The location is the best thing about Todd. But the internet is awful. It would also be nice if the paper was provided for the printer in the computer lab.

It really sucks when other residents leave their trash in the hallway or puke in hallways and it takes DAYS for it to be cleaned up. I know it's mostly on the residents but it's just gross.

I love living here! the amenities and location and a must have! I love the use of the pool, gym, lounge and study space. The covered parking is definitely bonus and I always feel safe here!

I have really enjoyed living at Todd, the amenities that are offered are top of the line. Living there has been an experience that I would recommend to all of my friends.

I love TODD and I'm so excited to be living here again next year! I haven't had many issues or dislikes about living here, other than the occasional construction that wasn't originally finished outside or that the parking garage seems like there aren't enough spots all the time. Overall, a great experience.

So far I am very happy with my experience at TODD. Apart from a few minor problems I've had with the light bulbs in my bathroom and the dishwasher, I have no complaints.

Todd has a great location to campus, but it is SO loud, the people who live here have absolutely no respect for the building, it's filthy (there was a rotten banana on the CEILING outside of my apartment for weeks) and the elevator is ridiculously slow.

So far so good! The location is amazing and I couldn't imagine living off campus because of it. Staff is always friendly and very helpful!!!

i would like to start by saying uncle todd for president 2016. but since theres a character minimum i will also say i wish there wasn't construction outside my window every morning but its not your fault its the construction company's fault so it's all love for todd

Great maintenance crew and the office Staff is very helpful. Happy to live here for another year! I wish our apartments had better lighting though

Todd is a okay living place. Management isn't the best, if you take them away from the building then it's much more enjoyable. Close to campus which you cannot beat. The other residents are very rowdy on the weekends and are loud and cause damage to the building at times.

I really love the clubhouse zone which has a game room and nice gym. I also like the pool area and especially Breakfast on Thursday morning.

No complaints at all! I love the workout room, study area and of course my individual apartment. The staff are always available and willing to help if need be.

Wish we had an actual cable provider with a cable box and channel guide, for how nice this place is I shouldn't be getting my tv from the the wall. This is an apartment building not a dormitory

Great service, facilities are always clean, maintenance is fast and gets the job done. The free food on thursdays is great, love the free coffee too.

The customer service is superb! The staff here has done everything they can to make sure all the guests feel appreciated and are taken care of. One time I had an emergency request at 3 in the morning and the maintenance man came within 30 minutes and fixed it. I don't know of any other places where that kind of service is delivered.

So far I'm not even living there and I already love it! I can't wait to live there with some of my friends and hangout with them all the time.

Todd is a great place to live! Though it needed another week or so for touch ups and random maintance requests, it is still the place to live since it is practically on campus

Great. Everything is new and incredibly nice. There is only one elevator in the lobby which is frustrating especially because it breaks a lot. My only major complaint.

Haven't moved in yet but love it ! It is a very nice place with tanning and the pool and the workout area and the staff there is super friendly

Amazing job! I love everything you do. It had been such a wonderful experience to work with the staff of Todd atudent living. I am so excited for next year!

So far Todd has been nothing but helpful in my first experience signing a lease. No matter the questions I have there has always been someone to answer.

Signing the lease was really easy with the help of the staff. They were nice enough to show me and someone else their actual room so I could see what they look like. Loved the common areas

I am very pleased with Todd student living currently. They have gone over and beyond to satisfy my roommates and I, and always act on a timely manner.

I am have just signed my lease here for next year and I am very excited. The people helping me with the process are very polite and incredibly helpful.