TODD Student Living

The facility looks beautiful but we ran into trouble when trying to finalize the lease. We were signed in the same spot as another group and could no longer keep the room we were promised. Luckily there another room available.
The location is awesome, the building design looks amazing, and the employees at the leasing office are always willing to help with any questions or concerns.
You can just tell it's gonna be fun. I know soon many people living there and I can't wait to live with them. It's close and beautiful and I wish it were August.
So far TODD has done a great job of keeping me informed on all things TODD. I get emails and texts notifying my of new events and leasing opportunities. Can't wait to live there next year!
Have not yet lived there but it looks like its going to be really nice. I currently live across the street from where it is going to be at and the location is awesome.
TODD has set me up to be really excited about my living situation next year. I can't wait to be living on Conley Avenue in that brand new beautiful structure.
So far I have been thrilled with my decision and I am counting down the days until move in! I'm very excited to see everything that they have in store for us and I'm super pumped about the location. It's prime
The price is a little expensive but everything is going up quick and should be ready for next year. The location is prime and I'm excited for next year!
I love that Todd has always been on top of my process in signing my lease. I love the leasing office and how committed all of the staff is! I am very excited to live there next year!
TODD is keeping me very informed on what is happening with the apartments as well as doing things to keep us involved, such as offering $100 for referrals.