Thomaston Crossing

I absolutley love it here. The staff is friendly and knowledgable. The community is clean and quiet. I would highly recommend Thomaston Crossing to anyone and everyone.
Very nice and clean apartment complex. Gym is a decent size. Different perks like a place to clean car, pool, and business area. Friendly staff.
it’s a great place to live! staff is nice and friendly! also has nice amenities ! very cozy and pet friendly! have loved living here. recommend highly!
The staff in the leasing office are very pleasant. They made my move in a great experience. i was leased with the walk through. I was given orientation of the grounds of were everything is located.
Love my community, office staff is very friendly. I love my apartment and the front door key pad plays a great feature. My apartment is very spacious. I love the fact the community is very modern and clean. The pool and fitness is very nice. I'm proud to stay in this community.
I love living here! The staff and residents are so nice and friendly. The amentities are great and with the gates, I feel very secure. It's truly a community.
We are enjoying the monthly community get togethers. I’ve met some nice neighbors. Also the community outreach programs have been very impactful.
Thomaston apartments are nice, the management office and staff are extremely friendly and helpful. The staff are also quick to resolve issues
This place is amazing. The staff here is all 5 stars and I have had no complaints in regards to noise or neighborhrs. This place is just hands down the best around.
I love living in this community!! Especially the dance classes and the community gatherings! I would recommend this home to anyone looking for a quiet place to live.