Good apartment with great staff the only thing thats missing here is play area for children or else its good place to live and also safe. Very close to HEB which makes it better

Reply from Tintara at Canyon Creek

Maintenance has been helpful and I enjoy living here. Some of the initial upgrade construction work was not done well though and my initial experience with the leasing staff was not positive. The amenities and the pricing were what led me to sign a lease.

Staff is very friendly. The apartments are fixed up very nicely. Dog friendly. The only complaint I have is with not always receiving slips when I get packages.

Reply from Tintara at Canyon Creek

The property has Great staff and prompt maintenance. It is a Safe community. There are Awesome ammenities. It is Close to my work. It's pretty hard to beat!

Reply from Tintara at Canyon Creek

I loved into Tintara the end of October 2015 and one of the bathrooms had a round toilet. We made a request for a obling, which got approved and installed within a week. I haven't had to make may maintenance requests, but when I did I received prompt and cautious service. The office staff is friendly and professional and the maintenance staff wave when they see me around the property. I would recommend this community.