The West Edge

My apartment is making progress, however the cleaning crew that came on Friday had a bad attitude as if y roommate and I didn't have the right to ask for certain areas to be cleaned
I think that the way situations have been handled. For example, any confrontation, issues, and concerns. Have been handled very well. The updates through email are detailed and cover everything. I do think we should be given a Map or some type of layout. Showing where the pool, common areas/games entertainment, gym, and any other amenities we have access to. Given the not so obvious layout of he building.
Staff is very helpful, and the residents seem very nice. But she it comes to getting something done around here that needs to be taken care of. It never happens. My sink fell through the dat I moved in, and it took 4 days for them to get to it.. That's a lot of dirty dishes.. My dishwasher does not drain, and is still not fixed. My hot water and cold water are switched on my washer, and my husband had to hook up the water to the appliances himself!! As long as you are good with fixing things yourself!!
I love the apartment complex and my neighbors so far. The apartment itself is awesome considering how much we have in here. Just wish the pool and gym were ready!
west edge is a good apartment community with many amenities. however the pool is not done yet as well as the work out facility. It is still a good place to live.
At first there were way too many things wrong with the apartments individually, but now everything seems to be fine and I do appreciate the couple of promotions you guys have done for us since move in.
Great job y'all I am enjoying my stay so far. I'm am also able to stay focused which is the best part because I am a molecular biology major
The move in was a disaster but the people in charge have been very helpful ever since in making sure we are happy and comfortable. The gym and pool are still not done
Rushed move in. Amen totes not complete only given $100 for that. No updates on things being built. Construction everywhere and tractors close to hitting me
Apartment complex beats expectations, even without the swimming pool and rec center this place is great to live in. Walls are thick too, barely any noticeable noise from neighbors, the staff is very helpful, and lots of friendly neighbors.