Love the improvements in the pool area. The ability to pay online is awesome!! Thank you for the work orders being worked on a timely manner. Also communication is better via email now.

Reply from The Vinings at Hunters Green Apartments

Fair. Took away hot tub- for safety reasons I heard. Replaced with propane gas grills (safe?) which is great - except there is no daily cleaning & maintainence of tanks. I have never been able to use because tanks are empty. Grills are filthy & will probably start to rust soon even tho only 2 months old. No replies to my emails for 3 months (to corporate) sorry- service sucks.

Reply from The Vinings at Hunters Green Apartments

The leasing staff up front has been very prompt and helpful in the application process. The look of the property is a plus and the location of the property is prime.

Reply from The Vinings at Hunters Green Apartments

I'd just like to say that the staff here is so nice and so helpful. I can't wait to move in soon. I hope it'll stay this way and we'll stay here for a while.

Reply from The Vinings at Hunters Green Apartments

Maintenance responds very quickly. Little wait time for them to arrive. They are thorough and knowledgeable to answer any questions that we may have.

Reply from The Vinings at Hunters Green Apartments

This is a great place to live the people here are so friendly. The apartment is very spacious the employees are awesome and have a good vibe.

Reply from The Vinings at Hunters Green Apartments

I believe it is a beautiful community and i appreciate the upgrades, but we have forgotten about the little things. The breezeway are disgusted and valet trash has made it dirty

Reply from The Vinings at Hunters Green Apartments

Love the community! So much better than my previous apartment complex. Great management and maintainace staff! Good size pool and great pool amenities.

Reply from The Vinings at Hunters Green Apartments

I've been with the Vinings for almost 2 years and has been such a quiet and peaceful neighborhood. I know that construction is going on but it's because they are really looking long term and making this place a better community. That is something that I can really appreciate as a resident. They are constantly doing renovations to make this place better

Reply from The Vinings at Hunters Green Apartments

I've been living here for about 2 and a half years and the place has cleaned up dramatically. The staff are at their best all all times and are very friendly.

Reply from The Vinings at Hunters Green Apartments

Maintenance is troubling. It takes several attempts to correct/repair an issue, only to have said issue sub contracted out for resolution. That would be the epitome of inefficiency.

Reply from The Vinings at Hunters Green Apartments

I had issues w/my disposal, fridge, & freezer not working. The same day maintenance came & took care of all of it. The next two days they came back to check on it & make sure it was working. They never did that at my previous apt. after they changed managers. On Friday afternoon - I went to the office concerned that my apt might be flooded soon if the rain kept up. There was a hose that was on & it was going into the interior hallway & had already flooded almost over my patio. The came immediately to fix it. I'm so grateful they responded so quickly.

Reply from The Vinings at Hunters Green Apartments

Maintenance and the community in general have improved dramatically since the new management has taken over. The downside is that rents have gone up, but they are investing in the complex.

Reply from The Vinings at Hunters Green Apartments

So far my experience here has been Great! Maintenance has always been on time and done exactly what I needed done. The office staff is wonderful as well. I have never had any issues ! I would recommend!

Reply from The Vinings at Hunters Green Apartments

I think you all are doing a great job ....trying your Best The Vingings is looking Good I thank each and every one of you ... I'm happy with the Vinings and June will be one year and wil be staying for another ...I guess that must be saying I really like it here ...Thank you do give you 5 stars

Reply from The Vinings at Hunters Green Apartments

The change of management was rough but everything they have done is a step in the right direction! New roofing, valet trash and updated the office! Good job!

Reply from The Vinings at Hunters Green Apartments

No barely answers the phone when calling. Also, concerns are being overlooked. The maintenance team should be springing into action to fix the matter at hand.

Reply from The Vinings at Hunters Green Apartments

Great place to live! I've lived here once before and I moved back in a few years later, and this place will only get a lot better! The administration is currently working on renovating the entire complex, and I'm very excited about this!

Reply from The Vinings at Hunters Green Apartments

I've been a resident here for 10 years. We have had many changes in Management, but I think the current Management is doing a very good job.

Reply from The Vinings at Hunters Green Apartments

Doing great love the new seating by the pool and the grills. Hope they finish the roof soon me and my family are looking forward to swim in the pool.

Reply from The Vinings at Hunters Green Apartments

I would like to commend the upgrade to an improved maintenace team and thier quick response time. We appreciate the promt service once a resonable request is made to have something repaired.

Reply from The Vinings at Hunters Green Apartments

Things such as repairs got off to a slow start. Getting better! Things are starting to look up now that roofs are almost done and updates are being made around the property.

Reply from The Vinings at Hunters Green Apartments

Great community, safe area, great for kids, I like how maintenance is amazing, & how they are updating the property, making more modernized.

Reply from The Vinings at Hunters Green Apartments

A little slow on service requests and handicapped space is too small. There are two one is perfect the other is too small for appropriate access

Reply from The Vinings at Hunters Green Apartments

None of the machines in the gym work, We have constantly had bugs, and I feel the rent is a bit pricey for the amenities they offer, but on the good side it is a extremely quiet community and they have been making many improvements. Maintenance staff has always been good and I renewed my lease based on the location.