It has been so fun! I not only love my roommates, but the space, location, and amenities. My laptop broke but while getting it fixed, I had the tech lab which was really nice.

I have thoroughly enjoyed living here, my recommendation would be to get a room on the second or third floor, because the elevator is extremely slow/ was broken a lot early in the semester... I wish Todd would do more events like trivia nights or something like bring your own meat and have a keg for everyone and let people organically get to know each other... these are things that would make this the place to live above other apartments for me. I may be the only one who likes that though, so who knows. I still gave four stars because I love everything about my apartment and all of the staff especially the maintenance team. Overall I would recommend this community to anyone but those minor things mentioned above really would be the icing on the cake.

I love living at TODD the only bad thing is the slow elevators. I really enjoy having my own apartment and the rooms and bathrooms are nice and big

Reply from TODD Student Living

Maintenance responds promptly but we feel like we shouldn’t need this much maintenance. We’ve also found a couple of very large bugs that we don’t know where they’re coming from.

Reply from TODD Student Living

My stay is good, I like that they do a lot of things for us as residents. I wish the elevator didn’t break as much because it is inconvenient for many to get to their room

Reply from TODD Student Living

Living at Todd has been really enjoyable! I love having my own room and bathroom! Whenever something isn’t working the best maintenance is very quick to respond to our request

Reply from TODD Student Living

Very nice apartments, things seem to break a lot but maintenance is fast and responsive. Nice amenities, but the starbucks machine is also sometimes out of order

Reply from TODD Student Living

The staff here is amazing! I have lived in many apartments in town and these are by far the best especially because of the location. My only complaint is that they do not recycle on site but it is very easy to do through the city.

Reply from TODD Student Living

I really enjoy living at todd, the coffee machine and thursday breakfast are great ways to start my day! I can't wait to continue living here

Reply from TODD Student Living

I love the location and the staff are super friendly, free breakfast on thursdays is also always fun, would like for the printer and gym equipment to be fixed though!

Reply from TODD Student Living

It’s alright. I mean the hallways doesn’t smell like wee all the time like last year. The only major problem now is that stupid elevator....

Reply from TODD Student Living

I have only been living in Todd for 3 months, but I have thoroughly enjoyed my living experience so far. The staff is outstanding and you can't beat the location.

Reply from TODD Student Living

Living in TODD has been great. There are lots of amenities including the pool, game room, gym, and Starbucks vending machine. The maintenance staff is so nice and efficient in fixing all problems within the day.

Reply from TODD Student Living

I love living so close to campus and greek town. The pool is my favorite amenity. The individual leases, private bedrooms and bathrooms are also a plus.

Reply from TODD Student Living

Great location. Had a few problems with maintenance related issues when I moved in, but overall it has been amazing so far. Lots of amenities and the free breakfast on Thursdays is awesome

Reply from TODD Student Living

I have had a great experience living it at the Todd because of the people and the nice living. One complaint would be how much the elevators are not working.

Reply from TODD Student Living

Great location & price. Would be ver satisfied if the elevator was not constantly broken, parking was way less expensive and the walls weren't extremely thin.

Reply from TODD Student Living

great but costly! love the location and the professionalism from the staff. there’s been issues with internet but everything else has been awesome!

Reply from TODD Student Living

Great staff, and around the clock service if needed. I love my location on campus as well as my amenities. Only stipulation I’d have is the lack of entrances and exits to this place

Reply from TODD Student Living

Amazing location, I love being able to walk to campus and greek town. The pool and fitness center are great and the apartments are small but nice. The elevator however is consistently broken and people like to leave trash in the stairwells.

Reply from TODD Student Living

great location great amenities amazing and friendly staff friendly maintenance very clean easy move in love it will live here throughout remainder of school :)

Reply from TODD Student Living

I love how maintenance request are answered in a timely fashion and I don't have to wait to get work done in the apartment! The maintenance people are always so friendly and helpful!

Reply from TODD Student Living

Great place to live. the location could not be any better! the amenities are also great and there are so many great places to study. Starbucks coffee machine is always a plus!

Reply from TODD Student Living

I love living here. All of the workers are super friendly and always willing to help. The gym, pool area and common area is always kept clean.

Reply from TODD Student Living

Elevators are constantly broken and we have had numerous problems with WiFi signal also. Walls are pretty thin so we can hear our neighbors at any time.