I really enjoy working with the staff and they are absolutely amazing! I am very excited for the things to come this next year with all new residents and students!

Reply from The West Edge

I love living here. The property is in a perfect location. The staff has been incredible with all the move in and ammeneties. I definitely plan on living here again

Nice place great pool great community but it’s weird having random people who don’t live there at the pool or events and they just sneak in with nobody

Reply from The West Edge

I love living here! I love how close it is to UCCS and the events that the west edge team puts on are so much fun to go to. I enjoy taking advantage of all the different amenities as well.

Reply from The West Edge

I really enjoy living here at West Edge! It’s super close to UCCS which makes getting to class easier and the amenities are superb. Everyone who works here is super friendly as well!

Reply from The West Edge

Only been with you a short time but with everything that I’ve seen so far I’m very happy to live here. Can’t wait for the school year to start

Reply from The West Edge

It’s nice, but it could use a part time groundskeeper/maintenance guy. I can clean a pool! I’ve got some groundskeeping experience! Hit me up!

Reply from The West Edge

I have had a great experience here at West Edge Apartments. I really enjoy living here. It is very convenient to live right across from campus.

Reply from The West Edge

Doing great considering the circumstances at hand. Handled late move in very well! I can’t wait to see what the place looks like when its all done

Really nice apartments. Everyone is very personable. There is a washer and dryer in each room which is convenient. I really like the rooftop space it has some great views and is a good spot for me and my friends to hang out.

Reply from The West Edge

This is an amazing place to live, I love the scenery and everything you get to do here. It’s very clean Andy the people aren’t great. Wouldn’t wanna live anywhere else!

Reply from The West Edge

Amazing place to live. Great location. Friendly staff and easy easy rental process . i would recommend this place to anyone in or out of town

The living environment is great and comfortable. The location is secure and makes it convenient for people who have classes at UCCS or have jobs near Austin Bluffs .

Reply from The West Edge

It has been a great 5 months I have spent here at West Edge. I love the neighbors, the events, and everything the apartments have to offer. Truly the best place I have ever lived at.

Reply from The West Edge

I love it here , the people are so amazing. I couldn’t imagine living anywhere else. The location is great. Wish I would have found this place sooner!

Reply from The West Edge

Really great so far! Staff is really friendly and the ammendities are great so far! Love living here and would defiantly recommend to friends!

West Edge has been nothing but a great experience so far in my first semester here. Having my own bedroom and bathroom is a very nice feature and all the amenities here are a nice bonus. The location to the school also makes it desirable. So glad I chose West Edge!

Reply from The West Edge

West edge appartments complex is very new. They are all furnished. They are very close to university of Colorado at Colorado Springs. Very low prices for rents.

Reply from The West Edge

Staff are very helpful and welcoming! The amenities are great, and it's walking distance from UCCS. There are always community events, to help residents get to know each other which is also really nice!

Reply from The West Edge

I have been very happy with my experience with West Edge so far! All my questions have been answered quickly and there is always someone available to physically talk to (which I find more helpful than just written messages). They have been on top of things and keeping me in the loop for things I need to get done regarding my lease.

Reply from The West Edge

I've enjoyed living here a lot, the neighbors are quiet and friendly, the maintenance has been swift, and the price is reasonable. Any time I've needed help the front desk has been swift on helping me out as well.

Reply from The West Edge

Great! Easy to use and fun! Good gift cards to choose from. Amazon, nike, and more. Imma get me some new shoes boy am I excited that's how much I love this site

The apartment complex has done a great job of welcoming its residents and making sure they are taken care of. Little bumps along the way always come and have. When handled well.

This will be an amazing experience for me thank you again for bringing me into your lovely community. I am truly blessed and thankful for everything west edge has done for me.

Reply from The West Edge

It’s such a welcoming and beautiful place. The apartments themselves are very clean and nice. The walk in closets and bath tubs are great as well.