Good morning and I love the fact that you are here for me and I want to see more than one of those things that you can make with your eyes and freckles your soul and I will always have to take your place and take the things that will come from the truth tintara

Reply from Tintara at Canyon Creek

Lovely apartment, the walls and floors not heavily insulated so you can hear your neighbors, but easy enough to tune out. Nice staff and quick maintenance turn around.

Reply from Tintara at Canyon Creek

The apartments look great and are in a great neighborhood, but the parking is so minimal it's offensive. I've had to park across the street near the heb or risk getting towed by parking under the awning.

Reply from Tintara at Canyon Creek

I have nothing bad to say. Every property has it's minor problems like maintenance or parking, but it is nothing Tintara staff can't fix. They are great!

Reply from Tintara at Canyon Creek

I love the complex but the hidden charges every month are killing me. Beautiful place. Very nice staff. HORRIBLE parking situation. NEVER enough spots.

Reply from Tintara at Canyon Creek

Love it here!!! Staff is always helpful and friendly, and maintenance is always prompt:) Pool areas are very nice and neighborhood is usually quiet.

Reply from Tintara at Canyon Creek

The staff are polite and when things are brought to their attention they take action. The other residents have all been great too. I think that the amenities are great too. The only downsides I've seen have been related to the trash service.

Reply from Tintara at Canyon Creek

Everyone here is great i love were i live the people are so friendly it's well kept clean the neighborhood is amazingly quite my family love it

Reply from Tintara at Canyon Creek

In general, for the past 2, 3 months the area around the complex seems to be much cleaner and look like less "abandoned". It seems that management is actually doing things to improve the quality here, which is very good.

Reply from Tintara at Canyon Creek

Nice place to live and very secured community. Friendly staff and also very near to all shopping. Newly renovated and also great place......

Reply from Tintara at Canyon Creek

Love it! I am ready to renew. Very pet friendly and really nice neighbors. I like the location. It is very convienent for work. Would recommend.

Reply from Tintara at Canyon Creek

Nice place..... beautiful apartments , friendly staff ... amenities are perfect and also the maintenance is fast and effective... very great place to live.

Love the staff in the front office. They are very helpful and always kind. However property needs cleaning maintenance especially at the pool.

Reply from Tintara at Canyon Creek

Awesome apartment. We moved in January. Upgrades are nice. Balcony is awesome. Kristen has been outstanding. Maintenance handles everything promptly. Really happy with our choice.

Reply from Tintara at Canyon Creek

The new management has really taken steps and time to make Tintara a better place to live and call home. Since the change I have had nothing but positive visits and results from the new team. Thank you

Reply from Tintara at Canyon Creek

Beautiful settings and great location. Neighbors are nice. Great school district. Lake life and natural settings. Community events. Nice gyms.

Reply from Tintara at Canyon Creek

I love this place. It's been great living here for the last two years. Great staff and maintenance crew. Pools were very nice. I would definitely recommend this apartment.

Reply from Tintara at Canyon Creek

Nice units but paper thin walls, I can hear when people are going in and out of their apartment and walking down the stairs. I wish the property was better maintained as far as pick up trash.

Reply from Tintara at Canyon Creek

Just moved in and really enjoy the place! The only issue we've experienced so far is that maintenance is slow to fix problems. We were told they would arrive today, however they never showed up. Other than that we love the apartment and our leasing agent Lee was very nice and helpful! The Landscaping is gorgeous and as our first apartment we couldn't be happier!

Reply from Tintara at Canyon Creek

Great area, great price, pay for covered parking....it's worth the $25. Feels like Hill Country, but close to everything. Neighbors, please bring in your nasty garbage cans from the landings....tacky.

Reply from Tintara at Canyon Creek

I love Tintara. The amenities are amazing, the people at the office are incredibly nice and helpful and maintenance is always quick to respond when needed.

Reply from Tintara at Canyon Creek

community is great... the staff is awesome and very helpful. the apartment has granite counters and the balcony view is great. the gym is great as well

Reply from Tintara at Canyon Creek

Wonderful place to live. The pools are awesome. Great grilling! Newly remodeled!! Great places to eat, shop, beautiful scenery and oh course close to Lake Travis

Reply from Tintara at Canyon Creek

Out of all the many apts I have lived in, this has been the best experience by far. The area is very scenic, near Lake Travis, Riverplace nature trail, The Oasis, Steiner Ranch Steakhouse and I have a Super Target and HEB Plus right across the street. The upgrades are beautiful and well thought out. I love that the office staff and maintenance are very responsive and friendly.

Reply from Tintara at Canyon Creek

Love my new apartment. Great view from the balcony. My friends definitely compliment this place as a major up grade from my last place......!