TODD Student Living

In the first few months, living in Todd was really nice. I liked the amenities and the convenience of campus really makes it worth it. However, the doors don't lock because the building is sinking which is very inconvient. We had a lot of problems with roommate and the staff was very unhelpful and unsupportive. Also, MU employees are not allowed to write ESA letters, which Todd requires. All my doctors for the past ten years (I'm local) have been MU Employees so I am unable (and really struggling) to get an ESA letter for my dog. Its had a horrible effect on my mental health and I blame Todd because of its strict rules on 'pets'.
Well it was great but has gotten worse. They continue to charge us each $25 for the pool view even though the pool is under construction. We don't find it fair to continue to charge us for an amenity we are unable to use.
I don't really have fun here anymore there use to be so many cool things going on. I really wish the life would be brought back to Todd I hate feeling gloomy all day
1 star
I am very disappointed that TODD has not issued the $500 gift card that was promised to be given on move-in day. It has now been almost three months and TODD has failed to deliver.
It’s alright. I mean the hallways doesn’t smell like wee all the time like last year. The only major problem now is that stupid elevator....
Todd's location is incredible. For me, it was one of the only reasons I chose to live here. The other reason I chose to sign a lease here at Todd was that they offered a single semester lease, something important to me. I will NOT be returning as it is almost the worst value for places to live. My room smelled like garbage, the common area was trashed, and the staff discontinued their single semester program.
So my experience here hasn’t been great lately. First of all, 5th floor (where I live), reeks of we_d. Most weekends there’s these bums who destroy the exit signs. The cardio room’s TV is no longer operational. There’s always some sh*t in the pool water. The only things I like about this place is the gym and those hammocks. I know you guys won’t fix any of this lmao
Todd is just okay. I would definitely not live here again, and that is why I decided not to sign a lease for next year. The building is cheaply made, things break, it's right next to noisy construction ALL year round (it's impossible to do homework or sleep here which is the main thing a college student should be doing), it smells like pot EVERYWHERE, the leading people are hard to deal with because they're mostly rich kids who live here that have no idea what they're doing, the garage is poorly designed and multiple people have badly messed their cars up on the posts, and the people who live here are stuck up rich brats who couldn't care less to say high or be a neighbor. The only good thing about this place is the nice maintenance men. The pool is nice, but it's going to be CLOSED UNTIL I MOVE OUT FOR THE SUMMER, all with NO refund whatsoever for postponing its opening. Also, it faced a noisy street and now it just faces another apartment complex's parking garage. How beautiful. Also, the location is deceiving. Yes, it's "on campus" but a part of campus far away from any classes or downtown. Don't live here!!!
It really sucks when other residents leave their trash in the hallway or puke in hallways and it takes DAYS for it to be cleaned up. I know it's mostly on the residents but it's just gross.
Community is very loud and dirty. People do not clean up after themselves in the hallways and they are loud and keep everyone awake. Apartment walls and floors are thin. Our floors would shake when people would close the stairwell door by our apartment. Apartment may look nice but the furniture was cheap and uncomfortable. Had many maintenance problems over the time I lived here. Okay place to live but could have been better.