I love being a resident of tintara. The staff is very nice and co-operative. I only feel that maintenance can be a possible area for improvement

Reply from Tintara at Canyon Creek

We moved in abou 2 years ago and this is a Nice place to live, quite and peaceful, Love the area and good school location. Good people and stafe and very helpful.

Reply from Tintara at Canyon Creek

Everything is going very smooth. There's been some minor hiccups but nothing worth mentioning. I've been here almost a year and the location is great

Reply from Tintara at Canyon Creek

Been in apartment 2 weeks and dryer situations has yet to be fixed...nice property and friendly office staff. Parking is a hassle if coming in later in evening

Reply from Tintara at Canyon Creek

I have lived at Tintara for one year now. The property is kept very nice and the two pool areas are beautiful! Anytime I have had a maintenance request, it has promptly been addressed, and taken care of. The staff is helpful and courteous. I recently renewed my lease since I am happy with living here:)

Reply from Tintara at Canyon Creek

We enjoy living here. The updated apartments are very nice and we enjoy the amenities. The view from our apartment is great of the woods, and our kids love the pool.

Reply from Tintara at Canyon Creek

I really like living here. The maintenance staff are fantastic, probably the best in any apartment I have lived in. The office staff have always been helpful and friendly. My only complaints would be the upkeep of the dog park/waste bins and the fact that they have one gate that works and is kept shut but the front isn't.

Tintara has been a great place to call home the last year. We have had great attention to our concerns in regards to maintenance matters. The staff has been great as well.

Reply from Tintara at Canyon Creek

Great place to live. Friendly office staff, maintenance guys, (please start landscape guys after 8am), and good neighbors. Good location, and amenities.

Tintara is probably the best complex I've lived in. Maintenance arrives in a timely manner, pest control as well. My only issue is that the hot tub hasn't been fixed for over a month.

Reply from Tintara at Canyon Creek

I wish the landscapers would come cut the trees by my building so that the branches could stop rubbing on the window. Centipedes like to hang on the branches and this allows them to sneak in through the window.

Reply from Tintara at Canyon Creek

I have lived here for 5 years, and I am happy with the management/maintenance team for our community. The office hours are favorable, and the response time is prompt. The only complaints I have are the pools could be cleaned better/more frequently, and the valet trash. The trash costs $27 a month, which in turn ends up being over $300 a year. The residents were never asked or surveyed if they wanted to implement such a amenity, and it is not an option to opt out. I would rather not spend over $300 a year of my hard earned money on someone taking out my trash for me, but oh well...

Reply from Tintara at Canyon Creek

I love living at Tintara! My husband and have lived here for over a year now and we haven't had any problems. The staff and maintenance guys are very friendly.

Reply from Tintara at Canyon Creek

I don't have any major complaints about living here, in fact I really enjoy it. However just not a full 5star rating for me. Most of the neighbors are very friendly but we can't pick and choose that part. Really is a great place with very friendly. The gym always has an unpleasant smell other than body odor and some of the equipment is a little run down, but that's expected and nothing that can't be work around.

Reply from Tintara at Canyon Creek

I've lived in the community for 4 years now - it's been a pretty good experience, with the exception of a few past employees. I love the 2 pools and the work out area. And I've got a fabulous view!

Reply from Tintara at Canyon Creek

Tintara is a great place to live. The apartments are gorgeous and newly remodel. Wish we had a kids playground. There's a lot of families with small children.

Reply from Tintara at Canyon Creek

Love it here. Only thing that would make it perfect is if you put a smoker at main pool for use in summer :) Other than that maintenance is great.

Reply from Tintara at Canyon Creek

A great place to live. Beautiful surroundings and close to everything. The staff is easy to work with, and I love our view. After looking at the surrounding apartments it was an easy choice!

Reply from Tintara at Canyon Creek

I like the upgrades to the apartments but I'm not fond of the trash service we get. Half the time they don't accept it and it just is easier to take it down myself . the maintenance guys are really nice .

Reply from Tintara at Canyon Creek

I've been here about 5 years and really have no complaints -- except for the confusion resulting from there being another apartment with my number elsewhere on the property. However, there have been only 3 occasions where a mix-up happened: I almost got a pizza one night, I almost got a pet bed this evening, and the only time in my life when I had to call an ambulance (dislocated shoulder) it went to the wrong apartment. Otherwise, the grounds are well-kept, the staff is very professional and courteous, and maintenance calls are answered almost before I make them! Great living experience!

Lucky enough to get a remodeled unit, which looks great. The gym has everything you need for weights and cardio and both pools are big enough to do laps.

Reply from Tintara at Canyon Creek

Tony at the office has been amazing in helping me and my family find exactly what we are looking for in a new home! This is our second year living here and we love it!

Reply from Tintara at Canyon Creek

Great and friendly staff especially when I pick up packages. Also, quick responses to maintenance issues. The office space is pretty nice too.

Reply from Tintara at Canyon Creek

I think everything is great but the parking. The parking we do have is taken by big dumpsters. The people that throw stuff away don't really care if it's in the dumpster or not. All around the dumpster you can find screws,nails and bolts and also pieces of tile or sink. I will be much happier when these dumpsters are gone.

Reply from Tintara at Canyon Creek

Been here for almost 5 years great place. Like dog park area. Stores near by. Food People IN THE office. Prompt if you need something. Easy pay online.