Fines need to be upheld, fix the parking garage, keep hallways clean, add in security cameras, not everyone who lives here is a college student

Reply from The West Edge

The living environment is great and comfortable. The location is secure and makes it convenient for people who have classes at UCCS or have jobs near Austin Bluffs .

Reply from The West Edge

West Edge has many great amenities for the residents to use. The location is wonderful for students at UCCS. My favorite part is having a huge walk in closet and my own bathroom. I also really enjoy having a washer and a dryer in my unit.

Reply from The West Edge

I enjoy west edge it’s very pretty and well kept now that they washed the carpets. I love the staff they are so helpful, and the Starbucks machine is so cool!!

Reply from The West Edge

If I didn’t live around such disrespectful people that left the place trashed I would rate it higher, even though that’s not west edges fault. Also the parking situation is stupid and paying for it is even more stupid.

The place is nice and you can tell that management is doing all they can. The main down side of this place is neighborhoods and the people who show up for the parties

Reply from The West Edge

The staff is super helpful and friendly and the amenities bare really great. The only thing I’m not a fan of is that sometimes, common areas get pretty dirty and things get broken.

Reply from The West Edge

I really love working with UCCS and the students. The staff here is great! I am excited to see the things to come to the West Edge property!

Reply from The West Edge

It is really great living here. I love that West edge is right across from campus. The rooms are nice the amenities are great and it is a great place to live.

Reply from The West Edge

THIS PLACE IS NOT SAFE. I tried saying way more but apparently being honest is considered “spam” to you guys. Thanks for not letting your residents speak there minds where people can see it.

Reply from The West Edge

West edge is very convenient and the amenities are great but more maintenance and people to help keep the building clean would be help to improve the community.

Reply from The West Edge

Very excited to live in! Fast and easy sign up for leasing! I highly recommend contacting the front desk with any questions, always friendly and ready to answer.

Reply from The West Edge

Overall good apartment complex with great amenities ! Activities hosted by west edge are fun & the new Starbucks coffee machine is amazing !

Reply from The West Edge

High end features and amenities. Guest activities are fun-filled and I love it when they feed the residents :) Staff is always friendly and helpful. Absolutely wouldn't want to live anywhere else.

Reply from The West Edge

Pretty chill here, helpful people. The 4 bedroom is pretty nice, just needs more cabinet space. And other residents dont clean up their messes.

Reply from The West Edge

I truly enjoy living at westedge because of all the great things it has to offer. The only issue I have is the constant broken exit signs that people find humor in breaking. Were paying to live here, so it only makes sense to respect and care for the place you live in. On a lighter note, if I have any questions the staff always are there to help!

Reply from The West Edge

I have only been here for a week. But West edge seems like a really good place. I like it better then my last student housing. West edge is beautiful

Reply from The West Edge

It’s a nice welcoming community where it’s really friendly. However, there are times when it’s a bit chaotic like the driving in the garage. Also at times the staff is a bit snarky with comments at times.

Reply from The West Edge

I enjoy living here but I have really young roommates and I would much rather live alone. The music people also play is really loud. It’s a good place but just improvements.

Reply from The West Edge

Love the people, love the layout, love the amenities! Still waiting on a call back on a lease discrepancy... monthly rent says $625.00 per month- promised rent $619.00 for D1 unit. It’s also showing a balance for fees when the agreement was zero fees- only rent of $619.00 TJ Carpenter 719-374-7510

Reply from The West Edge

As of late, I’ve had some problems occur with living, but the managers were quick to resolve the issue and help me out. Quite frankly, they were life savers.

Reply from The West Edge

- Super friendly staff - Aways have fun events going on: free food, games, and contests - Great amenities from study lounges, pool, hot tub, gym, rooftop lounge with grill and dog park, basketball courts

Reply from The West Edge

Since the new management, West Edge has gotten a lot better! The place is a lot cleaner than before, community problems are addressed, and staff are nicer!

Reply from The West Edge

The garage is almost always broken, the security in the building could use a little more work, however the (new) amenities are nice. i also wish that the noise level wasn’t as loud

Reply from The West Edge

The new management is so much better than the previous management. The staff is kind and helpful making a positive living experience. The apartments are also very nice.