located in a great location. The kids run around after school which creates a great family friendly community.

Reply from The Vinings at Hunters Green Apartments

At first finding an apartment was easy and fast and the neighbors are great and some what quiet but we love living here. Anytime we may have a problem with out apartment someone is always quickly there to help.

Reply from The Vinings at Hunters Green Apartments

This place has been nothing but great to me. Always quiet. Friendly neighborhood and staff. Maintenance is always timely and they never leave a mess.

Reply from The Vinings at Hunters Green Apartments

So far I love my new home. Matt in the leasing office has been so helpful throughout my whole move in process and maintenance has been handled in a timely manner.

Reply from The Vinings at Hunters Green Apartments

Moving in was very simple and not far from where I lived so it was nice being able to easily come and go. Also the new floors and countertops are a huge unexpected bonus that we weren’t expecting. Love the place so far.

Reply from The Vinings at Hunters Green Apartments

Grounds are pretty well kept, maintenance has a reasonable response time. I've had good neighbors while living here. Neighborhood is usually quiet

Reply from The Vinings at Hunters Green Apartments

It's so quiet and peaceful out here. We had something leaking in the laundry room and we called after hours maintenance, they were there shortly, vaccumed up the water cleaned the drains, the next morning they returned, and determined it was from another apartment.

Reply from The Vinings at Hunters Green Apartments

The gate only works SOME of the time. People enter via the exit gate as residents leave. Pest control, please! Disappointed with the admin.

I have lived here for 4 years. It is a safe neighborhood and great place to raise my son. Nick, in the office, is very nice. I look forward to living in the area for many more years!

Reply from The Vinings at Hunters Green Apartments

I really enjoy loving here. The area. Is kept clean and Nick in the front office is very nice! I have lived here for 4 years and it's continued to be a safe environment to raise a children.

Reply from The Vinings at Hunters Green Apartments

Great so far people on the first floor can be a noisy but other than that it’s a nice community wish it was bigger and that FIos was available

Reply from The Vinings at Hunters Green Apartments

Ive lived here for 4ish years now and it's been fine overall. More bugs lately than ever seems like pest control isnt around as much. Maintenance requests take a while and arent always complete when they do happen. It's a nice area just wish the pool and amenities were kept up with more.

Reply from The Vinings at Hunters Green Apartments

As a resident, thus far, I am enjoying my stay. I picked the right place to stay. The office crew is very professional and friendly. My only issue is the get entrance is never working. That was one of the reason as to why chose this location. Hopefully the gate will get fix soon

Reply from The Vinings at Hunters Green Apartments

Landscaping is well kept and maintenance is responsive. Love going down to the water to see the fish and turtles, it's very quiet and peaceful. Quiet neighborhood and safe

Reply from The Vinings at Hunters Green Apartments

nice complex and the units are very well renovated. ac is cold. property looks decent.leasing process was easy.like the ability to do most needed things online.

Reply from The Vinings at Hunters Green Apartments

It's so quiet and peaceful here , the apartment reminds me of a time share.So far we are enjoying living here. I only wish that washers and dryers were provided in the apartment.

Reply from The Vinings at Hunters Green Apartments

Love it here wish poolwould maintain cleaner, dog park get bigger as well as fix and stop charging residents money to print out a statement for rent BUT I just noticed we can get an EBILL statement so hopefully that fee is removed

Reply from The Vinings at Hunters Green Apartments

experience with the Vining at Hunters Green has been a great experience so far I have no compliant, the staff is wonderful and is always willing to help with questions that a resident may have

Reply from The Vinings at Hunters Green Apartments

The apartments are the perfect size! comfortable, quiet and very welcoming neighborhood. Maintenance is quick when called for service! the office staff are very friendly and ready to assist.

Reply from The Vinings at Hunters Green Apartments

Everyone in the office is very nice snd accommodating. Great ameneties available in a good neighborhood. My husband and I are very pleased with our choice to live here.