I have no complaints with the staff. If there is a ever an issue with my apartment interior or exterior, they are always attentive and prompt to ensure the matter is resolved!! :-)

Reply from Thomaston Crossing

Issues with front gate have gone on for far too long, but otherwise everyone is always incredibly helpful and work orders are completed in a timely fashion.

Reply from Thomaston Crossing

I love my community!! We have our new gate and I'm excited! A playground I hope is next! The managers and team are great when responding! Luv It!

Reply from Thomaston Crossing

We are extremely happy with our experience here at Thomaston Crossing! So far, we have had two minor maintenance issues and after reporting them to the main office, they were both taken care of and wrapped up within an hour or so! Service you just can't find anywhere else!

Reply from Thomaston Crossing

The staff & community are very helpful and friendly! I would encourage others to live in such a great pet friendly and kid friendly community!

Reply from Thomaston Crossing

I was a little iffy on whether this was legit or not; but i actually enjoy it! It's very fun and easy. Plus the rewards are quick to earn and it gives you something to do within your free time.

Reply from Thomaston Crossing

Awesom placevto stay. Enjoy the peacful living. Everyone is friendly, almost. I enjoy lisa and grace...they are awesome and do everything to make sure im satisfied

Reply from Thomaston Crossing

Clean the breezeways & fix the gate. I specifically wanted a gated community & it's not gated if anyone can enter & exit. Parking is terrible.

Reply from Thomaston Crossing

It's a pretty quiet community the only bad thing are the recent speed bumps they put in. I understand the reasoning but one of them wasn't done right and it's quite awful on your car even it you are rolling across it at 2/3mph. Also parking is a pain at times people take up parking spaces with trailers and such. People park like on the side of the road not even in parking spots.

Reply from Thomaston Crossing

I have had a great experience here at thomaston crossing. I have lived here for over a year now with no problems. The management have always been very helpful if I ever need anything at all.

Reply from Thomaston Crossing

I have had a great experience at thomaston crossing! I have lived here for about six months and I have loved every minute of it. I hope to continue loving where I live.

Reply from Thomaston Crossing

Excellent customer service, very helpful and professional staff. The place is as beautiful as the pictures. The grounds and units are well maintained.

Reply from Thomaston Crossing

Clean, safe, economical living community. Well maintained with friendly helpful staff. Lisa and Grace go out of their way to ensure community needs are addressed promptly.

Reply from Thomaston Crossing

I've been living here for almost four years. I love this community and the staff is always pleasant. I could not imagine living anywhere else.

Reply from Thomaston Crossing

Doing alright. I just wish that everything electrical with the gates would work,finally. You may want to invest in a lightning rod to,go atop,one of the buildings.

Reply from Thomaston Crossing

Love apartment. A few issues with general maintenance of property, but mgmt. states they're working on. All employees at complex are friendly and helpful.

Reply from Thomaston Crossing

No complaints, staff is wonderful, beautiful place to live and we feel safe. The only thing is need more parking spaces or assigned parking spaces.

Reply from Thomaston Crossing

Truly the best apartment complex to live. The management is top notch, the complex is quiet, clean, fun, family friendly and pet friendly. Highly recommended for everyone

Reply from Thomaston Crossing

Thomaston Crossing is a beautiful and safe complex. The maintenance staff is timely and professional and the office staff is always helpful. The apartments are modern and the hardwood floors are a plus. I would definitely recommend to others.

Reply from Thomaston Crossing

When I first moved in the apartment was very nice and quiet. Now the neighbors are loud and the apartment is not as clean including the grounds as it use to be.

Reply from Thomaston Crossing

We have really enjoyed living here so far. The staff has been very accommodating and helpful. Only downside is that we were supposed to have a bottom floor and ended up on the second floor.

I moved here June 2017. I'm satisfied with the staff, the maintenance team, and overall community. The property is well maintained and looks beautiful. Wish there was a dog park however.

Reply from Thomaston Crossing

I love my new community so welcoming and peaceful. Everyone is very polite and the management staff is very professional and also proactive with any of our needs.

I love my apartment Home. Quality living experience. The promptness of the staff in regards to requests is outstanding. Neighbors are friendly.

Reply from Thomaston Crossing

The grounds are kept clean and the staff are very polite!! I also love the community updates on the community site. It keeps me very informed!