Great staff always around to answer questions and service calls are fast too. Never had an issue with anything living here. If I did have any issues i know they would be quick to help!

Reply from The Vinings at Hunters Green Apartments

Nice quiet community. Great location close to everything. Maintenance is speedy and office personnel are very nice and helpful. Neighbors are friendly.

Reply from The Vinings at Hunters Green Apartments

I love how it's a calm community and the personal at the office are very nice and professional. The apartments are very nice and spacious, and the pool also

Reply from The Vinings at Hunters Green Apartments

need more for kids like not taking away the swings and putting up a dog park. also have a heated pool. but any ways i am very thankful for everything you have given to us.

Reply from The Vinings at Hunters Green Apartments

Great site. Haven't had an a single issue since using it for the last several months. Quick response and reliability. Using the site is much easier.

Reply from The Vinings at Hunters Green Apartments

Everything good, excelent job, the only problem that I see is the new way to use the parking lot, the pool area is better right now, the community needs a play ground better and more bigger!

Reply from The Vinings at Hunters Green Apartments

Great team! Love their attention to maintenance and security. We felt welcome from the very first minute we applied and are happy to have made the move.

Reply from The Vinings at Hunters Green Apartments

I like that it's very clean and that they're always trying to make improvements for the residents to make and trying to make things easier for them.

Reply from The Vinings at Hunters Green Apartments

I really like it here. Everyone one is super nice and helpful. It's a beautiful place to live. Quick to respond to any issues or concerns. A very well maintained community.

Reply from The Vinings at Hunters Green Apartments

Wish common areas were cleaner as well as pool area. My daughter refuses to go. I am glad you are going to make parking spots labeled. At least I think that's the plan

Reply from The Vinings at Hunters Green Apartments

Everyone is friendly it's quiet I feel extremely safe here. Just wondering when the gate will be fixed. Everyone responds timely when issues arrise.

Reply from The Vinings at Hunters Green Apartments

People are great but the maintenance of the community areas needs more attention: pool, playground, water fountain (broke), outdoor shower (broke), front gates (haven't worked properly since the parking lot was paved).

Reply from The Vinings at Hunters Green Apartments

Good thing that you the vinings finally decided to asphalt the entire community. It makes it look much cleaner and with no holes everywhere.

Reply from The Vinings at Hunters Green Apartments

A little slow in maintenance but very friendly!! The grounds are gorgeous , love the new pavement;). Wish the gate would start working again;)

Reply from The Vinings at Hunters Green Apartments

The apartments have gotten better ever since the new construction but the valet trash is the most disgusthing thing ever! It attracts so many insects from spiders to roaches and even frogs! Not to mention the entrance always stinks at nights and neighbors don't care about leaving trash on the floor at night. Terrible idea! Sketchy neighbors at night hanging by the club entrance parking lot and they complain about anything and everything. I don't think I see myself here next year but only due to the community, the valet trash situation and roaches infestation. The staff is friendly though and always willing to help or satisfy any need.

Reply from The Vinings at Hunters Green Apartments

I think living at the Vinings is not a bad start. However, I do wanna note that the "Valet Trash" is a huge downside of living here. While it may be "convenient" for someone else to come and pickup your trash on your front door, it is definitely not worth it because it calls for roaches, raccoons and flies and many other animals because most residents just leave the trash can out for days and it sucks when people come visit your home because their first impression of the community is a bunch of trash cans outside everyones front doors. its nasty. If i would of known it was this bad, I would of never moved here. Also the roads NEED to get fixed! there are a bunch of holes everywhere! There are also sketchy people doing sketchy things at night around the community. All in all, its not a bad start but I will definitely not be renewing my lease here.

Reply from The Vinings at Hunters Green Apartments

We moved in on May 27th 2016. The front staff was friendly and helpful. The maintenance man was on top of any repairs needed .Love the area .

Reply from The Vinings at Hunters Green Apartments

The overall look and feel of the apartment complex is great. I love the pool. The fitness center machines are outdated which makes that not a very worthwhile amentity. An update to the fitness center would be amazing!! The treadmill is so old that when I try to run on it the belt stops moving underneath me (and I'm only 120lbs so it's not a weight issue). Maintenance team is efficient and we appreciate that!

Great Excited about this program Never experienced an apartment complex that offered a program where you can earn rewards so nice to see the customer service has stepped up a notch to show they care about their tenants

Reply from The Vinings at Hunters Green Apartments

I have lived here for 3 years. I like that I can find parking. I feel safe walking by myself. I like the double lock on the doors. I like the valet trash. The friendly office staff. I don't like the outdated appliances. That it's washer and dryer hookup. The pot holes. Turning left with no traffic light and the church traffic on Sundays. Each month that passes by, the neighbors get louder and louder. They slam doors. Talk at full volume at 3am in the hallways. The good outweigh the bad and that is why I renewed my lease for another year.

Reply from The Vinings at Hunters Green Apartments

I love living here, only wish they didnt take out the hot tub..was told they would upgrade gym haven't yet..some machines doesn't work..over all Great place

Reply from The Vinings at Hunters Green Apartments

Love the improvements in the pool area. The ability to pay online is awesome!! Thank you for the work orders being worked on a timely manner. Also communication is better via email now.

Reply from The Vinings at Hunters Green Apartments

Fair. Took away hot tub- for safety reasons I heard. Replaced with propane gas grills (safe?) which is great - except there is no daily cleaning & maintainence of tanks. I have never been able to use because tanks are empty. Grills are filthy & will probably start to rust soon even tho only 2 months old. No replies to my emails for 3 months (to corporate) sorry- service sucks.

Reply from The Vinings at Hunters Green Apartments

The leasing staff up front has been very prompt and helpful in the application process. The look of the property is a plus and the location of the property is prime.

Reply from The Vinings at Hunters Green Apartments

I'd just like to say that the staff here is so nice and so helpful. I can't wait to move in soon. I hope it'll stay this way and we'll stay here for a while.