Thomaston Crossing

4.6

4.6

It's a great place to live. The leasing team are responsive to maintenance requests and really try to assist in timely fashion. Although for some reason the gates keep getting dysfunctional.
I love it already! I had a very smooth move-in! The staff is very friendly and accommodating. The apartment is lovely! The view is amazing. I can see the pool area from my back patio.
Safe and beautiful place to live. As a resident for 5 years we are still happy with our choice. I would like to continue our residency indefinitely but eventually we will have to move with the growth of the family and grandchildren.
Honestly so far it has been the easiest experience. We are so happy to be here. Everyone is so friendly and you can tell the grounds are well taken care of.
So far this year has been good at Thomaston Crossing, especially with the “Manager” quick responses to question and concerns . I would like it if they would keep the breezeways up, like pressure wash every so often to make community look better, also install cameras around the apartments not just in front.
Really nice staff. They are timely with requests and complaints. Fitness Center and pool are also very nice. All noise(talking, cars , etc) can be heard from outside as apartment walls and floors are very thin
I love this place! The staff is amazing and the complex is quiet and safe. If I have a maintenance issue the staff is on it and it’s usually done within 24 hours. Highly recommended!!
I’ve been here for about 9 months and I absolutely love this community!!! The staff is great! Everyone is always polite and professional. They keep the community clean and well maintained. The apartment itself is just wonderful and i consider it very luxurious!
Apartment has has bugs since we moved in. Rain leaked into apartment and flooded it. No compensation or attempt to fix the issues. No use of full amenities due to covid or rent reduction because of it.
Great community and great people. I can always count on a get a quick response when I have any issue concerning Maintenance. The community stays clean and the neighbors are Friendly.