Thomaston Crossing

My experience has been awesome. I love Living at Thomaston crossing its , quiet , relaxing and just all around home. I love That the property is always clean and make sure that we are all comfortable living here. When things go wrong the property is so prompt and making sure it is done properly . Thank you for my great experience.
The sunsets are the best! Beautiful grounds and respectful neighbors! Management is very helpful and friendly! Would definitely refer friends and family!
I have really enjoyed living at Thomaston Crossing. The staff is very friendly and helpful, and the complex is safe and quiet—perfect for any age. Staff has been very punctual in completing requests and always has fun events planned.
The apartment complex is nice. The parking is not so great. The neighbors are awesome. The location is convenient to a lot of shopping areas as far as restaurants and groceries.
Looks good. Apartments are spacious. Neighbors and their pets are kinda loud. Staff, management and maintenence, is great. Amenities are pretty good.
I love living and managing this community. My apartment is beautiful and it really feels like home to me. I enjoy my screened in patio and so does my cat, so she can go in and out.
My experience living at Thomaston has been more than great! Management has always been very prompt in addressing any issues that have occurred. Neighbors have been very nice! And really no complaints! You would love living here! :)
I moved in last Saturday and I cannot be more pleased with my experience! Peaceful complex and helpful staff! I’m glad I chose to stay here!
We are glad to be back home. We lived here for three yrs and thought we could pay cheeped for another apt but you pay for what you get.I begged my husband please move me back I promise I won’t want to move again I love it here I feel safe and love my apt.
Not horrible.. The apartment itself is great ... a lot has change in a year but biggest issue is need less dogs and more kid friendly areas. Neighbors are rude...