Great environment and neighborhood especially owning a dog. Places within 10-15 minutes from home. Very friendly people from office to neighbors.

We love it here. The only thing we don't like is our upstairs neighbors. They make a lot of noise. A lot of stomping and banging. It sounds like someone's gonna fall through. We love all the activities that they do for our apartment complex

New to Thomaston Crossing the staff has been fantastic with answering questions and help a smooth move in to my new apartment.The maintenance staff is very helpful thanks for getting my cable tv up and working

I love the pool and the gym. The atmosphere is so relaxing at night as well. There is no doubt about feeling safe at night when i get home late from work.

No better place to call home for me and my family! Staff is very friendly and inviting, maintenance has been timely when i had an issue so I’m very pleased with my experience thus far!

Thomaston Crossing is awesome! We love the staff. Everyone is always helpful and happy. The apartments are great and everything is well maintained.

I like living in this community is really friendly and peaceful good people nice apartment swimming pool clean people in the office really nice

I love it here ! Neighbors are great! Staff is always polite even on what you can tell is a hectic day for them they always have a smile on their faces.

It's a great community to live in. I always look forward to coming home. It's kept clean. I wish we could get trash valet, it will help stop residents from leaving unattended trash outside their homes which tends to attract pests to surrounding homes.

My stay so far has been a great experience. The staff is very professional and friendly! The maintenance are prompt with work orders. Great place to stay!

We’re still enjoying our apartment and all the amenities of living here!! Highly recommend! Very convenient, easily accessible to I475 and I 75

Not a good place to live now, previous years was aswesome place to stay, since new management Thomaston Crossing is not the place I’m happy to call home now. First starting with management, they are not welcoming at all, always have rude demeanor. The Apartment complex is never clean have to email management to clean breezeways which should be kept up on a daily anyway, laundry, pool, and weight room aren’t clean, courtesy officer is NEVER available!!!

I really like living here. It is quiet and peaceful. I also really like all of the events that we have. It shows an appreciation to the tenants and provides activities to do right at home.

Everyone seems pretty great amd polite. The pool is amazing, even though I can't swim. And all of the different facilities are very clean and accessable. Im glad I found this place

It has been an awesome experience living in this complex. So much so its going on three years for me. I love the maintenance and the floorplans. Great office staff as well.

My resident experience at Thomaston Crossing Apartments has been great. I couldn’t have asked for a better experience. The staff is extremely friendly and all requests were taken care of in a timely manner.

I love Thomaston Crossing! I love that the community is gated and I love the space that my apartment offers. It feels so much like a home rather than an apartment!

I love living here because the apartments are so beautiful. The appliances are all fully functional and beautiful. The garbage disposal is a huge plus.

it's been great so far.. parking sucks at times.. but other than that the complex has been pretty clean with no resident issues.. the staff is great as well

My time spent here at Thomaston Crossing Apartment Homes has been amazing! It’s conveniently located near my school and job. If I have every had a problem the staff have helped and been very nice.

I enjoy living here! The location to Tech’s campus is very convenient. The office staff is very nice and helpful. The amenities here are amazing!!

I enjoy living in the Thomaston Crossing community!! I especially enjoy the dance fitness classes 💃🎵🎶❤ if I had to choose an area of improvement, I would have to say the bugs in the breeze ways should be cleaned and sprayed weekly in the summer.

Very peaceful, polite staff and neighbors! Very new to the macon area, so didnt know what to expect coming from up North near the Tri-State area

I like the area that I am surrounded by. It is a pretty location. I like how open the area is and I like the room that I am in. I like the colors of the apartment.

It’s been good so far , good neighbors, area is clean, and well taken care of.the mobile app to unlock n lock your doors are very convenient.