The Vista Turlock

4.2

1,080 Reviews

4.2

1,080 Reviews

Overall I really enjoy living here at the Vistas. The staff is really friendly and helpful. However there are a few concerns I do have. For instance, one of the gates seems to always be broken or constantly breaking down which allows random people to get in. Additionally, the residents don't seem to pick up after their pets and there is waste everywhere.
Love living here with the giveaways and the events that you guys put here. The one issue i do have is that the gate is by building C is always broken. Other than that it’s a great place to live at
My experience has been great! I love how everything is fully furnished and how close it is to campus! I would recommend it to friends in the future who attend our school.
Pretty okay. There’s no real enforcement of dogs on leashes but it’s a nice starter apartment for people not wanting to live on campus. The maintenance people are really nice but I’ve seen a few times they don’t have masks on
The apartment is pretty, I like that the floors are wood besides the rooms. Not a huge fan of carpet rooms but it's fine. Everyone has their own bathroom which is nice. There's a washer and dryer, that's a plus. The kitchen cabinets could be bigger. But, its a furnished apartment, which makes things easy for college students.
Wifi goes in and out frequently, or just completely stops sometimes (happened about 4 times i think?) and some other small issues but overall it's alright.
Good it’s nice here but the gates break too often but yeah nice love my roommates and my room love having my own bathroom and the kitchen counter is nice but the bathroom counters are bad
I’m happy overall except maintenance sometimes takes a while to fulfill a request and neighbors can be extremely noisy at times. Overall my experience is good
The apartment is pretty great and some of the people around here are great too. I feel like some of the amenities are great but some of the events that are going on are social media based and it’s difficult to participate because some of us we don’t use social as much and most of the time we have to reserve a spot online.
Carpets and walls are dirty. Gates often not working. Door on b building insecure which creates a huge safety issue. Vending machines using PayRange often have issues. Pool being heated would help. They make you renew your lease super early which puts you in a bind. Nobody knows where they are going to live six months early. They say it’s mandatory but then continue rewarding people who do it beyond the deadline.