Honestly besides the hallways having pet stains and the fire alarms that go off at the most inconvenient time, it’s a pretty nice place to live at.

Reply from The West Edge

The staff is incredible!! I wish residents/guests would be more respectful of the property but that isn’t management's fault. They are fast with fixing any issues and provide a very welcoming environment.

Reply from The West Edge

I don’t completely hate it here, the apartments are nice & don’t seem to have too many issues with them. Management over the apartment complex is an interesting dynamic. There really are no set or strict rules that they enforce over the people who live here. Almost seems like they single out specific people to follows their rules while letting others go about their days with however they please. They also don’t enforce the fines/fee for people who decide to throw parties here ( which is every weekend) they don’t properly clean up blood, hence why there is still blood in the hallway after another apartment decided to throw a party on Halloween. They don’t take complaints seriously & if you consider putting a work order in, maintenance will come into your apartment & just talk negatively about your apartment, rather than fixing the issue that called for a work order. This apartment seems to good to be true, & that’s because it is.

Reply from The West Edge

Not the safest place to live in, been multiple shootings. Management isn’t the best, most of them are college kids and don’t know how to handle confrontation. Good amenities, when taken care of.

Reply from The West Edge

Kickass place to live. Everyone tries really hard for us here. I believe that west edge is the only place I’ll be living for the rest of my college experience. Staff is the best. It does get a little gross sometimes but it’s understandable because college kids are gross

Reply from The West Edge

So excited to live at west edge it’s so close to UCCS and I’m excited about the pool in hot tub that’s so close ! I also just love the rooms!

Reply from The West Edge

The complex is in a close area. The people who work front desk are super nice and helpful. The maintenance team does a great job responding quickly to issues you may have with your apartment. Everything I need is right there at westedge and I love that because I don’t have a car. It is my home away from home.

Reply from The West Edge

I took a tour the other day and I felt very welcomed and the property looked very nice and inviting. I’m sad to leave my old apartment but I think it will be a good experience!

Reply from The West Edge

The only thing that I continually notice is the hallways. It wouldn’t be the worst thing to have your staff run a vacuum throughout the hallways occasionally, it would help with the smell in some of the hallways too.

Reply from The West Edge

It could be better, I feel like the residents run the place, but definitely good management. The garage has been working a total of two weeks (maybe) the whole time I’ve lived there and I’m still paying 25 a month

Reply from The West Edge

I’ve got to say, I am impressed by the staff in the leasing office. They are quick to provide an answer, or to direct you to the person who can best help. Must other places seem way to impersonal. In spite of the stresses that come with re-locating, this group know what they are doing.

Reply from The West Edge

The new management has been improving a lot of things like installing cameras and enforcing noise complaints which helps make the complex more comfortable.

Reply from The West Edge

West edge is a very convenient place to live because it’s so close to campus. I have had some issues in the past with things like parking but if you notify the staff they will usually try to make changes. Overall it’s a good place to live if you go to UCCS.

I like the hot tube and use it quick frequently! The Starbucks machine upstairs is also a nice feature! The maintenance needs a little work but it’s not the worse

Reply from The West Edge

命运就算颠沛流离 命运就算曲折离奇 命运就算恐吓着你做人没趣味 别流泪 心酸 更不应舍弃 我愿能 一生永远陪伴你 命运就算颠沛流离 命运就算曲折离奇 命运就算恐吓着你做人没趣味 别流泪 心酸 更不应舍弃 我愿能 一生永远陪伴你 哦 一生之中兜兜转转 那会看清楚 彷徨时我也试过独坐一角像是没协助 在某年 那幼小的我 跌倒过几多几多落泪在雨夜滂沱 一生之中弯弯曲曲我也要走过 从何时有你有你伴我给我热烈地拍和 像红日之火 燃点真的我 结伴行 千山也定能踏过

Reply from The West Edge

Everything is dope here but I just want the fire back, we shouldn’t be punished because randoms are coming to sit at the fire place. Other than that everything’s cool

Reply from The West Edge

It has been a great 5 months I have spent here at West Edge. I love the neighbors, the events, and everything the apartments have to offer. Truly the best place I have ever lived at.

Reply from The West Edge

This will be an amazing experience for me thank you again for bringing me into your lovely community. I am truly blessed and thankful for everything west edge has done for me.

Reply from The West Edge

Excellent price for all of the amenities. Great location specifically for students. The quality of residents is the only down side. Between noise and habits of others enjoying a quiet and tranquil environment is a challenge.

Reply from The West Edge

Wonderful! Very classy nice place, I love it here! Everyone is so kind here and help you move in and they pair you with roommates who are amazing!

Reply from The West Edge

Great staff, wonderful amenities, not one single complaint! I highly recommend WestEdge. I love the easy user friendly Resident Portal- pay rent online!

Reply from The West Edge

I loved living here but the fire alarm always goes off so that kind of sucks and it can sometimes get a bit crazy. Other than that I have loved it so far.

Reply from The West Edge

I love how much room we have in our apartments but i was very disappointed on my first day moving in a step in dog poop on the 3rd floor and i was one of the people at the office where do i park and they told me left of the garage no infront of the garage i wouldn't be able to see the visitor parking there are 25 spaces an my girlfriend parked 6 spaces left of the garage on the first day being here and she get her car towed 15 min after dropping my stuff off and i couldnt get renbruced for the tow fee even tho i was given the wrong information other then that these are great apartment

Reply from The West Edge

Amazing place, great amenities and people. It was a great way to immerse myself into Colorado and wonderful people as I have moved here by myself to continue my education!

I think it’s a great community where they care about you as a person, and it’s a good place to make connections with people and I think that’s especially important in college. It’s a beautiful place and they take pride in it and it shows