TODD Student Living

Todd has been great so far! Loving all of the interaction from the staff and all of the fun events that have been put on. Too bad pool season is coming to a close but on the bright side, it's going to be great to start using those fire pits!
You guys are fun, and work really hard. I always see so much dedication from everyone when working. I see team work. It makes living here so exciting.
Great job guys. You are super great. Great job guys. i love Todd so much. I never ever want to live any where else in the whole entire world except at todd
Great atmosphere but poor furniture. The pool is very fun and the staff is very nice and accommodating. The location is prime, and the apartments themselves are spacious.
Great job so far. I've only been here for about a month but the staff has always been very helpful and friendly, especially Joe. Keep it up!
My experience has been good so far, it's nice living on campus and having such great amenities. The only downsides so far are how expensive parking is, and how crazy and loud the pool can get.
Fantastic! I'm really enjoying living at the Todd and it's clear that the staff is doing everything they can to make me feel comfortable and happy
I love living here. I love having my own bathroom and the environment is awesome on the weekends. I also really love how close Todd is to campus.
Todd is lovely! I'm in the two story town home and I couldn't be happier. The reason for not all 5 stars is the lighting is kinda dull in some of the rooms but it's an easy fix with lamps! Beautiful!
Overall I really like Todd, but I think the highlight for me is the maintainence men! They take so much time to find about you and are really invested in our well being. I overheard one of the maintenance men talking about how he found a kid passed out last year and had a talk with him about it and ever since then the kid has started weight lifting and stopped partying. All of the employees I have encountered here are equally as nice as the maintenance men, though!