The staff is ALWAYS friendly and accommodating. Neighborhood is pretty much quiet at all times, and maintenance is quick with work orders and completing them.

I ENJOY EVERYBODY HERE. I ENJOY MY APARTMENT. MY FAVORITE THING IS MAKING CAKES AND CUPCAKES. I ENJOY HOW CLEAN IT IS, LANDSCAPING AND PROMPT SERVICE

It has been an wonderful experience so far. The staff is helpful, the amenities are nice, and the apartment itself is great. We really enjoy this apartment community!

The easiest transition into an apartment I’ve experienced by far! Staff is very professional and my place is amazing. I would definitely recommend TC to anyone!

I love Staying at Thomaston crossing . It is very quiet, clean, and beautiful. Management are very responsive and caring and make sure your needs are taken care of !

The experience is great! It is a nice neighborhood, and the whole facility is really nice and clean. I have enjoyed my stay at Thomaston Crossing a lot

Though we’ve had a few issues, the office has been prompt to resolve them and work with us to avoid further complications. I absolutely love having taco Tuesdays, and the staff makes an effort to get to know everyone!

We love the apartment atmosphere. It's quiet and everyone keeps to themselves. Wish our neighbors didn't bang on the walls or move around so much at night but it is apartment living so I understand. Everyone is quick to work with and it's not bad.

I have been staying here 8 months, I really love it. Only minus is there aren’t many close fast food options. However new shops are coming soon when Publix opens up .

I've been here a no th and absolutely love this place.. The apartments are very spacious and open. The grounds are well kepted and the staff are welcoming..

Thomaston Crossing‘s staff members are always helpful and polite. There are constantly activities to keep the community engaged and entertained. My family and I enjoy our time spent here!

Nice quiet clean and friendly. I'm excited about the community participating in the different events. Looking forward to meeting and socializing with my community.

I love this apartment complex! It’s clean and has friendly staff! I love the pool and gym. I also love how it’s gated. The staff makes sure their residents feel safe at all times.

I absolutely love Thomaston Crossing! The staff is phenomenal, the amenities are amazing, and the location is superb! This place is not just a complex, it's a community to call home♡

With only 3 months of living here, I've had a great experience. The front office is very prompt & super kind in responding to any issues or questions. This has probably been the kindest management I've had in my history of apartment living. They really do go above & beyond to make sure you're living well at Thomaston. With that being said, the apartment has gave my roommates & I a comfortable place to study & spend time together. The only minus is the seldom bug issue, which I understand happens with the season & location. Other than that, everything has been great :)

I enjoy living here because it is the quietest apartment community I have seen, the staff is friendly, and my apartment is spacious. The closets are huge, and the kitchen space is nice too!

Thomaston Crossing is a great place to live! It's positioned right by the interstate that makes travel easy! Also, if you life Publix, there's one in the works not too far from the apartment complex. All in all, a great place to live!

I love staying here. When ever I call about a maintenance request, I get a respond that day or the next. I love how they have a variety of events you can go to within the community.

I love the apartment complex for the amenities offered, the nice neighbors and amazing staff who is very helpful and nice. I can't imagine living anywhere else.

Great customer service. Love the events for community involvement. Staff is very nice and helpful. Grounds well maintained and clean. Love it here!

I’ve been here for over a year now and it’s still just as great as the day I moved in. Clean community with great amenities. Awesome staff that always responds back. I always recommend Thomaston Crossing to everyone.

I just moved in today and I’m already loving it! Everyone here is so nice and friendly. I love the sense of community and I look forward to living here!

It's been nice. Maintenance is good and staff is responsive. Some of the residents/visitors make me shake my head though. Like, who seriously hits a gate?

It has been great moving too Thomaston Crossing everything is very upscale here lightning doors hardwood floors carpet I love the way leasing office take care of you

Great community and staff, everyone is always so nice and helpful. We really enjoy the pool area and grills. Very convenient for our family to enjoy the facilities.