The Vista Turlock

4.2

1,135 Reviews

4.2

1,135 Reviews

The amenities are a part of what makes this apartment complex great. The staff is always putting together fun activities for people living here to enjoy. All in all it’s a pretty solid place to live.
Living at the Vista has been great. My school is completely online and the internet at the Vista top notch. When my roommates moved in there was a problem with the lock on their door. It was fixed the same day. The Vista has been prefect for me.
Time flies quickly, I have lived here for more than 4 years. The affordable price includes many convenient services. The epidemic has caused people to be isolated at home. I have a very stable life in Vista. Thanks for the environment and service here.
Great place to be at very conforming making new friends and meeting new people from all around. Going to swim with friends and the gym is also a great place
So far my resident experience has been amazing. Although my room is kind of small, the pricing of my room and amenities make the stay so worth it! Some of my favorite things about my experience are the furnished apartments and free AC!
Pretty cool place with pretty great amenities. Close to campus, restaurants, and shops. The pool, printer, cyber cafe, and gym are all open 24/7.
Great to do things with friends but our ac has been broken for 2 months and it’s sometimes hard to get stuff fixed like when our fridge broke or our wifi was broken
Great experience over all, so far its been really fun living in the vistas, but there are a little improvements that could be made like the hallways could be vacuumed once in a while.
The community is awesome and very friendly! Every time I go to a community event, the people there are very nice and I feel extremely welcome.
It’s a great place to live, I personally don’t ever have any type of problem. If there ever comes a need to call or order service I surely am helped quickly.