TODD Student Living

Always feel welcome and never afraid to ask questions when I have them! Love the roxy's recovery on Thursday mornings!! Just brightens my day.
Move in went smoothly, no complaints so far! Maintenance has been amazing helping with anything we need! Really loving all of the amenities that Todd has to offer.
I think you guys are great! The staff is really friendly and accommodating. The apartment in itself is very nice and I enjoy living 5 minutes from my classes.
Great community to stay at. It is fully furnished, clean, safe, good facilities in the unit and the building, walking distance from class and pet friendly.
its super dope. like would recommend to a friend. the staff is super bomb and i really really like the golf cart they drive places and i miss thrifty thursday
So far I like Todd and I am happy with my housing situation. We have had some issues with appliances but maintenance responds relatively quickly. Otherwise it has been great living here so far.
Great front desk staff! I also love the amenities, but I'm a little bummed we have to pay for the coffee. My roommates said they had been told we get a free cup a day. Overall, so FR so good.
As soon as I moved in I was treated great! They helped making moving in the best move in experience possible and I am very grateful for that.
I enjoyed my first year living at the TODD. I'm excited to move back for my final semester and see my new apartment. I think the TODD does a great job overall
Staff is friendly and helpful! Amazing location and beautiful apartments. Along with that the amenities are wonderful as well. They really make it feel like home.