I love the location and close proximity to the business school. There are great people that live here and the benefits like Starbucks coffee and free food are amazing. Maintenance staff is very helpful, friendly and responsive.

todd has been great and the staff is really helpful. there are so many unique amenities all in the building. It's also in a great location. :)

I have loved my experience living here. So much so that my roommates and I resigned for next year. The apartments are amazing, the building itself is perfect and I love that everything is all in one building.

Can you do something about the people breaking the exit signs every weekend? I’ve always found that annoying. Also, you should put back the tv back into the “cardio” room. The game room needs a ping pong table.

I love the hospitality Todd offers for its residents, and with all the accommodations for their residents, it’s hard not to feel welcome at Todd!

Reply from TODD Student Living

todd has been a great experience but I don't know if I would resign at Todd. The elevators are slow and take forever and the walls are very thin. you can hear everything above you and next to you.

Reply from TODD Student Living

Elevator is a little slow but amenities and and rooms are beautiful. I enjoy the pool in the summer, and the outdoor hammock chairs are so comfy!

Reply from TODD Student Living

I have liked living in Todd a lot so far! The people in the front office are always very friendly and ready to help. The maintenance staff always comes the same or next day a request is made and always are super nice and fix the problem. They also ask if we need help with anything else not put on the request and do it no problem!

Reply from TODD Student Living

I do enjoy living here as there is a sense of community with a smaller apartment building. However, I think the prices are a bit expensive for the quality of the amenities (ex. elevator, workout gym). I love the Thursday breakfasts!

Reply from TODD Student Living

I’ve lived at Todd for one semester so far and it’s safe to say it’s been nothing short of a great experience! Love the location and amenities they provide!

Reply from TODD Student Living

So far I have loved living at Todd ! the desk attendants are amazing and make me feel right at home! only thing I would complain about are the elevators but thats about it!

Reply from TODD Student Living

It’s been great so far. The staff is helpful whenever we have questions and maintenance repairs have been quick to fix. Lots of great amenities as well.

Reply from TODD Student Living

it is a very clean apartment building with friendly workers! they answered all of mine and my friends questions when we were touring and seem to always be on top of things

Reply from TODD Student Living

The location of Todd could be be any better but you can tell it is an outdated building that probably won’t update for another 15 years. There are only two elevators in the complex and they both take at least 5 minutes to get anywhere which gets quite old. Gym equipment also seems to be broken more than it is fixed. All of the windows in our apartment are old and need to be replaced or resealed. There is always water leaking in and the other day we discovered mold all over the window and window ledge.

Love living here. Staff is really nice. The place is always clean and they are always providing snacks for the residents. Already resigned my lease because I love living here so much.

Reply from TODD Student Living

I chose to live at todd for the location and the price. However, the amenities are not the best, and the elevator is terrible. The layout of this property is terrible and i'm actually afraid I wouldn't be able to get out of the building if there was a fire because the placement of the stairwells is so terrible. The maintenance and front office staff is super nice. The rooms are pretty small.

It's good. I wish that we did not have dish on the tv because they don't get a lot of channels because of the new disagreement with tv companies. Neighborhood is nice, staff is really nice and apartment itself is nice. It can be a little loud but overall it's good.

Reply from TODD Student Living

I love living in Todd because of its location and friendly staff. I’m so close to campus and my classes. The staff are willing to help with anything you need.

Reply from TODD Student Living

TODD is pretty good depending on what you value...if you really value convenience and being close to campus, it's for you. If you value money, maybe not. Overall, I haven't had any huge problems with the place, other than the fact that something was stolen from me and after bringing it to their attention they did nothing, not even look at the camera footage or get in contact with me again. It seemed to be too much of a bother for them to help me out. But again, I value the convenience and close to campus, so 3.5/5 stars.

Reply from TODD Student Living

It has been so fun! I not only love my roommates, but the space, location, and amenities. My laptop broke but while getting it fixed, I had the tech lab which was really nice.

Reply from TODD Student Living

I have thoroughly enjoyed living here, my recommendation would be to get a room on the second or third floor, because the elevator is extremely slow/ was broken a lot early in the semester... I wish Todd would do more events like trivia nights or something like bring your own meat and have a keg for everyone and let people organically get to know each other... these are things that would make this the place to live above other apartments for me. I may be the only one who likes that though, so who knows. I still gave four stars because I love everything about my apartment and all of the staff especially the maintenance team. Overall I would recommend this community to anyone but those minor things mentioned above really would be the icing on the cake.

Reply from TODD Student Living

I love living at TODD the only bad thing is the slow elevators. I really enjoy having my own apartment and the rooms and bathrooms are nice and big

Reply from TODD Student Living

Maintenance responds promptly but we feel like we shouldn’t need this much maintenance. We’ve also found a couple of very large bugs that we don’t know where they’re coming from.

Reply from TODD Student Living

My stay is good, I like that they do a lot of things for us as residents. I wish the elevator didn’t break as much because it is inconvenient for many to get to their room

Reply from TODD Student Living

Living at Todd has been really enjoyable! I love having my own room and bathroom! Whenever something isn’t working the best maintenance is very quick to respond to our request