The West Edge

1 star
Hallways are gross, uses the most predatory towing company ever even when the lot is less than half full, for some reason I’ve been paying more in rent even while al the amenities have been closed for months.
1 star
They change the noice complaint number so that they don’t get any calls. It’s a college apartment so if you’re okay with beer cans in the hall way and elevator this is the place for you!
1 star
I was given a reward code to enter into this website, and there isn't even a place to enter it. Are you guys even trying? You get one star because they finally cleaned up the hallways.
1 star
I do not recommend because for the price you’re getting it is not worth it. There’s very poor management and do not expect them to help you.
1 star
It would be great if animal waste was cleaned up in a timely manor. There is literally urine and feces everywhere in the halls. The garage needs to be cleaned routinely
1 star
I recently moved into 1200 Washington. I am a 30 year retired vet. I love everything about this facility and the staff are outstanding, the place is immaculate and very modern. Perfect for a retiree. I would highly recommend 1200 Washington to family and friends.
1 star
Missing $1,000 in visa gift card. So much wrong with room and unfinished. Very disappointing to not have what has been promised all year long
I love the amenities but the apartments themselves need a lot of work. There are many maintance issues that make it hard to enjoy living there.
Construction is way behind, my vehicle got vandalized while in their parking garage and they had a fire alarm go off for no reason. very much regretting moving here
I am having an issue and no one responds to my emails I have spoke to management but nothing gets done The issue has been a problem since day one