Thomaston Crossing

4.6

4.6

Thomaston Crossing of Macon is a GREAT property! The staff is friendly and always effective , they are always there to help and make life easier !
Great place to live. Had to move to Macon for a 4 month long internship. The leasing managers were incredibly helpful. They worked with me on getting a lease that made sense for my situation and were super helpful during my stay.
I have no complaints. The staff is helpful, maintenance is phenomenal, community is always clean, and so much more! Best decision since moving back to Macon! I’ve been back for three years and haven’t even pondered moving and going somewhere else. I shave recommended this community to a number of people and three have moved in!
My experience thus far has been nothing short of phenomenal. Courtney and Melissa are very responsive and take heed to your every need! I couldn't have selected a better place to live!
The staff is very friendly and knowledgeable. They actually care about the residents and are quick to respond to any concerns that you may have. The maintenance staff made sure that my fixtures was done in a timely fashion and that is definitely a plus.
Great place! The neighborhood is really nice, with nice people all around. Love enjoying the pool in the summer time. Just hanging out with friends is super fun
Great apartment for living in Macon, GA. but it seems to be improve more parking space. However, I am very satisfied this apartment.. so nice place.
I have lived at Thomaston Crossing for 6 months now and I’m still loving it. Beautiful and clean community with helpful and friendly staff. I recommend this complex to everybody.
I have been living here for a couple of years. The people are pretty nice and the staff is always trying to have different activities for us
I have been here 8 months now and I love calling Thomaston my home and my work and I’m so thankful to be a part of this community. My favorite place is the salt water pool- it will be warm enough to swim soon!