TODD Student Living

The community is very friendly, and I always feel comfortable when I am home. I never have to worry about theft or anything else like that. Just an all around friendly place.
I really love living here! Everything is well taken care of and the staff is always very friendly and kind. The study deck and pool are great
So far Todd has been an enjoyable experience. Signing up was a breeze and the tour (plus guide) was extremely helpful. The reviews have been mostly positive and so far I have no complaints!
The community is nice, even though they can be a little noisy from time to time. The amenities are fantastic. The lounge room and the gym are great, and i use them frequently.
Todd Student Living has been great so far. I met with them on my second tour of Mizzou Campus and their staff was nothing but awesome. They treated me like a friend instead of a prospect and I know I made the right choice signing with them. Looking forward to a great year at The Todd.
Good complex overall, but it is very frustrating that the pool opens up in late May. I want the pool to be open for as many months as possible, especially during the school year.
Community is so kind and helpful! All my neighbors are great and I really do feel at home and welcomed no matter what! Summers are so fun because everyone is outside doing something and you get to meet so many new people
Well it was great but has gotten worse. They continue to charge us each $25 for the pool view even though the pool is under construction. We don't find it fair to continue to charge us for an amenity we are unable to use.
It I should a nice location for being close to classes. However, it is close to downtown where a lot of people come over and party before going out for the night. The noise is kind of annoying during weekends
Love the atmosphere here and can't wait to be here this summer. Everyone seems really friendly and accomadating. The rooms are also really spacious