Nice place..... beautiful apartments , friendly staff ... amenities are perfect and also the maintenance is fast and effective... very great place to live.

Love the staff in the front office. They are very helpful and always kind. However property needs cleaning maintenance especially at the pool.

Reply from Tintara at Canyon Creek

Awesome apartment. We moved in January. Upgrades are nice. Balcony is awesome. Kristen has been outstanding. Maintenance handles everything promptly. Really happy with our choice.

Reply from Tintara at Canyon Creek

The new management has really taken steps and time to make Tintara a better place to live and call home. Since the change I have had nothing but positive visits and results from the new team. Thank you

Reply from Tintara at Canyon Creek

Beautiful settings and great location. Neighbors are nice. Great school district. Lake life and natural settings. Community events. Nice gyms.

Reply from Tintara at Canyon Creek

I love this place. It's been great living here for the last two years. Great staff and maintenance crew. Pools were very nice. I would definitely recommend this apartment.

Reply from Tintara at Canyon Creek

Nice units but paper thin walls, I can hear when people are going in and out of their apartment and walking down the stairs. I wish the property was better maintained as far as pick up trash.

Reply from Tintara at Canyon Creek

Just moved in and really enjoy the place! The only issue we've experienced so far is that maintenance is slow to fix problems. We were told they would arrive today, however they never showed up. Other than that we love the apartment and our leasing agent Lee was very nice and helpful! The Landscaping is gorgeous and as our first apartment we couldn't be happier!

Reply from Tintara at Canyon Creek

Great area, great price, pay for covered parking....it's worth the $25. Feels like Hill Country, but close to everything. Neighbors, please bring in your nasty garbage cans from the landings....tacky.

Reply from Tintara at Canyon Creek

I love Tintara. The amenities are amazing, the people at the office are incredibly nice and helpful and maintenance is always quick to respond when needed.

Reply from Tintara at Canyon Creek

community is great... the staff is awesome and very helpful. the apartment has granite counters and the balcony view is great. the gym is great as well

Reply from Tintara at Canyon Creek

Wonderful place to live. The pools are awesome. Great grilling! Newly remodeled!! Great places to eat, shop, beautiful scenery and oh course close to Lake Travis

Reply from Tintara at Canyon Creek

Out of all the many apts I have lived in, this has been the best experience by far. The area is very scenic, near Lake Travis, Riverplace nature trail, The Oasis, Steiner Ranch Steakhouse and I have a Super Target and HEB Plus right across the street. The upgrades are beautiful and well thought out. I love that the office staff and maintenance are very responsive and friendly.

Reply from Tintara at Canyon Creek

Love my new apartment. Great view from the balcony. My friends definitely compliment this place as a major up grade from my last place......!

Reply from Tintara at Canyon Creek

Very good community, neat maintenance friendly staff. Newly renovated and easy access to target and many other stores. Great place for family

Reply from Tintara at Canyon Creek

love it here very quite convenient to lots of places amenities are great i love the spa and pools very clean front office staff amazing Kristin is amazing

Reply from Tintara at Canyon Creek

I enjoy the neighborhood. The people that live here are very friendly. Maintanence is always on time and helpful. I like the location. Only issue would be with staff.

Reply from Tintara at Canyon Creek

I love this complex. All of my problems have been promptly fixed. My apartment is beautiful, the comex is in a beautiful tree covered area. Couldn't be happier

Reply from Tintara at Canyon Creek

I just moved to Tintara about a week ago and I love living here so far! The location is great and the unit is quiet and everyone here seems extremely friendly.

The staff is prompt with executing maintenance requests & follow ups with the results. The property is quite clean (compared to others that I've previously lived at).

Reply from Tintara at Canyon Creek

I actually just posted on Facebook about how much I love living here. I love that I can submit for repairs online, and they actually get done. I also love the location we're in, just this side of Steiner Ranch and Cedar Park but still technically in Austin.

Reply from Tintara at Canyon Creek

This place is AWESOME! Awesome staff, awesome location, and awesome residents. I feel very safe here and see myself living here for many years to come.

Reply from Tintara at Canyon Creek

Neighborhood is quiet, maintenance is quick and efficient, and have not had any problems. Only concern was lack of parking, but once we got our covered spots everything was fine.

Reply from Tintara at Canyon Creek

Great staff and good apartments. The only problem is the parking. There is too much covered parking (which costs extra and isn't all used up) so sometimes I have to park a long way from my building.

Reply from Tintara at Canyon Creek

Area is very nice and well kept. There were some issues my roommate had with the mail which really wasn't in the management's control, but she didn't appreciate the way it was handled. Other than that, our experience has been going well. The front office staff is friendly.