Thomaston Crossing

I have no complaints with the staff. If there is a ever an issue with my apartment interior or exterior, they are always attentive and prompt to ensure the matter is resolved!! :-)
Issues with front gate have gone on for far too long, but otherwise everyone is always incredibly helpful and work orders are completed in a timely fashion.
I love my community!! We have our new gate and I'm excited! A playground I hope is next! The managers and team are great when responding! Luv It!
We are extremely happy with our experience here at Thomaston Crossing! So far, we have had two minor maintenance issues and after reporting them to the main office, they were both taken care of and wrapped up within an hour or so! Service you just can't find anywhere else!
The staff & community are very helpful and friendly! I would encourage others to live in such a great pet friendly and kid friendly community!
I was a little iffy on whether this was legit or not; but i actually enjoy it! It's very fun and easy. Plus the rewards are quick to earn and it gives you something to do within your free time.
Awesom placevto stay. Enjoy the peacful living. Everyone is friendly, almost. I enjoy lisa and grace...they are awesome and do everything to make sure im satisfied
Clean the breezeways & fix the gate. I specifically wanted a gated community & it's not gated if anyone can enter & exit. Parking is terrible.
It's a pretty quiet community the only bad thing are the recent speed bumps they put in. I understand the reasoning but one of them wasn't done right and it's quite awful on your car even it you are rolling across it at 2/3mph. Also parking is a pain at times people take up parking spaces with trailers and such. People park like on the side of the road not even in parking spots.
I have had a great experience here at thomaston crossing. I have lived here for over a year now with no problems. The management have always been very helpful if I ever need anything at all.