Thomaston Crossing

I love this apartment complex. Everyone is really helpful. The maintenance guys are very on top of things and get the job done. I love the amenities, especially the gym
Love that we finally have a gate surrounding the complex. The staff is courteous and helpful whenever I call or stop by the office. Thank you so much
My daughter is moving into Thomaston Crossing this weekend. We are both so excited. :) She is a student at Mercer University and has always lived on campus. This is her first off campus experience so we hope it will be great. :)
Awesome I love living here. The residents are nice and friendly. The staff is also wonderful and are just a call way if we ever need anything.
I love my apartment and the community. The location is perfect for my family and work. The apartment is quiet and very modern no complaints.
The best luxury apartments in West Macon. I have been living here for several years and dont have that many complaints. I love Thomaston Crossing.
This seems like a great site for residents to get to know one another and help Thomaston Crossing as well!!!! I love being able to get gift cards to my most favorite shops!
Very quiet and private apartment community. Love it so far ! I would recommend to anyone. Front office staff is awesome too. Keep up the good work.
Community is doing a great job. I've been here about 3 months now and I absolutely love it here. The landscape is amazing and the the communication and response from office is great!
Thomaston Crossing has become one of the best homes i have ever live at. The features are unbelievably awesome and wonderful. I highly recommend anyone to live here.