Community is great. Lots and lots and lots of amenities and things offered. The place is clean and everything is new. A few problems with doors and locks unfortunately

Apartment is a solid 8/10. I'm a little annoyed at the state of the amenities and some of the construction quality (chips in cabinets, etc) but I have no SERIOUS complaints.

It's okay, there's a lot that can be fixed. I don't like the fact that the amnesties aren't done but I appreciate the fact that you guys are trying to accommodate all requests

I would've given full (6) stars because you're all doing everything you can to help us settle in and finish construction but then again we were all promised an on-time move in and ready amenities.

The apartment complex has done a great job of welcoming its residents and making sure they are taken care of. Little bumps along the way always come and have. When handled well.

Great! Easy to use and fun! Good gift cards to choose from. Amazon, nike, and more. Imma get me some new shoes boy am I excited that's how much I love this site

Really nice apartment inside. I wish the apartments were finished so we could use all the amenities we were promised. Once that's all done I love it

Although there are some issues with amenities not being ready, construction workers being rude, and problems with the oven and blinds in my appartment, the west edge staff have been very friendly and helpful!

The staff is not really helpful. I kept getting conflicting information one person said one thing and then the other person said another. I asked one staff member to show me where in my apartment is he didn't even want to help me he passed me off to somebody else I just thought that was really rude.

super great I really like how we are able to earn points and get rewards. it's a really nice system considering it's free and a nice little add on to moving in

I love my apartment and how beautiful everything is. I'm sad that the pool and some other amenities were not finished in time, but it will be a great year here at West Edge.

Great community and facilities. Can't wait for the rest of the amenities to finish line! Looking forward to a great year here and meeting many new faces.

Staff is wonderful, only wish the building was a little cleaner but I understand with construction going on that it's not yet completed. Great place to live.

I wish that everything was done before move in day. And my apartment is technically considered done but it still has a lot of work that needs to be done

It is a little unfinished and messy now. As soon as they're dome with construction it will be really nice. So far that's my only complaint. They people at West edge also do a lot for their residents

I love it here but we do need a secure wifi network for safety of the residents personal information, but I can't wait to see the building fully done!

This is awesome! Can't believe they would have something like this! This is the way to go and a prefect way to bring people in! Keep it up boiiiii

It's been great so far! Everyone is friendly and willing to help as far as staff goes. There needs to be a speed limit sign in the garage though

The complex is very, very nice, maintenance people are great so far, within walking distance to UCCS. The only issue is the late construction work, which is being remedied quickly.

The only frustrating thing about WestEdge was all of the delays. Other than that, the community is neatly built and organized well. I look forward to living here.

great so far! (140 character minimum). 14 characters. Mary Poppins is a series of eight children's books written by P. L. Travers and published over the period 1934 to 1988. Mary Shepard was the illustrator throughout the series.[1] The books centre on magical English nanny Mary Poppins. She is blown by the East wind to Number 17 Cherry Tree Lane, London, and into the Banks's household to care for their children. Encounters with pavement-painters and shopkeepers and various adventures follow until Mary Poppins abruptly leaves

Overall the place is nice but has many problems due to rushed construction. I think after a while when construction is all caught up it will be amazing!

Property looks poorly slapped together just so people could move in. lots of work to be done still. however the amenities are nice and everything looks good. just. red to fix the cheap construction look.

So far I like it here. Everything is new and modern. I haven't used the amenities yet but I'm excited to. The reason I didn't gave 5 stars is because I feel like the apartment was rushed to be done.

Yah it seems really sick here it's very affordable and it's rigjt next to the campus, not to mention the apartments themselves are incredibly sleek and modern looking