I've been here about 5 years and really have no complaints -- except for the confusion resulting from there being another apartment with my number elsewhere on the property. However, there have been only 3 occasions where a mix-up happened: I almost got a pizza one night, I almost got a pet bed this evening, and the only time in my life when I had to call an ambulance (dislocated shoulder) it went to the wrong apartment. Otherwise, the grounds are well-kept, the staff is very professional and courteous, and maintenance calls are answered almost before I make them! Great living experience!

Lucky enough to get a remodeled unit, which looks great. The gym has everything you need for weights and cardio and both pools are big enough to do laps.

Reply from Tintara at Canyon Creek

Tony at the office has been amazing in helping me and my family find exactly what we are looking for in a new home! This is our second year living here and we love it!

Reply from Tintara at Canyon Creek

Great and friendly staff especially when I pick up packages. Also, quick responses to maintenance issues. The office space is pretty nice too.

Reply from Tintara at Canyon Creek

I think everything is great but the parking. The parking we do have is taken by big dumpsters. The people that throw stuff away don't really care if it's in the dumpster or not. All around the dumpster you can find screws,nails and bolts and also pieces of tile or sink. I will be much happier when these dumpsters are gone.

Reply from Tintara at Canyon Creek

Been here for almost 5 years great place. Like dog park area. Stores near by. Food People IN THE office. Prompt if you need something. Easy pay online.

Reply from Tintara at Canyon Creek

I love Tintara! I have been here 12 years and think the new upgraded apartments look fabulous. I love being surrounded by the Greenbelt and living so close to the lake. One of the nicest areas to live in Austin!

Reply from Tintara at Canyon Creek

Takes a while to get things fixed. But the apartments are nice. It's kinda a good price. The pools are ok the gym could be bigger. But overall ok

Reply from Tintara at Canyon Creek

I have lived at Tintara for approx. 7 years and the property is looking a lot better. Maintenance has always been pretty good. I live in a renovated apartment on the 1st floor which was early in the renovations.

Reply from Tintara at Canyon Creek

The new staff seems to have a better handle on things. Kristin is still awesome and happy to resolve any issues. I wish we had a little more security on the property. There seem to be some sketchy characters looming around the parking lots lately. It would be nice to have more lights at the entrance at 620 as well. It's awfully dark and hard to see at night. For the most part it's a good complex.

Reply from Tintara at Canyon Creek

Security gates could be better. Also if we could build a separate park for residents it would be awesome. Like the new pool area and the structure of the complex.

Reply from Tintara at Canyon Creek

I have lived in various apartment complexes around this area and I can attest to Tintara being the number one place that I have had the pleasure of living. I knew from the moment I toured that this was the place that I needed to call home. I had never met a more friendly office staff that was so willing to help me. I'm a college student and choose to live alone, sometimes when you go into apartment complexes they do not take one too serious due to being in the younger age bracket. I appreciated the professionalism and the respect they gave me, it was the first complex that didn't treat me like a child. I absolutely love the community within the complex. My Great Dane and I are at the dog park within the complex almost everyday and it is a place where he can roam and run with his friends. It is an amazing addition and benefit to living in Tintara. My dog and I are the happiest we've ever been and we owe it all to Tintara.

Reply from Tintara at Canyon Creek

Love the new management and staff! Could do a little better at finding packages that are left in office because sometimes we have to come back multiple times, but overall that's not the end of the world. This is a great place to live, safe and quiet. Also love how pet friendly it is!

Reply from Tintara at Canyon Creek

Awesome, clean, enjoyable atmosphere. Have enjoyed living here for a year. The upgrades are such a nice luxury that other apartments around do not offer.

I love my apartment! The renovations are absolutely beautiful. I love the amenities of the complex. And whenever I have had any maintenance requests, it is quick to be resolved. Will definitely be resigning my lease!

Reply from Tintara at Canyon Creek

Very nice units, with modern furnishings. Our view is amazing. Close to food and HEB, and easy access to 2222 and 620. Close to the lake. Biggest downside is very poor parking availability.

Reply from Tintara at Canyon Creek

This is my first ever remtal apartment in USA.. The staff is very friendly and cooperative.. The maintainance of apartment interior and exterior is taken care off promptly.

Our recent use of the conference room facilities for a business meeting was a hit. The staff were very professional and our client wouldn't know if he was in an office building or our apartments business center. So very thankful for this amenity. Kudos to staff.....Kristin, Emily, Tony, Lisa!

Reply from Tintara at Canyon Creek

Good apartment with great staff the only thing thats missing here is play area for children or else its good place to live and also safe. Very close to HEB which makes it better

Reply from Tintara at Canyon Creek

Maintenance has been helpful and I enjoy living here. Some of the initial upgrade construction work was not done well though and my initial experience with the leasing staff was not positive. The amenities and the pricing were what led me to sign a lease.

Staff is very friendly. The apartments are fixed up very nicely. Dog friendly. The only complaint I have is with not always receiving slips when I get packages.

Reply from Tintara at Canyon Creek

The property has Great staff and prompt maintenance. It is a Safe community. There are Awesome ammenities. It is Close to my work. It's pretty hard to beat!

Reply from Tintara at Canyon Creek

I loved into Tintara the end of October 2015 and one of the bathrooms had a round toilet. We made a request for a obling, which got approved and installed within a week. I haven't had to make may maintenance requests, but when I did I received prompt and cautious service. The office staff is friendly and professional and the maintenance staff wave when they see me around the property. I would recommend this community.