I have had a great experience at thomaston crossing! I have lived here for about six months and I have loved every minute of it. I hope to continue loving where I live.

Reply from Thomaston Crossing

I have had a great experience here at thomaston crossing. I have lived here for over a year now with no problems. The management have always been very helpful if I ever need anything at all.

Reply from Thomaston Crossing

It's a pretty quiet community the only bad thing are the recent speed bumps they put in. I understand the reasoning but one of them wasn't done right and it's quite awful on your car even it you are rolling across it at 2/3mph. Also parking is a pain at times people take up parking spaces with trailers and such. People park like on the side of the road not even in parking spots.

Reply from Thomaston Crossing

Clean the breezeways & fix the gate. I specifically wanted a gated community & it's not gated if anyone can enter & exit. Parking is terrible.

Reply from Thomaston Crossing

Awesom placevto stay. Enjoy the peacful living. Everyone is friendly, almost. I enjoy lisa and grace...they are awesome and do everything to make sure im satisfied

Reply from Thomaston Crossing

I was a little iffy on whether this was legit or not; but i actually enjoy it! It's very fun and easy. Plus the rewards are quick to earn and it gives you something to do within your free time.

Reply from Thomaston Crossing

The staff & community are very helpful and friendly! I would encourage others to live in such a great pet friendly and kid friendly community!

Reply from Thomaston Crossing

We are extremely happy with our experience here at Thomaston Crossing! So far, we have had two minor maintenance issues and after reporting them to the main office, they were both taken care of and wrapped up within an hour or so! Service you just can't find anywhere else!

Reply from Thomaston Crossing

I love my community!! We have our new gate and I'm excited! A playground I hope is next! The managers and team are great when responding! Luv It!

Reply from Thomaston Crossing

Issues with front gate have gone on for far too long, but otherwise everyone is always incredibly helpful and work orders are completed in a timely fashion.

Reply from Thomaston Crossing

I have no complaints with the staff. If there is a ever an issue with my apartment interior or exterior, they are always attentive and prompt to ensure the matter is resolved!! :-)

Reply from Thomaston Crossing

Parking is terrible, especially for people who have to work at night! The apartments are nice, but the staircase dirty. We were promised a dog park, but nothing has been done

Reply from Thomaston Crossing

When we make calls for repairs the staff is friendly and respond quickly. When ou AC unit went down they were there within the hour, all included in the lease.

Reply from Thomaston Crossing

Response to maintenance requests are almost immediate. Staff always friendly. Management eager to help. Needs more doggie stations. Overall, we're happy to be here.

Reply from Thomaston Crossing

I love living at Thomaston Crossing, and I am happy to call it home. The staff is very friendly and professional. I have not had any issues since I have been a resident. I definitely appreciate if I have any service request maintenance is quick to respond.

Reply from Thomaston Crossing

Apartments are nice, but not worth the money. Parking is horrible, mostly because it's a lot of cars that's not running taking up spaces. Won't be renewing my lease

Reply from Thomaston Crossing

One of the cleanest and people friendly places I have ever lived in. I have been here for 3 years and recommend staying here to everyone!!!!

Reply from Thomaston Crossing

I love Thoamston Crossings. The staff is always friendly and patient. It's a beautiful environment and it's a very quiet community. Love it here

Reply from Thomaston Crossing

It is good to live here at thomaston crossing. The front office staff are friendly. I enjoy the community and location. I really only dislike living on the 3rd floor.

Reply from Thomaston Crossing

Thomastok Crossing is a quiet and beautiful environment. It's also a safe environment for my kids! You're definitely going to get what you are paying for.

Reply from Thomaston Crossing

Nice, clean, quiet, and well maintained. Thomaston Crossing is a wonderful place to live. The amenities are a plus and the complex continues to add new things.

Reply from Thomaston Crossing

The staff has been so helpful getting moved in. The maintenance team fixed our problems in a timely manner and left a review at our door. Very pleased with living here.

Reply from Thomaston Crossing

I like the apartment complex overall. I have had a few issues but they were taken care of pretty quickly! The gym and computer room are both very nice!

Reply from Thomaston Crossing

1 Would not give this apartment a good rating as of now, I would give it a 1 currently the community is not up to the standards it should be for the money you pay here... it's a gated community, but the gate never works! Residents should not have to pay for a gated community that does not work! The community is nasty the breezeways are DIGUSTING! The trash can is always packed which is embarrassing to see...

Reply from Thomaston Crossing

Nice place to live in. Always clean. People in front office is nice and whatever the promblem is they try to solve it and if they cant they put in toch with someone who can.