Great location. Peaceful community. This complex is in a nice, quiet area. The staff is very helpful and the community events are a great addition to the living experience.

I love living at Thomaston Crossing! The staff is extremely friendly and always willing and ready to help if anything goes wrong in the apartment. I love all of the community activities and opportunities to connect with others.

Love everything about this apartment community, except for parking. I work late nights most days and it’s very hard to find a parking spot in front of my building when I get home. If they could fix parking issues, I would leave 5 stars

Very nice staff and place to live. I have enjoyed the move in process due to Elisha warm welcome. The app for the complex is very helpful which makes it easy to pay. The phone app for the doors and AC is definitely helpful.

I love managing and being a part of this Community. The people I work with and the people who live here are the best part about Thomaston Crossing.

Love my new home... just have problems with pet remains in my area... and the pet park had very big dogs that seemed aggressive so I didn't take my pet in the dog park because of that... those dogs were growling like they wanted to attack.

No complaints except for the upstairs neighbors. We love all of the activities and fun stuff that the community hosts. The apartment is very spacious.

Great community! Friendly office & property management staff. They are always willing to go above & beyond for everyone. Maintenance staff are wonderful & always bettering our community. Highly recommend looking Into being a part of Thomaston Crossing.

The best community I have lived in hands down!! From all the events that are always happening to the friendly faces. This is an awesome place to call home!

This is my second year living here and still one of the best apartment complexes I lived in. Mainly because the property managers and staff. They really care about the community, security and the facilities. That makes all the difference. Thank you for caring.

I really like living here. This is my 2nd year and I have no complaints. What I really like is all the community activities that are provided. It helps to get to know other members of the community.

Great and efficient process! Melissa and Elasia made this experience very easy for me. Receiving follow up calls to check on my move is process was very reassuring.

So far my experience has been great compared to other places I have resided. Management goes above and beyond to assist with your needs. Just have to make sure they are following through with certain request.

I love living in this community!! Especially the dance classes and the community gatherings! I would recommend this home to anyone looking for a quiet place to live.

This place is amazing. The staff here is all 5 stars and I have had no complaints in regards to noise or neighborhrs. This place is just hands down the best around.

Thomaston apartments are nice, the management office and staff are extremely friendly and helpful. The staff are also quick to resolve issues

We are enjoying the monthly community get togethers. I’ve met some nice neighbors. Also the community outreach programs have been very impactful.

I love living here! The staff and residents are so nice and friendly. The amentities are great and with the gates, I feel very secure. It's truly a community.

Love my community, office staff is very friendly. I love my apartment and the front door key pad plays a great feature. My apartment is very spacious. I love the fact the community is very modern and clean. The pool and fitness is very nice. I'm proud to stay in this community.

The staff in the leasing office are very pleasant. They made my move in a great experience. i was leased with the walk through. I was given orientation of the grounds of were everything is located.

it’s a great place to live! staff is nice and friendly! also has nice amenities ! very cozy and pet friendly! have loved living here. recommend highly!

Very nice and clean apartment complex. Gym is a decent size. Different perks like a place to clean car, pool, and business area. Friendly staff.

I absolutley love it here. The staff is friendly and knowledgable. The community is clean and quiet. I would highly recommend Thomaston Crossing to anyone and everyone.

The staff is ALWAYS friendly and accommodating. Neighborhood is pretty much quiet at all times, and maintenance is quick with work orders and completing them.

I ENJOY EVERYBODY HERE. I ENJOY MY APARTMENT. MY FAVORITE THING IS MAKING CAKES AND CUPCAKES. I ENJOY HOW CLEAN IT IS, LANDSCAPING AND PROMPT SERVICE