Great area, great price, pay for covered parking....it's worth the $25. Feels like Hill Country, but close to everything. Neighbors, please bring in your nasty garbage cans from the landings....tacky.

I love Tintara. The amenities are amazing, the people at the office are incredibly nice and helpful and maintenance is always quick to respond when needed.

community is great... the staff is awesome and very helpful. the apartment has granite counters and the balcony view is great. the gym is great as well

Wonderful place to live. The pools are awesome. Great grilling! Newly remodeled!! Great places to eat, shop, beautiful scenery and oh course close to Lake Travis

Out of all the many apts I have lived in, this has been the best experience by far. The area is very scenic, near Lake Travis, Riverplace nature trail, The Oasis, Steiner Ranch Steakhouse and I have a Super Target and HEB Plus right across the street. The upgrades are beautiful and well thought out. I love that the office staff and maintenance are very responsive and friendly.

Love my new apartment. Great view from the balcony. My friends definitely compliment this place as a major up grade from my last place......!

Reply from Tintara at Canyon Creek

Very good community, neat maintenance friendly staff. Newly renovated and easy access to target and many other stores. Great place for family

love it here very quite convenient to lots of places amenities are great i love the spa and pools very clean front office staff amazing Kristin is amazing

I enjoy the neighborhood. The people that live here are very friendly. Maintanence is always on time and helpful. I like the location. Only issue would be with staff.

I love this complex. All of my problems have been promptly fixed. My apartment is beautiful, the comex is in a beautiful tree covered area. Couldn't be happier

Nice upgrades inside. Staff is friendly. At times I feel like there is a bowling alley upstairs with the amount of noise and rumbling I hear. Eye sore on some parts of the exterior due to dog poop, ugly metal carports, valet trash and broken down cars permanently parked in spots. Hardly any parking at night.

Great location and love the inside of our apartment. The breezeways are nasty and the exterior of the complex is not maintained well. Have also had a lot of issues with pests.

I just moved to Tintara about a week ago and I love living here so far! The location is great and the unit is quiet and everyone here seems extremely friendly.

The staff is prompt with executing maintenance requests & follow ups with the results. The property is quite clean (compared to others that I've previously lived at).

I actually just posted on Facebook about how much I love living here. I love that I can submit for repairs online, and they actually get done. I also love the location we're in, just this side of Steiner Ranch and Cedar Park but still technically in Austin.

This place is AWESOME! Awesome staff, awesome location, and awesome residents. I feel very safe here and see myself living here for many years to come.

Neighborhood is quiet, maintenance is quick and efficient, and have not had any problems. Only concern was lack of parking, but once we got our covered spots everything was fine.

Great staff and good apartments. The only problem is the parking. There is too much covered parking (which costs extra and isn't all used up) so sometimes I have to park a long way from my building.

Area is very nice and well kept. There were some issues my roommate had with the mail which really wasn't in the management's control, but she didn't appreciate the way it was handled. Other than that, our experience has been going well. The front office staff is friendly.

I was looking for a one bedroom apartment with quick access to the 620. . Tintara has a great location. My living space is large. The pricing is the best in the area. .Pretty decent place to live overall.

Love it. Love the chocolate floors and Cabinets and granite counter tops. The view is nice and everything sit by a preserve. The lake is also 10 mins away as well as the hill country.

Great amenities beside the required trash service. I live a few feet from a dumpster and yet I am required to pay $27 a month for valet trash.

The apartment has a nice atmosphere, but can feel sort of distant at times. We are not very close with our neighbors, but we love seeing the dogs at the dog park!

Exceptional job at making out of state renters feel like they're at home in Texas! Can't say enough great things about living at Tintara at Canyon Creek in ATX!

Free parking, Noise and Back gate are terrible. These are my worst experiences so far. I like the facilities with pools and hot tubs. Close to everything in the area.