Thomaston Crossing

The staff is always helpful attentive and friendly. This is a friendly community with many amenities to make home feel great! I would refer this location to family and friends to experience a great community.
Amazing staff! We have lived here for 2yrs and the management, maintenace ,and staff have always been stellar. The area is always well maintained. And anytime there was a problem there was always quick responses. I have always felt this was a safe and comfortable place for my kids and family! This place is well managed and everyone is so personalable and friendly which really goes a long way and is rare when it comes to apartments rentals.
I love the Thomaston Crossing Apartment Homes community. It’s safe, well maintained, and clean. I have not had any issues the past two years I have been a resident.
The apartment complex is great, but my family and I were promised a dog park over a year ago before we moved in and the construction still has yet to start. Overall though, maintenance and the staff are attentive and try to accommodate everyone.
Awesome place to live! A gym, pool, and dance fitness classes are a bonus! Everyone i friendly and the staff is very professional. Definitely glad I moved here.
Not very impressed. The hallways and stairways are always dirty and need a cleaning. The rent goes up, but nothing gets improved. Management keeps promising playgrounds and dog parks , but nothing has been done for 2 years. It’s very quiet and neighbors don’t bother much, which is convenient.
The community is well manicured, and buildings are nice. Need to get the dog park in place, or they need to give those pet owners a refund on their rent, as this was a reason for moving here as it was promised that one was being built. The grills at the pool need refurbished or replaced. Wish there was a gas grill near the back of the complex. Think you need to invest in a lightning rod to keep the security gates and the pool from being struck. Please feel free to contact me to discuss.
I have stayed at Thomaston Crossing for 3 years. I do reccomend living here. My only con was nowhere for children to play, but perfect besides that.
Parking is horrible and since I have been out here the same two abandoned cars have been out here. Prices don’t match value. Looking to move very soon
Great experience so far! Staff is friendly and informative. Community looks great and clean. Love the pool area! I am excited about moving in!