The West Edge

Great!! Love it so much! Can be a tad loud but that’s what you get for a college atmosphere. Super close to the school and enjoy the views and activities they do!
I’ve been really happy at west edge. Now that the fire alarms have stopped going off constantly everything’s pretty much perfect. I don’t really have any other complaints
Overall great community! Fun activities, great amenities when they are open, and great staff. Though not to fond of Some residents, it is a wonderful first apartment in Colorado and fantastic while going to school.
I’m so excited I found West Edge. These apartments have everything I dreamed of and more. I am beyond blessed to be able to move to Colorado and West Edge is just icing on the cake!
Very difficult to fill out application. It took 3 months, and at least 7 attempts filling out app. Before it worked. Definitely need paper app. For when electronic is messing up.
Rowdy college kids like to break exit signs and steal hand sanitizer stations off the wall, but the staff can’t really be faulted for poor tenants.
1 star
Could be better. Not clean. Can’t fix a wall they broke. Garage constantly broken. Don’t care at all. Non students live there, even though it’s student living.
West Edge truly has come a long way since they opened. Management has become so much better. Overall, the living conditions have improved a lot!
It has its ups and downs , very nice place 👌 great staff, good Starbucks coffee and pet friendly. Also they’re free WiFi and cable! ❣️ I love all the community events too
My first impression was a bit rough, but soon I found that the people here are very nice and welcoming! Great housing option for young people. Love the vibes.