Thomaston Crossing

It has been a great experience so far. We have been responded to quickly and all of our questions have been answered anytime we have one. We love living here so far.
Lack of use of amenities. Terrible maintenance currently with covid. No excuse for lack of customer service. Amenities are unusable. Need communication.
Lived at Thomaston Crossing for a little over two years now. Friendly staff and community. Convenient location for my family and myself. Still wish there was a playground for the children.
I love living here. I have never had an issue that wasn't quickly resolved to my satisfaction. The staff are very helpful and friendly. I love all the events and the incentives.
I love living here at Thomaston Crossing. The staff is friendly. I dont have to wait weeks before someone comes out and fix anything. They come within a day or two. You wont find a better place to live.
I have had positive experiences at TC. I have been a resident for a long time. If you have complaints or concerns management & maintenance responds in a timely manner.
I'm having a great time living here. There is so much close by, here near the apartments. And the publix right down the road is a great bonus too.
The apartment is very nice and I like the amenities offered. The only problem I’ve ran into is the number of bugs I’ve seen in my apartment.
The staff and very dedicated to their tenants and willing and ready to assist the residents especially during this pandemic. They strive to make sure THOMASTON CROSSINGS are look up to par and up to date🌼
Great place to live. Great staff. Close to the freeway. Clean well maintained. Until Coronavirus there were a lot of activity. I miss Taco Tuesday it was great, the food was good.