Amazing job! I love everything you do. It had been such a wonderful experience to work with the staff of Todd atudent living. I am so excited for next year!

So far Todd has been nothing but helpful in my first experience signing a lease. No matter the questions I have there has always been someone to answer.

Signing the lease was really easy with the help of the staff. They were nice enough to show me and someone else their actual room so I could see what they look like. Loved the common areas

I am very pleased with Todd student living currently. They have gone over and beyond to satisfy my roommates and I, and always act on a timely manner.

I am have just signed my lease here for next year and I am very excited. The people helping me with the process are very polite and incredibly helpful.

It's great! I have had great interactions with the staff. They always ensure that safety is the number one priority at TODD and also are always ding everything they can for their residence.

Great, service is great, but I could add a couple suggestions- maybe a permanent spatula for the grill ? And the other one isn't a suggestion but when is that construction going to be done ????

Lovely apartment and staff. Everything is brand new and works very well. The location is amazing and so convinent. Construction is a bit of a pain, but overall a great experience!

Todd living is such a wonderful place to live. All the aminities really make this place awesome. From the pool to the game room it's on point. Everyone who works here also seems very solid and helpful!

Always quick to assist needs. Maintence was always quick and professional whenever we reported a problem. When we moved in everything was good to go

I have really enjoyed my time so far at Todd the facilities are outstanding and there is no other complex inside of Columbia that offers the same experience in

The Todd team has done a great job since day one of making us feel welcome and easing the transition into the new apartments. I also really enjoyed the cookout at the leasing office, which allowed us to meet new people.

I can't waitbro move in. I think that Todd is going to be a great place to live while I'm going to school. I drove by the other day and it looked amazing!

Todd is pretty cool. My only concern is how soon the construction will be done because I would like to move in at least a week before school starts. Besides that, keep up the good work.

You guys are doing a good job. You guys are great at keeping us updated on events. I really liked the free food during last semester. I just hope the place gets finished in time for school.

I like the amount of notifications about how TODD is coming along. It's making me excited to live there! There are many events that they host with free food too, and free food is always good.

Well we haven't moved in yet but the Todd has been good about sending up emails and updates. I'm looking forward to moving in this coming August.

My experience so far has been good. Everybody I talk to about living at TODD is very helpful, kind and patient when dealing with students like myself. I look forward to moving in at the end of the summer!

Everyone is very helpful and friendly. When i first arrived at the signing office i was very pleased with the worker that helped me while looking at the different models.

It looks like it is coming along great! They are really far into the construction. I can't wait to move in and live at TODD! Also excited for the pool and great location of the property.

Extremely excited to move in in August and love the PR you guys do. Signing the lease was easy and I know it'll be a great community. I drive by and love seeing the progress on the building.

Easy to stay informed and my questions are answered quickly. I had one problem and that was when i signed my lease for some reason the monthly amount that I should be paying was almost doubled but I did get it all worked out.

Very enthusiastic about TODD. Really involves future residents and gets them involved in the Todd community. I'm really looking forward to this awesome environment.

All of the people have been very accomadating in the office! I like how there are always events going on to keep us involved in the community before we even live there!

Very helpful! I like that they always answer any questions I have straight to the point! Friendly faces and great customer service! I think that the staff at Todd is excellent!