Thomaston Crossing

The community is wonderful so many family activities and amenities yo enjoy! The pool, gym and space is what i enjoy most! I would recommend this community to anyone.
Great place to live and raise a family or good for retirement place. Quiet neighborhood , nice people surrounding the area and clean landscaping
Love how the management not only think about parents, they think bout the kids of the community. They have had extra activities for residents and their families.
A beautiful residence, that provides all the entertainment necessary. It is a very friendly community where everyone is very nice and will receive you with open arms.
While an adult, I have never lived at a place where I felt safe to stay alone. Here at Thomaston crossings I felt completely at home, and safe first night after moving in.
The stairwell and in front of the apartment door is very dirty at times. The person who came out to pressure wash the second time did not do a good job. It would be nice if they could come back and take there time because the first time it was done the person did a very good job.
Maintenance issues are always handled quickly. They are usually resolved the same day. I feel like our community is a safe place to live. Most of residents are friendly.
Everything has been great and all of the people have been wonderful. I haven’t had the opportunity to use the pool and gym yet, but I am looking forward to it!
Beautiful facility with a great pool. The services to keep up the appliances in our apartment are quick to respond. The office accepts packages, and the grounds are clean. My neighbors are quiet as well.
Everything is good with the exception of NO dog park and parking by buildings 10 and 11 have not been resolved. All repairs are done in a timely manner.