The West Edge

Honestly besides the hallways having pet stains and the fire alarms that go off at the most inconvenient time, it’s a pretty nice place to live at.
The staff is incredible!! I wish residents/guests would be more respectful of the property but that isn’t management's fault. They are fast with fixing any issues and provide a very welcoming environment.
I don’t completely hate it here, the apartments are nice & don’t seem to have too many issues with them. Management over the apartment complex is an interesting dynamic. There really are no set or strict rules that they enforce over the people who live here. Almost seems like they single out specific people to follows their rules while letting others go about their days with however they please. They also don’t enforce the fines/fee for people who decide to throw parties here ( which is every weekend) they don’t properly clean up blood, hence why there is still blood in the hallway after another apartment decided to throw a party on Halloween. They don’t take complaints seriously & if you consider putting a work order in, maintenance will come into your apartment & just talk negatively about your apartment, rather than fixing the issue that called for a work order. This apartment seems to good to be true, & that’s because it is.
Not the safest place to live in, been multiple shootings. Management isn’t the best, most of them are college kids and don’t know how to handle confrontation. Good amenities, when taken care of.
Kickass place to live. Everyone tries really hard for us here. I believe that west edge is the only place I’ll be living for the rest of my college experience. Staff is the best. It does get a little gross sometimes but it’s understandable because college kids are gross
So excited to live at west edge it’s so close to UCCS and I’m excited about the pool in hot tub that’s so close ! I also just love the rooms!
The complex is in a close area. The people who work front desk are super nice and helpful. The maintenance team does a great job responding quickly to issues you may have with your apartment. Everything I need is right there at westedge and I love that because I don’t have a car. It is my home away from home.
I took a tour the other day and I felt very welcomed and the property looked very nice and inviting. I’m sad to leave my old apartment but I think it will be a good experience!
The only thing that I continually notice is the hallways. It wouldn’t be the worst thing to have your staff run a vacuum throughout the hallways occasionally, it would help with the smell in some of the hallways too.
It could be better, I feel like the residents run the place, but definitely good management. The garage has been working a total of two weeks (maybe) the whole time I’ve lived there and I’m still paying 25 a month