I am loving living at Tintara! Great neighborhood, great amenities. Walls are a bit thin as far as noise, but neighbors are thankfully quiet. Parking is a challenge - must buy a covered spot! A move-in orientation would have been nice to explain how to use things and where amenities are located. I would enjoy more get-to-know your neighbor community events.

Reply from Tintara at Canyon Creek

I moved into Tintara Lakeside this past February and I've been pleased with everything thus far. Maintenance request are fixed in a timely manner, the staff are friendly and very helpful, the amenities (gym and two pools) have been a fabulous getaway! I would definitely recommend Tintara if you're looking for a fun new place to live! The scenery is also wonderful and HEB is within walking distance!

Reply from Tintara at Canyon Creek

Always prompt on service calls. We enjoy the pool and the grill at the clubhouse. My grand daughter especially likes the wading pool. My son loves the gas grill and outdoor kitchen.

Reply from Tintara at Canyon Creek

I have no complaints. I have enjoyed my time at Tintara. I really like the four points area and very close to a lot of stores. I think they did a great job with their remodeling and upgrades.

Reply from Tintara at Canyon Creek

I think the staff is doing great. When i call in a request or have even the slightest concern, it is addressed in a timely and professional manner. A lot of the staff always waves and smiles driving though the parking lot. Thank you.

Reply from Tintara at Canyon Creek

I'd been at Tintara over two years. I love the location and the atmosphere. Recently Peking has become a major issue. It would be nice if they got rid of half of their reserved parking so the residents wouldn't have to park far. Other than the parking situation I have no complaints and love living here.

Reply from Tintara at Canyon Creek

Wonderful experience so far. Great staff, especially Jhoana, whose hospitality influenced me to choose Tintara. The whole apartment complex is very neatly maintained.

I have lived here since july 2015 and overall this is a decent place to live. Great pools and clubhouses. Maintenance staff is great and very prompt to help fix any issues and when you can get a hold of the front staff they are very friendly. People are overall friendly and just a great environment to live in.

Reply from Tintara at Canyon Creek

Love the community and our place is spectacular with amazing views of the reserve. Great location, right next to HEB. Staff is very helpful. Love that we have two pools with summer approaching.

Reply from Tintara at Canyon Creek

I love being a resident of tintara. The staff is very nice and co-operative. I only feel that maintenance can be a possible area for improvement

Reply from Tintara at Canyon Creek

We moved in abou 2 years ago and this is a Nice place to live, quite and peaceful, Love the area and good school location. Good people and stafe and very helpful.

Reply from Tintara at Canyon Creek

Everything is going very smooth. There's been some minor hiccups but nothing worth mentioning. I've been here almost a year and the location is great

Reply from Tintara at Canyon Creek

Been in apartment 2 weeks and dryer situations has yet to be fixed...nice property and friendly office staff. Parking is a hassle if coming in later in evening

Reply from Tintara at Canyon Creek

I have lived at Tintara for one year now. The property is kept very nice and the two pool areas are beautiful! Anytime I have had a maintenance request, it has promptly been addressed, and taken care of. The staff is helpful and courteous. I recently renewed my lease since I am happy with living here:)

Reply from Tintara at Canyon Creek

We enjoy living here. The updated apartments are very nice and we enjoy the amenities. The view from our apartment is great of the woods, and our kids love the pool.

Reply from Tintara at Canyon Creek

I really like living here. The maintenance staff are fantastic, probably the best in any apartment I have lived in. The office staff have always been helpful and friendly. My only complaints would be the upkeep of the dog park/waste bins and the fact that they have one gate that works and is kept shut but the front isn't.

Tintara has been a great place to call home the last year. We have had great attention to our concerns in regards to maintenance matters. The staff has been great as well.

Reply from Tintara at Canyon Creek

Great place to live. Friendly office staff, maintenance guys, (please start landscape guys after 8am), and good neighbors. Good location, and amenities.

Tintara is probably the best complex I've lived in. Maintenance arrives in a timely manner, pest control as well. My only issue is that the hot tub hasn't been fixed for over a month.

Reply from Tintara at Canyon Creek

I wish the landscapers would come cut the trees by my building so that the branches could stop rubbing on the window. Centipedes like to hang on the branches and this allows them to sneak in through the window.

Reply from Tintara at Canyon Creek

I have lived here for 5 years, and I am happy with the management/maintenance team for our community. The office hours are favorable, and the response time is prompt. The only complaints I have are the pools could be cleaned better/more frequently, and the valet trash. The trash costs $27 a month, which in turn ends up being over $300 a year. The residents were never asked or surveyed if they wanted to implement such a amenity, and it is not an option to opt out. I would rather not spend over $300 a year of my hard earned money on someone taking out my trash for me, but oh well...

Reply from Tintara at Canyon Creek

I love living at Tintara! My husband and have lived here for over a year now and we haven't had any problems. The staff and maintenance guys are very friendly.

Reply from Tintara at Canyon Creek

I don't have any major complaints about living here, in fact I really enjoy it. However just not a full 5star rating for me. Most of the neighbors are very friendly but we can't pick and choose that part. Really is a great place with very friendly. The gym always has an unpleasant smell other than body odor and some of the equipment is a little run down, but that's expected and nothing that can't be work around.

Reply from Tintara at Canyon Creek

I've lived in the community for 4 years now - it's been a pretty good experience, with the exception of a few past employees. I love the 2 pools and the work out area. And I've got a fabulous view!

Reply from Tintara at Canyon Creek

Tintara is a great place to live. The apartments are gorgeous and newly remodel. Wish we had a kids playground. There's a lot of families with small children.