Thomaston Crossing

My experience here has been okay had few issue with carpet out of everything here I think that the only issue I have had too me carpet should be changed everytime someone moves out when I first moved in I thought mine looked a little worn but didn't say anything and hate it now because I clean it one a month and it still looks worn
Very nice leasing office people. Very clean and feels safe. Only problems is the occasional loudness from parties or strong marijuana smell from neighbors, but there is an officer to handle the situation if needed.
Same wonderful staff, well kept property and no complaints. I highly recommend living at Thomaston Crossing. Close to interstate and shopping
Great staff. Great location. Great community. Gated and great place to relocate to as far as living. The only concern is pet fees are not broken down for you to pay. It’s a full 350 plus move-in. Staff should consider people’s situations. I came from another state. I had to pay to be moved and other fees and took a lot out of my pockets
I absolutely enjoy living here. It's like having a gigantic family inside these gates. Everyone is so nice! The staff is very friendly & professional and the Dance Party Fitness classes are always fun 💃🏽🎶🤗 For more information on the Dance Party Fitness classes check out their website DancePartyFitness2018.Com
TC is a very nice, family-friendly, well-located complex offering great anenities and an excellent staff. I've experienced nothing shy of a welcoming experience each & every day I've lived here!
My experience at Thomaston Crossing has been wonderful! My move in was super easy and stress free. My apartment is beautiful and the ladies at the front office do an amazing job!
Thomaston Crossing staff is always super welcoming and helpful! The leasing office has monthly community events that keep residents interested and engaged! My family and I have been here for a little over a year and so far no complaints!
This apartment community is very quiet and safe. The closets are huge, and the appliances work well. Rent is also reasonable! I like all of the amenities the community offers too.
Thomaston Crossing staff is very quick and helpful with all requests. I love the community events they throw, from taco Tuesday to the holiday parties!