With only 3 months of living here, I've had a great experience. The front office is very prompt & super kind in responding to any issues or questions. This has probably been the kindest management I've had in my history of apartment living. They really do go above & beyond to make sure you're living well at Thomaston. With that being said, the apartment has gave my roommates & I a comfortable place to study & spend time together. The only minus is the seldom bug issue, which I understand happens with the season & location. Other than that, everything has been great :)

I enjoy living here because it is the quietest apartment community I have seen, the staff is friendly, and my apartment is spacious. The closets are huge, and the kitchen space is nice too!

Thomaston Crossing is a great place to live! It's positioned right by the interstate that makes travel easy! Also, if you life Publix, there's one in the works not too far from the apartment complex. All in all, a great place to live!

I love staying here. When ever I call about a maintenance request, I get a respond that day or the next. I love how they have a variety of events you can go to within the community.

I love the apartment complex for the amenities offered, the nice neighbors and amazing staff who is very helpful and nice. I can't imagine living anywhere else.

Great customer service. Love the events for community involvement. Staff is very nice and helpful. Grounds well maintained and clean. Love it here!

I’ve been here for over a year now and it’s still just as great as the day I moved in. Clean community with great amenities. Awesome staff that always responds back. I always recommend Thomaston Crossing to everyone.

I just moved in today and I’m already loving it! Everyone here is so nice and friendly. I love the sense of community and I look forward to living here!

It's been nice. Maintenance is good and staff is responsive. Some of the residents/visitors make me shake my head though. Like, who seriously hits a gate?

It has been great moving too Thomaston Crossing everything is very upscale here lightning doors hardwood floors carpet I love the way leasing office take care of you

Great community and staff, everyone is always so nice and helpful. We really enjoy the pool area and grills. Very convenient for our family to enjoy the facilities.

Great environment and neighborhood especially owning a dog. Places within 10-15 minutes from home. Very friendly people from office to neighbors.

We love it here. The only thing we don't like is our upstairs neighbors. They make a lot of noise. A lot of stomping and banging. It sounds like someone's gonna fall through. We love all the activities that they do for our apartment complex

New to Thomaston Crossing the staff has been fantastic with answering questions and help a smooth move in to my new apartment.The maintenance staff is very helpful thanks for getting my cable tv up and working

I love the pool and the gym. The atmosphere is so relaxing at night as well. There is no doubt about feeling safe at night when i get home late from work.

No better place to call home for me and my family! Staff is very friendly and inviting, maintenance has been timely when i had an issue so I’m very pleased with my experience thus far!

Thomaston Crossing is awesome! We love the staff. Everyone is always helpful and happy. The apartments are great and everything is well maintained.

I like living in this community is really friendly and peaceful good people nice apartment swimming pool clean people in the office really nice

I love it here ! Neighbors are great! Staff is always polite even on what you can tell is a hectic day for them they always have a smile on their faces.

It's a great community to live in. I always look forward to coming home. It's kept clean. I wish we could get trash valet, it will help stop residents from leaving unattended trash outside their homes which tends to attract pests to surrounding homes.

My stay so far has been a great experience. The staff is very professional and friendly! The maintenance are prompt with work orders. Great place to stay!

We’re still enjoying our apartment and all the amenities of living here!! Highly recommend! Very convenient, easily accessible to I475 and I 75

Not a good place to live now, previous years was aswesome place to stay, since new management Thomaston Crossing is not the place I’m happy to call home now. First starting with management, they are not welcoming at all, always have rude demeanor. The Apartment complex is never clean have to email management to clean breezeways which should be kept up on a daily anyway, laundry, pool, and weight room aren’t clean, courtesy officer is NEVER available!!!

I really like living here. It is quiet and peaceful. I also really like all of the events that we have. It shows an appreciation to the tenants and provides activities to do right at home.

Everyone seems pretty great amd polite. The pool is amazing, even though I can't swim. And all of the different facilities are very clean and accessable. Im glad I found this place